+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default When Did You Fall Pregnant?

We were 25/26 and took 3 months then miscarried. It then took us 2 yrs with the help of trigger shots to fall pregnant. Both fairly healthy I'm at the top end of my weight range DH in the lower end of his.
    If you have been trying for over a yr seek help. Good luck.

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hey did you end up making a decision?

I fell by a whoopsie and am considered overweight (I'm short and size 10/12) and he's overweight.
    Last edited by αληθη; 28-01-2013 at 19:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm 22, dp 26. I'm overweight but went to gym ate relatively well (was trying to lose weight and he is fit but used to smoke marjuana but quit once we found out as this was a surprise baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We'll I'm back and i can say now that I'm Pregnant.
    We went off the pill in November 2012 and took us only 4 months, I am now 9 weeks along, mostly over the morning sickness I think and looking forward to the journey ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm 31 and almost 15 wks pregnant with our first bub. I always wanted kids in my late 20s but hadn't met mr right. Myself and hubby had our 3 year wedding anniversary last week. We had been ttc for a year and a few months when we finally got a referral august last year to see a FS. First icsi cycle Jan this year and was lucky to get pregnant. I sometimes think we wish we started to try fall earlier but we were too busy wanting to see the world ect which I'm glad we did.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I fell pregnant with DD when I was 22 and DH was 21, I fell pregnant with DS1 when I was 25, fell pregnant twice when I was 29 but both of those resulted in miscarriage and had my last baby at 32

Thanks
    Reviews
    First fell pregnant at 21 (born sleeping at 20weeks) 22 with DS and 25 with DD. I also so had mc at 22 and 24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My DP just has to look at me and i fall pregnant lol we are looking into sterilisation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerCjxo View Post
    My DP just has to look at me and i fall pregnant lol we are looking into sterilisation
    This cracks me up!

We fell pregnant on the first month with DD and 4th cycle with this baby. DH and I are both skinny stick insects, but were a little more nervous about my age - 33 for DD and now 36 for the next one.

It probably sounds daggy, but school age cutoff was our main concern. We wanted our kids to be among the older ones in the grade. We feel lucky getting 2 August babies (cutoff is July 31 in NSW).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I had known and been dating my partner all of 2 months when we fell pregnant with our first together I had 2 other children to prior relationships and fell pregnant immediately with them too. We just had our second bub together all I did was wait for the depo to run out and bam! I'm overweight so is he. He reckons it's because his a real man hahahaha strong swimmers :-)