+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news on the scans ladies. Mine is at 6:45pm so about to start getting ready.
    I am trying to think positive, but it has been a difficult week. Spotting and pain last week, to a full bleed Monday night. It's not over until we have tried everything but it is a little upsetting. I still have to take the prednisone ATM as well, so that never improves my state of mind.
    Fingers crossed!!!
    Z

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The dreaded 2WW , again....

We have a heartbeat! Date looks about right. Upping all the hormones to try to stop the bleeding. Fingers crossed!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zabella For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (17-10-2012)

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantha77 View Post
    Guess what! It's official - hcg is over 500! OMG I am so so excited! So much for being pragmatic and sensible -still might as well embrace the ups when they come! Apparently no more crinone for me either as progesterone is really high - did anyone else stop at their BFP?
    Raindance - how did you go? Love to everyone!
    Yay Mantha!! Congratulations, and what a relief to have high hcg and progesterone levels. Did they give you a date for your first scan? It's so exciting seeing everyone's BFPs coming in!!

I didn't have any progesterone support, and after my level came back at 55 they didn't want to put me on any.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post
    I got my results back as a BFP! Levels were good for the stage I'm at and I just have to go back again next Monday to make sure they are still getting higher!
    Woohoo!! What a relief cake tin, hope you're feeling well and for your next bt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy76 View Post
    Ultrasound this morning....there is a healthy 7wk bubba on board with a heart rate of 120 BPM we cannot believe it!!! We're in shock and too scared to get excited thinking it's a dream. We saw that little heart beat on the screen and just cried! It's still very early days but it's the furtherest we have ever been so we have passed another hurdle. we get to 12 wks!!
    Kazzy that's fantastic! What a magical moment to see your bubba's heart beating away. Every day that passes is a victory, I have everything crossed that there are no more scares for you.

I didnt get a follow up bt so my next appt won't be until the 31st, when we have our first scan.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Kazzy76  (18-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cant wait to be a mummy View Post
    Congrats kazzy that is great news. This has been a pretty lucky thread what is your due date? My appointment & scan went really well, scan showed I am 6 weeks 2 days which makes due date 10th June! Heartbeat was 113 bpm! My FS is also an OB so he will be my OB. How are you feeling know kazzy? I have lost my taste buds everything tastes so bland. Hope everyone else is going well
    What great news can't wait to be a mummy! How exciting to have had your first scan, bet you fell in love even more! Hope everything continues to ge well

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Cant wait to be a mummy  (18-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabella View Post
    We have a heartbeat! Date looks about right. Upping all the hormones to try to stop the bleeding. Fingers crossed!!
    Definitely got my fingers crossed for you zabella. Hope the hormones do the job, and everything settles down. Congrats on the hb, fantastic news!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - absolutely nothing interesting going on right now. Booorriing!!! I'm so happy to be able to say that! Lots of weeing gives me lots of chances to check for blood, I'm always expecting to see it, too. Sore breasts, unbelievably tired, bloated and thirsty all the time. I'm getting off fairly lightly, I think

Counting down the days til the 31st. I hope we all get to our next milestone safely - and sane!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Kazzy76  (18-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The dreaded 2WW , again....

Thanks katherinelouise!!
    I have not been posting much, cos I feel like a bit of a Debbie Downer, but I love everyone's updates!!
    So many wonderful positive stories, congrats kazzy76, katherinelouise, mantha77, caketin, cantwaittobeamummy, Quite a positive little roll call we have going!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabella View Post
    Great news Zabella!!