Good luck everyone on their 2ww. I'm holding out until next Monday. None of my embies made it to freeze so I'm hoping my little one is still going strong!
I've been thinking about POAS and I'm now 3dt5dt so I know I can do it yet! But my husband even asked me this morning when I could do it (same wavelength much?). Who has given in and when did you do it?