+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default anyone get cramps and bloating feeling when they found out they were preg?

hi everyone not sure if this has been asked before but i am 7dpo and im getting cramping and feel bloated similar to when you get period feelings but my period isnt due till mid next week i did test today was bfn obviously too early mayb but i havent had this before with my previous two i read about it and says its a sign of implantation im just keeping fingers crossed its my mnth too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am feeling the exact same thing!! I am 10DPO and yesterday I felt like it was a bad case of AF - even felt like coming down with a cold. Did a test this morning and it was negative, so if yesterday was implementation, then might be too early for positive tests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    missxama k so im not only one then im super tired and are finding it hard to sleep at night are you? have you had any implantation bleeding? ive never had that so im wondering if this time i will seeings ive got these crampy bloated feelings
    when is you af due? i used a clearblue test the one that shows how many weeks u r mayb try that as u can use it as early as 4 day before your af is due some tests dont get a bfp if it cant read low hcg levels how frustrating is this game ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am actually sleeping better than ever! Normally it takes me atleast an hour to fall asleep and I alway wake up around 2am for a loo break! but for awhile now I am falling asleep quicker and sleeping the night through!

I haven't had any implementation bleeding. On Sunday I had cramping as though I had AF, but it was only on my left side (the side that I had cramping the day I O'd) and felt dizzy every now and then. Then yesterday I had REALLY bad cramping and felt sick, flu-ish, emotional and a little nauseus - but the cramping is what got me! Don't think I have had such bad cramping before.
    Today I have had no cramping at all, but have felt bloated and every now and then I feel slight twinges on my left side, as though a slight stitch. When I looked up 'Implementation', it seems to be in line from when I O'd (highly belive it was Sept 8) to feeling the cramping - so fingers crossed!! I am going to hold off on testing to atleast Saturday. Not sure when AF arrives as I haven't really been normal lately, but think it could be some time next week!

Fingers crossed to you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missxama yes I had the twinges sorta like someone was pinching me sharply inside lol we ovulated a few days apart mayb I should test sat too the cramping has subsided but could hardly stand straight was weird I hope we are both preg how exciting do u think u r preg? I think I am but hard to say I'mfinding it hard to get through day with the kids just want to sleep if only I could then I get ovr tired n can't sleep at night glad ur sleeping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    yup i had lots of twinges and cramping when i was about 4 weeks, right when AF was due to arrive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had some more cramping in arvo n I feel bloated time will soon tell if I get bfp I can't wait for tues to come around will let igues know if I am

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck and fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so go to read that other people are going through the same as myself. I don't know abbreviations really well but I have been having cold symptons on and off and unusal cramping and tenderness in the breasts. I am not sure when I am due as they have been a little irregular lately - I was thinking of doing a test saturday or sunday as that would be day 28/29 in this cycle. My husband and I are 26/27 and been together for over 10 years and have been TTC since June 2012. Fingers crossed for you ladies and myself
    Let me know how you guys go and I will do the same.
    I find it really hard to concentrate on anything else because all I want is this. I know it may take time but it's just hard when it's something that you can't really control!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my period hasn't arrived yet been getting nausea for last few days tests keep saying negative getting blood test next week to check but it's very strange as I'm getting exactly same symptoms as I did when I was last but tests r all neg it's been very frustrating as I hope I am but I dnt know why it's not saying I am will find out next wk fingers crossed good luck to u girls too getting a bfp xxx