Closed Thread
Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anyone near any fires??!

Pj- thinking of you and wishing you a late miracle xo

Super sic - how are you going Hun, where abouts are you up to now your cycle? Hope it's all positive?!

Heyside- yeah, always good to get the old Pap smear done and out of the way for another couple of years, as lovely as they are. Sigh...I LOVE movie/dinner dates They used to be mine and DH's favourite lazy weekend date but they're definitely a rare luxury now that we have our DD

Elm- lining sounds great! Gooood luck for Wednesday!! It'll be here before you know it

Mrs Hopeful- yep, my appointment was yesterday also but I think I'll be a fair way behind you in cycles...I haven't even started the pill yet. I hope your AMH result was just a glitch in the system somewhere! Glad to read your doctor isn't too concerned though. I think I'm feeling exactly the same as you about it all. Feb 7th will be here before you know it, yay! xx

Rj- yay for 6 frosties!! That's awesome When is your bt booked for...about 24th /25th? Great that the 2ww is a bit shorter for you now I really really hope this is your time Rj. Make sure you give yourself a bit of TLC xx

AFM- appointment went well enough. My bloods came back that it looks as if I did O...without drugs, wow! (not prego again though) and that AF shouldn't be too far away....hope not! Bit disappointed to realise how long it's going to actually take until my actual embryo transfer though I was hoping it would all be done by the end of Feb but I wouldn't be surprised if it overflows into March now or of things go wrong, could even take longer! Urgh, I simply hate all of this waiting around, I just want to get on with things already. I've already forgotten a lot of what my FN told me but I think it was called a Down Regulation cycle or something?? I take the pill from cd 2 for 2/3 weeks and then I start injecting with FSH and some other injection I've forgotten the name of to stop my own hormones doing anything to make me O before my clinic wants me too.
    RJ- what's the sniffing stuff called? I wonder why I have to inject similar stuff instead of sniffing it?
    After voicing my disappointment about how long everything is going to take, my FN said that if we want, she can talk to my FS when he gets back from holidays to see if I could maybe do a different type of cycle which is apparently quicker? No idea what the difference is or why I couldn't just have been told to do that one in the first place? So yeah....I still have lots to learn....
    Last edited by Ladydee; 18-01-2014 at 05:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    NATUROPATH POTIONS-:
    Twinkley

FSH INJECTIONS-:
    Pjk - injecting away
    Supersic (Jan)
    Heyside - dusting off the needles
    Mrs Pump (Feb)

IVF-:
    Mrs Hopeful - 1st IVF (Jan) - ET ?7/2?
    Ladydee (Feb/March)

TWW-:

PUPO-:
    Rj85 - 1st IVF - (6 frosties snoozing)
    ELM - 1st FET/IVF -(8 frosties snoozing)

GRADUATES-:
    Violethope (FSH)
    Babydalla (FSH)
    MissusMac (Naturopath)
    Last edited by Ladydee; 23-01-2014 at 00:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    pjk - Hopefully you tested too early hun and af will stay away for you

ELM - Excited for you too hun, hope all goes well on Wed for the transfer and you get some good news soon enough.

Mrs Hopeful - Hope you have enjoyed your break hun and managed to chill out a little. Hopefully there was a mistake with your AMH level results, have you ever had this test before? Great news that you finish the pill tomorrow and can get things started, hopefully this is your cycle .

rj85 - Great news on the frosties hun I can understand you being very happy. So how long do you have to wait to test now, presuming it's not a tww from your transfer as your embryo had started to develop all ready and jumped a few steps forward to implantation (hope you understand what I mean lol!), thinking HCG levels will be in your system quicker?

Ladydee - Funny how we take things for granted before babies come along isn't lol! We use to go to the cinema all the time but now I am so looking forward to next week its pretty sad lol! I wouldn't change it for the world though love having dd around and just dreaming we can some time soon give her a little brother or sister, I am sure you feel the same. Glad your appointment went well hun and you are moving things forward, I understand you being upset with how long it is going to take, hopefully you can use the quicker method for this cycle, wonder what the difference is?

AFM - Last pill taken, waiting for af now, expecting it around Wednesday so will get ready for more blood tests and scans, never thought I would get so excited to have so many needles and to be prodded and poked so much, funny how I wasn't as excited for my pap smear last week with no added prize at the end lol!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (20-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, sorry for the MIA! I got AF so I am currently day 4, back on the injections again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    pjk - So sorry to hear that hun, hopefully this cycle is the one for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very sorry to hear Pjk Everything crossed that this is your lucky cycle! Keep us in the loop

Heyside - I know we don't often want her but I hope AF shows herself for you today so you can get this BFP show on the road xx

Mrs Hopeful - not long now! Hope you're all prepared and ready to get started....best of luck to you Let us know how you go.

ELM - is today your big day?? Eeee, good luck and make sure you give yourself a bit of TLC xx

Rj - thinking of you How are you feeling? x

Hello to everyone else, how are you going??

AFM - Waiting waiting waiting for AF to get started on the Pill....and therefore wait some more....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pjk- sorry to hear

Heyside and ladydee- hope AF arrives soon so u can start jabbing again!

AFM- transferred my frostie this morning, good quality AA embryo, was great to see my embie under the microscope let the 2WW begin!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - Af has shown this afternoon for me hun so CD1 officially tomorrow, hope your af shows her face quickly too so you can get your month of the pill started and out of the way.

ELM - Wow how exciting hun, must have been amazing to see the embryo, hopefully this will be your month hun

AFM - Af has arrived so I can finally get this show on the road, CD1 will officially be tomorrow so will go for bloods done and then ring for results on Friday.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (22-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside - Yay for AF! (it's not often we say that lol) What will be your plan this cycle? IUI? I haven't had my AMH tested before so this was a bit of a shock, although from what i've been reading about other women's experiences with super low AMH level they needed super high FSH dosages (like 250iu +) and my dose was only 75iu and it worked perfectly, so i'm hoping just an error somewhere.

ELM - Yay! How exciting, That is so awesome that you could see your little emby. I have everything crossed for you that this is the ONE!

pjk - Sorry to hear that I hope you have much better luck next time xx

Ladydee - Im doing the antagonist cycle, which is a shortened version of the down reg cycle, I think they both do the same thing but in different ways?? although i have no freaking idea why some FS do one and some do the other? It sucks waiting hey. I hope AF shows up real soon!

So took my last pill on Monday and now am waiting for AF. How long does it take usually? Im freaking out that it won't show for some reason and it will throw my whole cycle out
    I have to go in for bloods tomorrow morning, pay my deposit, and pick up my drugs. Pretty excited! Can't wait to start jabbing again hehe, it's crazy huh but i feel like when im jabbing im DOING something and am getting closer...
    So my AMH i reckon is completely wrong. As i mentioned above, the lower AMH the higher the dosage needed to get the ovaries to work, and the 75iu got me 2-3 easily. Im starting on 100iu for the IVF so that we can hopefully get around 6. The clinic i'm going to is a no-frills, cheaper option clinic (can't afford anything more unfortunately) and they only want up to 6 eggs max. (they focus on quality rather than quantity) And EPU is done under light sedation! (with valium, panadeine forte, and gas!) Slighty freaking out about that lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (22-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, I'm new here

woah Mrs Hopeful that sounds like an interesting clinic. But if it's cheaper why not!! How do you find no frills clinics?

I was was told I can try Pregnyl instead of doing Crinone this cycle. Has anyone had any experience with it? Is it more painful than the Gonal f hsf injections?