+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I'm not sure you have any obligation to do anything. You're not running a business, after all, and she had a chance to inspect it before handing over the money and taking it.

I wouldn't be keen to refund.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If the buyer inspected the goods and was happy with the item before paying for them then you are under no obligation to provide a refund. I buy and sell lots of stuff on Facebook and the rule is generally if you don't inspect the goods before paying for them too bad if there is a problem later but if you inspect them and still buy them then the sale is final no matter what the problem is.

You did the right thing saying no refund and you are probably right your buyer will pro ably list your item again for more than you paid for it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Nope I wouldn't give a refund, as others said it isn't faulty and she looked at before buying it. With 2nd hand stuff it's 'as is'. I bought a pretty dress of a FB site, got it home to find it didn't give enough coverage for by ample boobage lol I didn't return it, not her fault...