+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post
    Good luck everyone on their 2ww. I'm holding out until next Monday. None of my embies made it to freeze so I'm hoping my little one is still going strong!

I've been thinking about POAS and I'm now 3dt5dt so I know I can do it yet! But my husband even asked me this morning when I could do it (same wavelength much?). Who has given in and when did you do it?
    Hi caketin i caved and POAS 5 days after transfer i had a 5 day blasty on board and it came up a very faint pos....i just had a feeling tho i didn't think for one minute it would be pos that early...Good luck and lots of

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy76 For This Useful Post:

Mantha77  (10-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well, I'm now 4dp5dt but I'm thinking I'll wait until Monday morning (9dp5dt) when I have my BT so then we can have the news first before waiting for the results. I'm so nervous though! I really hope my little one is still growing in there!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

Kazzy76  (11-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    I am thinking of POAS on Saturaday which will be 9dp5dt. - our BT is Monday. I am confused between a FR and IC though? I have a Clearblue in the cupboard - i prefer them becasue you get a smiley face or no smiley face so I find I cannot anny myself by trying to work out the lines - which is that?
    Thought I would share a little story which as fellow 2WW's you might appreciate - my DH has been very attentive and lovely through this whole experience although he has been a little overbearing on occassion... "have you taken your vitamins, have you done the crinione, is that shower too hot on your tummy..." and last night I cracked it when he asked me for the millionth time about whether the shower was too hot resulting in 'a bit of a chat' about how I loved him very much and very much appreciated his attention but it was all getting a bit too much so could he please stop constantly nagging me about everything.
    So anyway, this morning he didn;t say a word and we left the house together for work and half way up the road he said "did you do the crinone" and I had forgotten. Damn it! Had to go back to the house and he was laughing...kind of blew my whole 'big chat' about being perfectly capable of looking after myself out the the window. Still - had to laugh!

Anyway ladies - must go as at work pretending not to be thinking about hopeful baby thoughts!
    M x

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mantha77 For This Useful Post:

Cant wait to be a mummy  (12-10-2012),Kazzy76  (11-10-2012),Rutabaga  (12-10-2012)

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kazzy did you go for a bt on Wednesday?

Mantha the clearblue should be just as good as the FRER. Just stay away from the Internet Cheapies if you can help it! They'll do your head in faster than anything. I got a good giggle from your chat with DH.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Mantha77  (13-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kazzy - did your super faint positive get darker each day? Have you done your BT?

Caketin - you are so strong to wait till Monday! I admire this strength my fingers are so tightly crossed for you

Mantha - LOL! That story really made me laughs out loud! It's so good that your hubby is so on board with the process, but it can be overwhelming. I have an alarm set on my phone to remind me to take my Crinone. It went off last night while late night shopping lol.

I caved and tested this morning with FMU on a FR. There is a very faint 2nd line... I gave it to DH without saying anything and he said "what does 2 lines mean?" so at least I know he saw it too! It is rather light though, but did come up on a pic on my phone. Hopefully I'll get a chance today to get onto the computer and upload it for your opinions. I'm excited, but cautiously positive I'll buy some more today and test each day till BT Monday. Hopefully this line gets darker
    Yesterday I did 2 Internet cheapies with 2 very clear negatives.

Much love to all

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Raindance For This Useful Post:

Mantha77  (13-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry it's so big
    Last edited by Raindance; 12-10-2012 at 08:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katherinelouise View Post
    Kazzy did you go for a bt on Wednesday?

Mantha the clearblue should be just as good as the FRER. Just stay away from the Internet Cheapies if you can help it! They'll do your head in faster than anything. I got a good giggle from your chat with DH.
    katherinelouise - Levels went from 21637 to 32000 so they are rising....went for another BT this morning so it continues to do so! How are you feeling? Still hanging there??

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy76 For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (12-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Raindance View Post
    Kazzy - did your super faint positive get darker each day? Have you done your BT?

Caketin - you are so strong to wait till Monday! I admire this strength my fingers are so tightly crossed for you

Mantha - LOL! That story really made me laughs out loud! It's so good that your hubby is so on board with the process, but it can be overwhelming. I have an alarm set on my phone to remind me to take my Crinone. It went off last night while late night shopping lol.

I caved and tested this morning with FMU on a FR. There is a very faint 2nd line... I gave it to DH without saying anything and he said "what does 2 lines mean?" so at least I know he saw it too! It is rather light though, but did come up on a pic on my phone. Hopefully I'll get a chance today to get onto the computer and upload it for your opinions. I'm excited, but cautiously positive I'll buy some more today and test each day till BT Monday. Hopefully this line gets darker
    Yesterday I did 2 Internet cheapies with 2 very clear negatives.

Much love to all
    Hi Raindance - Yep my line got a little darker each day , thats def a BFP!!!! That looks the same as my first test did...fingers crossed it keeps getting darker. My first BT was 21637 and 2 days later 32000...i'm hoping that's good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Raindance View Post
    Sorry it's so big

YAY!!! That's a positive to me!!! )))

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy76 View Post
    katherinelouise - Levels went from 21637 to 32000 so they are rising....went for another BT this morning so it continues to do so! How are you feeling? Still hanging there??
    I'm going well, only symptoms are sore boozes, tiredness and cramping so I shouldn't complain.... buutttt I'm going to go crazy waiting til the 31st Secretly hoping for ms so I feel more pregnant

I'm glad your clinic is being more proactive now! It's a shame they didn't see the need for it earlier, but better late than never. 5 more days til your scan!!!