Closed Thread
Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    Nurse called yesterday. Natural cycle hasn't worked (my levels are still close to baseline) so starting hormone replacement therapy today- Progynova. Take it 3 times daily and then go back for a scan on jan 17 to check lining. All going well transfer should be 5 days later. Which would mean preg test around end of month.

Rj85- how did u go yesterday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mrspump!
    Ladydee, I'm just on the trigger plus the pregnal shots day 4 and 8 post trigger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, hope everyone is well xx

Mrs Pump - I think I had to wait for my levels to go back to -5 first and then start the pill on CD1 to get started on my first IVF cycle. I was told my progesterone levels on my 2 x post m/c blood tests but I didn't write them down and can't remember as I was paying more attention to my HCG levels. Sorry you're having troubles with your clinic

Pjk - sorry! By "Tb" I just meant "timed bedding" ....wasn't sure if you were doing an IUI cycle or timed bedding. Hope you have plenty to keep you busy during your TWW. Best of luck to you this cycle for a BFP

ELM- I'm sure I would be the same if my clinic wants to try a natural cycle....hope those drugs do their job beautifully. HPT at the end of the month doesn't sound too far away....good luck for a lovely sticky

AFM- I think I'm O'ing today so after a couple of crazy.... " what the heck, maybe we should just try this cycle!" -thoughts....I'm back on track with just being happy that I seem to be O'ing as it should mean that my IVF info meeting is next week, hopefully AF shows up a week or so later to get started on the pill and I should be ready to get into the thick of it by the time my FS gets back from holidays at the end of the month. I hope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - Glad to hear your HCG levels are back on track and you are feeling more emotionally ready to move on. Sounds like you are very happy with your plan of action too, good luck with your IVF appointment.

Mrspump - Sounds like you have a plan of action, so do you have the trigger ready and waiting for you at home? My clinic give me mine if and when they say I am ready to trigger. Hope all works well for you this month and you don't need to return to your clinic.

ELM - Sorry to hear your natural cycle hasn't worked hun, hope you see some progress with the added hormones. Good luck x

AFM - 11 days left of the pill for me, suppose I better get myself together and drag myself to the doctors before I start a new cycle of injections as I need a pap smear suppose its nothing compared to what I have been going through but could do without it. Would be good to know all is clear before getting bfp! When I started pill back in November I thought I had loads of time but time is now running out lol!
    Last edited by Heyside; 08-01-2014 at 14:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee- sounds like you're on track! Good luck with your appointment

Heyside- I know, it's annoying getting a pap done isn't it?! But worth it in the end and you don't have to go back for a couple of years! Good luck with your next injections cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Welcome pjk, good luck with your OI cycle,

Heyside- I had to have a pap smear on day21 before I started IVF too, not nice but at least we get a long break before we have to have another! And so close to beginning again , I'm glad it's gone quickly for you

Ladydee-Good luck for your appt hopefully it all goes smoothly and you get a nice plan underway after everything you've gone through.

Elm- not long til your scan on friday, hope you've not had any side effects with the meds.

MrsPump- hope things are all going ok for you.

AFM-Had my egg pick up(EPU) (had 15 follies betweeen 11 and 22mm on the uss 2 days prior) and got all 15 follies, 4 were immature and 7 fertilised so 4x hadn't fertilised that should have, but not too bad, just got a call while typing and we now have 8 embies!! 1x of the 4 that didn't look fertilised was just a late bloomer, so we have 6x 7-8cell embryos (where they want them on day3), and 2x 6cell embryos. Wednesday should be my transfer day (my birthday!) hoping that's a good omen!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    rj85 - Fabulous news that you have 6 great embryos ready to transfer, good luck for Wednesday hun, what a great birthday present if all goes well (feeling positive for you). How many are you going to transfer?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

rj85  (15-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update guys- We transferred 1x day5 blastocyst today! So exciting they actually put a bubble behind and in front of the embryo so you actually "see" it going in on the USS screen so cool! At this stage we have 4 more day 5 blastocysts to freeze too, just waiting on confirmation of that from the clinic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news RJ, hope it's a sticky one!! Good result with frosties too, hopefully you won't need to do another stim cycle.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

rj85  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Heyside Yay for this month flying by so we can get back into it huh? Hope you're doing ok xx

Pjk- hey Hun, how are you going in your 2ww?? How many days post ovulation are you now and when do you get to test? Wishing you the best of luck!

ELM- wishing you the best for your scan, not long now!! What happens to the egg your body is growing right now? Does it not matter because not sperm is uh....."allowed" in or something? Can you tell I have no idea what I'm even talking about?! Lol. Goodluck for Friday

Rj- yay! You're PUPO! Stick little hatchling, stick!! Sounds like you had great results, hope you get a good number of frosties for the future......I'll be cheering on your embies, let us know how you go with your frosties. When is your blood test booked for? Best of sticky luck xxx

Hello to everyone I missed and I hope you're all doing well x

AFM- absolutely nothing new, my IVF appt is tomorrow....eeek! A lovely girlfriend is going to babysit Missy-moo so we can concentrate on all the info.
    Last edited by Ladydee; 15-01-2014 at 21:14.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

rj85  (17-01-2014)