Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by River Song View Post
    you really need to make the time.

it is hard, but you need to get up to the school and have a meeting with the principal and the 2 teachers A has accused of hitting ber.

I agree with this.

Maybe your work can let you work through your lunch or something so you can duck off early to get to a meeting?

Thanks
    Reviews
    make the time.. lol lol lol.

I know you dont meant too, but i do not need the guilt.. I cannot make the time.
    I am in intense training with exams every day.. if i miss a day, I start again.

it might not make sense to some.. but .. its just the way it is.

I will send a letter and email.. and call in the morning.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtyban For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (18-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtyban View Post
    make the time.. lol lol lol.

I know you dont meant too, but i do not need the guilt.. I cannot make the time.
    I am in intense training with exams every day.. if i miss a day, I start again.

it might not make sense to some.. but .. its just the way it is.

I will send a letter and email.. and call in the morning.
    I get it hun, you cant ask for time off when only got the job last week and your still in training.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Ishtyban  (18-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I wanted to add..

I have never had a problem to get my principal to met us outside office hours when it was something really important.

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I cant meet the principal .. I have no time at all..
    Maybe you could make time, Its a big deal I hope you get things sorted asap xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    far out.. wow.

mods please close..

Girls, please dont lay on the guilt.. this hurts enough as is.

Thanks anewme.. I think you may have just stopped me from crying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Its hard when you are working. I have had an issue with bullying and my child that eventually got to his penis being rubbed on her. She is the same age as your daughter.

I rang the school at 9:10, and said I had to talk to the principal about bullying, that got me straight through to him.

I would call and say exactly why you want to talk to the principal or deputy principal.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PomPoms For This Useful Post:

Ishtyban  (18-09-2012)

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    far out.. wow.

mods please close..

Girls, please dont lay on the guilt.. this hurts enough as is.

Thanks anewme.. I think you may have just stopped me from crying

Sorry hun i didnt read all the replies i didnt realise you had such huge things you couldnt change

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just want to put another spin on things - I have had a child last week tell another child that I hurt them when I hit them.
    I did not do this, I simply tapped the girl on her forearm to get her attention when I was helping her with her writing.
    Sometimes, when children are upset, even children who are not liars, can voice a dramatically different version of events.
    I would role play this with Agnes - ask her to pretend to be the teacher whilst you pretend to be her. See what she does and how she hits you, be sure to do it in a very open way - don't model it for her, ask her to simply show you.
    If you are then still worried, call the school for a phone conference with the principal but be prepared that if you are going to ask for something as significant as a class swap, that they are likely to ask for a meeting and mediation with the teacher first.
    Good luck and don't worry about not being able to immediately get up to a meeting.

Oblena is offline I've done it in public and I'll do it again - I don't care who sees!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't feel bad

Anyway - schools don't have to do anything if it is a verbal complaint - that is even if you meet. A letter or email is better anyway. Write a formal complaint requesting an update in writing with regards to the outcome. Also ask Agnes if she can name some potential witnesses.