+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Worst thing you've had in your bed

My dog threw up in the bed, under the covers the other day. Undigested corn dog vomit + 15 weeks pregnant is not a good mix!

Oh and when I was younger I had a cat that loved to leave me presents on my pillow - normally skinks but once or twice a dead mouse. Ewww!!

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Worst thing wasn't while I was in bed, but I had to buy new everything. Came home from a late shift, so 11pm, and realised one of the dogs had been locked inside. Normally she would be right at the door waiting for me, so I was a bit concerned when she wasn't but I could still hear her softly barking and lots of squeaking. Followed the noise to the bedroom, where she was lying on my bed - delivering the last of her puppies!! All the blood and mess was on my side of the bed, soaking the pillows and through the mattress. she had the funniest look on her face, sort of "WTF? Aren't they gorgeous, and am I still a good girl?" Figured there wasn't anything I could do about it, so got on dp's side to give her cuddles and admired her babies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got in bed and felt something cold and slimy at my feet. Screamed and was too scared to move, my dad came (I was a teenager then) and it was a chicken neck my dog had buried in my bed lol

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    the contents of DDs small bowel, pluss vomit pluss poo all at once oh and of course it was all blood stained as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My cat caught a rat and jumped up onto my bed with it. Grosest thing ever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing bad here except the ex. My mum though, she has had so much dog period on her bed *vomit* I would of bought a new bed by now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep i've had a few duds in my bed including exh. I've also had a white tailed spider and chunky vomit courtesy of ds.

Oh, I almost forgot. Years ago I had a drunk man break into my house and fall asleep next to me. Not dangerous (luckily) but I was soooo scared. Waited till he fell asleep and I slid out of bed and ran down the road. The police came and took him away. I felt sorry for the guy actually. When he went to court he pleaded guilty for break and enter but he was so drunk he believed he was at his own house. Crazy times!
    Last edited by BbBbBh; 17-09-2012 at 23:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got another dog one...
    I got into bed and put my hand under the pillow and felt something hard but slimy.
    I lifted it up to find one of those giant dog bones (cow?) that she had dug up and buried in my bed. She had been on a strict diet so we hadn't given her anything like that in over a month.. The smell and green colour was indescribable...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Once in the middle of the night, I turned over, felt something wet and cold, turned the light on and there was my cats poor little kitten that she had given birth to. Unfortunately she had died

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ewww to all of these.

Haha no I didn't live in a desert. When both these things happened I was living just out of Dalby so still in civilisatioin lol. The only explanation I have for the scorpion was that we had a wood stove and the house was really old so had a wood box that you put wood in from the outside and opened the door inside to get the wood out so I think it must have been in the load of wood and just gradually made it's way to my face without us seeing it. From then on I made him bang each bit of wood to make sure there was nothing in it haha