+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    After a couple of months of trying I started getting period pain a few days before my period was due. It was bad enough that I put a pad on before I went to bed because I was sure AF was coming that night but nothing. My boobs also were tender and bigger even at that stage. When I finally did a test on day 28 it was positive! The cramps lasted for another week or so and at one stage got so bad I decided to go the early pregnancy assessment unit at the local hospital to check everything was OK. It was and now I have a beautiful 20 month old boy.

Long story short, cramps a few days before AF is due is a good sign!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Noty For This Useful Post:

smash023  (02-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had bloating and cramps for four days during and after ovulation. Not bad and not constant but sort of on and off mainly before or after meals. It stopped for four days then started again for three days, stopped again for another two days and once again this evening its started again. Im currently at 13dpo however I got a BFN this morning despite having lots of other symptoms the past 13 days including indigestion, back ache, metallic taste in mouth, sore and itchy boobs (itchy = so strange!), overwhelmingly constant thirst and subsequent peeing (probably due to constant drinking!!) and a couple of moments of feeling 'strange' here and there - almost like Im in another head space or something?! AF is due either Wednesday or Thursday this week so we'll see. I've NEVER had this much cramping and bloating in one month except before I found out I was gluten intolerant!!!! Its so strange. If Im not preggers then something else is definitely going on with my body this month

Im going to wait until end of next week to do another test unless AF makes an unwelcome appearance...

Let us know any updates; fingers crossed for all you gals TTC xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrunner View Post
    I had bloating and cramps for four days during and after ovulation. Not bad and not constant but sort of on and off mainly before or after meals. It stopped for four days then started again for three days, stopped again for another two days and once again this evening its started again. Im currently at 13dpo however I got a BFN this morning despite having lots of other symptoms the past 13 days including indigestion, back ache, metallic taste in mouth, sore and itchy boobs (itchy = so strange!), overwhelmingly constant thirst and subsequent peeing (probably due to constant drinking!!) and a couple of moments of feeling 'strange' here and there - almost like Im in another head space or something?! AF is due either Wednesday or Thursday this week so we'll see. I've NEVER had this much cramping and bloating in one month except before I found out I was gluten intolerant!!!! Its so strange. If Im not preggers then something else is definitely going on with my body this month

Im going to wait until end of next week to do another test unless AF makes an unwelcome appearance...

Let us know any updates; fingers crossed for all you gals TTC xxxxxx

How did u go bfp? Me my period was 2 days late lasted not even 2 days stopped for a day then only when I wipe after toilet I have browny red blood it's so light doesn't even go on a pad I've never had this happen did a test sat morn was neg but I'm thinking of doing another not sure what this is got drs mon will let u know updates but hope u got a sticky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well AF hasn't arrived yet - it could be tomorrow. My boobs are still mega itchy though?!

I wonder if there is a chance yours might be implantation bleeding? Time wise it would add up and apparently lots of women mistake implantation bleeding for their period...I've also been reading quite a lot about women getting BFN up until nearly as much as TWO MONTHS before they finally got a positive. In fact, I was visiting with a girlfriend today who was telling me her sister never got a positive reading for either of her pregnancies!!! She ended up confirming her two babies after having blood tests.
    You just never know so for you too xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrunner View Post
    Well AF hasn't arrived yet - it could be tomorrow. My boobs are still mega itchy though?!

I wonder if there is a chance yours might be implantation bleeding? Time wise it would add up and apparently lots of women mistake implantation bleeding for their period...I've also been reading quite a lot about women getting BFN up until nearly as much as TWO MONTHS before they finally got a positive. In fact, I was visiting with a girlfriend today who was telling me her sister never got a positive reading for either of her pregnancies!!! She ended up confirming her two babies after having blood tests.
    You just never know so for you too xxx

I hav fingers crossed for u too I haven't had anymore bleeding just browny spotting with c/m wouldn't implantation bleeding be just spotting not blood then 2 days of spotting I'm totally confused and frustrated did a c/b digital test today was bfn again I'm prob not but now I'm totally out of sorts on where I'll ovulate falling preg is so easy for some will keep updated make sure u do too I wdnt to know if u r do u hav any other symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you all go?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default anyone get cramps and bloating feeling when they found out they were preg?

Smash023 I had another m/c but now know why it's due to my thyroid condition which attacks the embryo so I cannot go past 5 weeks I am put on clomid aspirin for blood clotting and progesterone when I do fall preg it may be a bit of a journey but hoping I can get one more out how's everyone else been going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry to hear about the m/c

At least now you know what the cause is/was and you can prevent it in the future

I am day 33 in my cycle, too scared to test thinking of just waiting to see if AF comes or not - not sure what to do ARGH driving me insane