+ Reply to Thread
    Theophania is offline 'see what had happened was..there were these three ninjas and a blue monkey and well it really wasn't my fault..'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Today I feel I am drowning

*sigh* having such a crappy day, actually had a crappy week TBH...

So much is going on and geez its getting on top of me. I feel like I am drowning in my own misery and mistakes

I am having issues with a past real estate which is causing my trouble trying to move. I am trying to sort this out with the old real estate amicably and fairly but they are being complete a'holes and are taking advantage of the fact that I have no photographic evidence to prove them wrong to charge me for **** I didn't do.... I am isolated where I live and want to move to another suburb where I have family and friends and until this is sorted I can't and I have to stay where I am... alone and isolated and I HATE it here!!! \

This all started last week (right before then I was in a really good place) I had started to lose weight again, was eating healthy, exercising and so motivated and then this happened and since then I have been on a slippery slope... I have eaten ****, stopped exercising and would rather stay in bed all day if I could.

I wouldn't say I am depressed, I am just suffocating in crap and really not handling it well....

Then last night I found out my brother and his gf are expecting a baby. I am very happy for them, but sad for myself. DH and I tried for another baby since the beginning of the year and we just weren't successful then as time went on I decided it was not the best and that we should stop trying (all the while every month secretly wishing I would 'accidentally' be pregnanty as we weren't using contraception apart from withdrawal)... Then I bit the bullet yesterday and got the pill because deep down I know another baby isn't good for us. And I guess I am feeling grief over that and when I heard they were expecting it just shook me a bit...

DH work has cut his hours so we are going to be struggling financially for a while and I am just not looking forward to that...

I guess the bottom line is I am sick of feeling like I take a baby step forward and 50 million giant steps back... I wish I could get ahead and be secure and not have to worry as much...

(if you got this far thanks for listening to my pitty party, it feels good to tell someone)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hope next week is a better one for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    That must be so hard. I wish I had the right words to say to help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i hope thing's get better for you real soon that would be hard on you but just try think positive and im sure thing's will work out in the end they usually always do

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Massive
    Just breathe. Some days I just need to put my head in the sand and worry about it all tomorrow. H hopefully you feel better getting it off your chest