Closed Thread
Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome to the thread pjk, great that you can trigger today and you have a fill in doctor to take over while your FS is away. I hope this is your month and your stay in the thread is short, hope your tww goes well . Were you successful on the first month of injections with your daughter?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee- Thanks for the roll call hun!! I have heard it is like contractions from friends and relatives who've had miscarriages, It must be so awful with the emotion of it all as well I'm glad your christmas was good though and your DD had a lovely time, they make christmas magical.

Mrs Pump- I'm so sorry to hear you've also had a miscarriage hun Such an awful time for you I hope you've managed to get some time alone at such a busy time of year. It must be very frustrating having to wait until feb but it may not be a bad thing especially just after a m/c for your body to have a little break from it all. I know how hard it is to wait we had 2 cancelled cycles and then a forced 4 month break before the 2 failed cycles at the end. Good luck hun, hopefully 2014 bring us better things.

PJK- welcome and good luck with your trigger! Hopefully this is the one!

Sorry I haven't done personals for everyone but I hope are all going well while you wait for your next cycles to start. I have a good feeling about 2014 it's going to bring happy times.

AFM- I'm onto day 7 of injected ( and day 14 of sniffing). Had a BT on Tues 31/12 and unfortunately my oestrogen is still pretty low only 145 (I was d4 of injecting 100 of gonal and 75 luveris) so increased the Gonal to 125. I have a scan and bt again on mon so hopefully the follies are growing better by then, I checked my prev cycles I'm usually about 140-150 by day 9(Day7 of injecting) when I did OI on 37.5 gonal. Ladydee you are right about the sniffing stuff synarel is given to prevent O'ing because there are so many follies you are more likely to O at least some of them before collection unless you supress your body's own LH and FSH (though I don't know if that's the case for me given I need to take low dose LH because I don't make enough?!?) So now waiting for mon 6th bt and uss, I'll keep you updated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! I had ovulation induction for my daughter and it was on the first cycle. So I thought it would be easier this time, but I have had to double the amount of puregon I was on for her. It's taking longer this time. I usually only get AF every 70-100 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pjk welcome! Good luck!

Ladydee and Mrs Pump - hugs for u both, so sorry for what u have gone through over the Christmas break, 2014 is the yr for our little miracles, I'm sure!

Hope everyone is doing well and had a lovely Christmas good luck to those cycling at the moment xx

AFM - dr has said that she wants me to try a natural FET cycle before a medicated cycle. I had a blood test yesterday and they said my levels hadn't rose as they had expected (I'm day 15 today). Dr said to come back Monday for more bloods and she'll decide then if we need to do a medicated cycle or continue with natural. So the waiting continues!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (03-01-2014),MrsPuMp  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elm- hope that Ur levels get a boost over the weekend.

Pjk- welcome n good luck.

Happy New year everyone here's hoping we can all graduate soon.

Well my bloods are back to baseline but I've been told to go on the pill and they will ring me the end of Jan... I'm thinking they cam stick it so I'm going to try on my own as hubby is back mid January. His timing might b a little late but I'm hoping I can time it right. I feel better if I fail trying as opposed to sitting doing nothing I fig if I miss it then my period will line up with when I was supposed to have a withdrawal bleed anyway. Here's hoping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    rj85 - Good luck hun, hope those follies start growing over the weekend and you get some good news on Monday, exciting!!!!

pjk - I conceived on the second cycle of injections with my daughter so also thought it would be easier this time, just hasn't worked out that way so frustrating, hopefully wont be too much longer for everyone in this thread though

Elm - Waiting is so frustrating, hope you hear some good news on Monday.

MrsPump - Why is it that they are telling you to go on the pill if your levels are at baseline again? Do you ovulate on your own? If you do I agree not worth sitting about and wasting time on the pill may as well give this month a try. I don't ovulate at all on my own otherwise I wouldn't have done 2 months on the pill, waste of time if you are still in with a chance. The only thing I can see is a problem is if you have very bad hormone issues that will be sent out of wack, I have very high LH levels and if I don't go through a cycle of injections where I ovulate or take the pill then these levels creep up again and are too high for the next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ELM & Rj - how did both of your bloods go today?? Hopefully things are taking off for you both. xx

Hey Mrs Pump- I hope you're doing ok xx I agree with Heyside, if you don't actually need to go on the pill to prep your own hormones for next medicated cycle, go for a natural cycle for sure! You always hear of ladies falling pregnant on a 'break' cycle so, why not you?!

Welcome Pjk- do you do Tb or IUI with Tb? My medicated cycles have been worse second time around also, it's come as a rude shock as I thought I knew what worked for me and we could just get straight into it but, not to be Good luck for a speedy BFP

AFM- had my second post m/c HCG bloods today as last Monday it was still at 49 but today it was below 5 which is baseline so back on track and phew for not needing a D&C. I find it ironic that a m/c was the only "reproductive" type thing that my body has managed to do on its own without any medical intervention....great! :/ Im in limbo land now waiting for AF with only my first IVF appointment next Thursday to keep me occupied. I have been going great with getting back into healthy eating the last few days though and feeling better and better emotionally every day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laydee - how come Ur waiting for af? Does having a mc and the bleeding that followed not count as af? Did u find out what Ur progesterone was at by any chance? Mine was basically at nothing by the time I finished bleeding.

Heyside, Laydee - don't ovulate on my own so I won't have a natural cycle so to speak as if I font go on the pill or on some sort if thing to help me ovulate then I'll b in the same position god knows how far down the track. They said they wouldcall me end iif Jan so I figured go on the gonal f in a lower dose until hubby comes home trigger the day he arrives home go for it then if all else fails I'll have my period by the time they tell me to "come off the pill". The only reason they said go on it is because they not doing anything with me this month. Ggrr I'm hating them so much tight now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee: what's tb? I'm all new the the abbreviations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pjk View Post
    Ladydee: what's tb? I'm all new the the abbreviations!
    Pjk I think th is trigger booster? Could b wrong tho