+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dumb question about formulas

OK, I've got two premmies bubby twins (just hitting two months now).
    The girl is fine with Karicare Gold but with the boy, I've noticed that he's not really taking to it.

Has anyone else had this problem? The thing is, I switched him to S26 Gold and he told that like duck to water but when I ran out and had to put him back on the Karicare, he's become a little monster.

I can see the poor mite really not taking it well. I've just tried given him a bit of water and that seems to have helped but I'm wondering whether I'm actually fixing the problem or making it worst?

BTW, I'm not trying NAN, I've been warned by everyone under the sun.

Thanks.

K

Thanks
    Reviews
    No question is a dumb question! To me this is interesting but not really surprising. Every baby is totally different.
    DD went through multiple formulas before I found one that we did well on. Would it be too difficult for you to keep them both on different formulas? I know the logistics would be an issue, but so is bubs not drinking their formula. If DS likes S-26 I would be inclined to keep him on it (this comes with the hindsight of trying 5 formulas before we found one DD flourished on.)
    Hope you work it out soon and DS starts enjoying his milk!

Similar Threads

1. Dumb question but...
    By CharlieBug in forum Religion / Spirituality
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 21-06-2012, 19:37
  2. Really really dumb question.
    By FearlessLeader in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 19:12
  3. Question about iron fortified formulas..
    By OS&N in forum Bottlefeeding Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 23:11