Closed Thread
Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rj, is it your birthday today too?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY xo

If you don't mind sharing, I'd love to hear what ET was like for you? Like what you had to do and how you felt during and after? Only if you can be bothered sharing and don't mind

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee- good luck for your appointment! When we started the FET cycle, my hormone levels were baseline and didn't go anywhere from there for a week which is why they put me on HRT straight away. With my pcos I don't think I have ever ovulated on my own. My body doesn't produce enough hormones by itself to grow a mature egg so I guess my FS wasn't concerned about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    rj85 - how exciting hun, its all happening for you and so special that you could see the embryo being implanted! Really hope this is your month hun and the embryo is a sticky one . Happy Birthday for you for yesterday too, I am sure you had a great day!

Ladydee - Sounds like a good plan that you have a friend to babysit your little one tomorrow for your appointment, sure there will be lots to take in. Good luck hun, hope all is explained well and you feel positive about moving on after your appointment.

ELM13 - Hope the HRT works for you hun and you see good results at your scan tomorrow, keep us updated.

AFM - My pap smear is booked in for today so something I can tick off my list of things to do and then I finish taking the pill on Sunday . So can get started again next week which is definitely worth celebrating, me and DH are hoping to get out on a date night next week too which will be really good as we don't get to do it very often as we don't often have anyone to look after DD, nothing special maybe just a night at the cinema and a meal but definitely nice to get time to ourselves.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

rj85  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee
    I am 12po, and I couldn't resist to wait anymore. I poas this morning and it was a BFN. I didn't think I was anyway, had no symptoms. So now I just wait for AF to come and do this whole thing again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no Pjk!! I sure hope it's just coz you're too early to pick up enough HCG or something xx
    Last edited by Ladydee; 17-01-2014 at 06:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pjk - hope it was too early to tell, when is your blood test?

Heyside - I love just doing dinner and movie, so nice and relaxed enjoy!

Ladydee - how did you go at your appointment?

AFM - Had my ultrasound this morning and nurses are happy with my lining 8.1mm, so transfer is scheduled for Wednesday. I start the progesterone pessaries tonight. SO EXCITED :-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone! Haven't been around for a while, have just had a break from it all while waiting for my IVF appointment which was today.

rj85: How exciting! I hope this little one sticks, and definitely special being on your birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!). Fingers crossed for you xx

pjk: I hope it is just too early yet, good luck.

Ladydee: Did u also have an IVF appt today too? Hope you feel good now having a plan in place, i know it has made me feel like i'm getting somewhere.

ELM13: Yay for transfer! How awesome, hope it all goes well xx

Hi to anyone i've missed! Hope you're all doing well xx

So... had my appt today to schedule my IVF and found out my AMH is only 2.4!!!! WTF! I'm only 30 so that was a huge shock, although the Dr was equally shocked as with my IUI cycles i only needed minimal dosage to see results, so he is a bit 50/50 on whether it is actually an issue or not.
    Anyhow, long story short, i started the pill on the 1st, and will take my last one on monday, then nxt Thursday i start injecting, with EPU scheduled for February 7th! 3 weeks time! (if all goes as planned lol) So it's all happening. Bit scary. Really excited, but nervous...I just hope it happens quick, i don't know how i would cope with failed cycles

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

rj85  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs hopeful - it's great to get the ball rolling. Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PJK- Oh hun it's still early days, don't give up hope just yet

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone, it will certainly be a memorable one!!

Ladydee- how did your appt go, did you get enough info, is the plan still to stim in march?? Its so nice to get the ball rolling again! I'll PM you about the ET.

Mrs Hopeful- what the?!? Hopefully it's a lab error, excitign to be getting started soon though!! 7th of feb isn't far off now! Are you doing an antagonist cycle? There is a jan/feb IVF thread that ladydee and elm and I are all on, it's quite big though and moves super fast but feel free to join!! I like our little group where I know what everyone is up to!

Heyside- yeah for finishing the pill, it always feels like your going somewhere when you come off it, hope you have a lovely date night with DH and your DD behaves nicely for your friend

Elm I know I've said it on the other thread, but I'm glad your not far behind me it's nice having someone to wait out the TWW with!

AFM- so got an update yesterday that we actually have 6 frosties!! So I presume that's 4x day5 and 2day6, Very happy with that! Now just hoping this little one makes it self comfortable in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rj85: yes antagonist cycle. Not too sure on what that means though haha. Start Puregon injections on thurs then the 2nd injection starts a few days later (can't remember what it's called).