Closed Thread
Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone just wanted to say a belated Merry Christmas! Hope everyone is going alright. Are most people on a break at the moment or are there some cycling now?

AF arrived Christmas day for me (nice present) so I'm back injecting again from today gonal 100 now (prev 37.5 for OI) and luveris 75 (instead of pregnyl 75) I'm still on my nasal spray which continues until my EPU I've got a BT on Mon 30th, so hopefully all is going well then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We seem to have very similar cycles rj85, I had a Christmas day af too, great that you can start your IVF cycle hun very exciting! Good luck with everything and keep us updated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry I have been mia. Been pretty emotional and upset this Christmas break. The clinic rang me on the 23rd Dec and said that to them they consider it a failed pregnancy and expect bleeding. So of course it all arrived on Christmas day awesome.....

So now I'm back to no hope as the stupid Dr at the clinic is going on holiday so I'm expected to put my life on hold until the end of Feb before they will discuss anything with me. Its really ****ed me off . I'm getting a bt tomorrow but I'm just expecting them to say come back in in a few days and I bet they r going to just monitor me until he gets back from holiday so it's another wasted month. I've been under the "care" of this clinic for 5 months now and only had 1shot of getting pregnant it's ridiculous. I'm so angry at the way I've been handled that it makes me feel sick bit it's not like I can tell them to stick it.

My hubby will be home again about 24th jan and I have left over injections enough for another cycle so if they don't do anything tomorrow I'm tempted to try a cycle on my own until I c them again in Feb. Ide rather fail trying then not try at all. Do u think that's a silly way of looking at it? Would u do it? I'm just so angry and upset. I feel like I didn't get that excited about getting the bfp this time as maybe deep down I knew it was no good. Gah I dunno just trying to find some answers.

Really hope you all got some good news over the Christmas break.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laydee- I just read back. I'm so sorry to hear you ate going through this too. It's such a horrible feeling. Take care hun and deffo make time for urself to have a cry xoxo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPuMp For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (01-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsPump - So sorry hun to read your news and over Christmas too, big hugs hun I have no words to make things better, just hope the New Year brings some good news for you. Awful how we have to put our lives on hold during ttc, I always feel so jealous of the 'normal' women who can just try each month naturally without having to work around other peoples holidays and Christmas .

Happy New Year everyone - Really hoping for some great news for everyone in this thread this year, hoping that we all have lovely babies to snuggle with next Christmas and new year, baby dust to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Personals to come but I just wanted to start the year knowing what we're all up to in here. Even if we don't keep this roll-call updated all the time, is it cool to just start the year with one?? I'll give it a go but please correct me if I'm wrong or have missed anyone??......

NATUROPATH POTIONS-:
    Twinkley

FSH INJECTIONS-:
    Supersic (Jan)
    Heyside (Feb)
    Mrs Pump (Feb)

IVF-:
    ELM13 - (9 frosties, waiting for FET?)
    Rj85 - (injecting & sniffing)
    Mrs Hopeful (Feb)
    Ladydee (Feb)

TWW-:
    Pjk

GRADUATES-:
    Violethope (FSH)
    Babydalla (FSH)
    MissusMac (Naturopath)
    Last edited by Ladydee; 02-01-2014 at 16:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awww Mrs Pump, Im so very very sorry to hear about your loss Massive hugs My FS is away until Feb also so, believe me when I say I understand how you're feeling on all fronts :-/ xoxoxo

ELM - how's everything shaping up for getting one of those lovely frosties back on board?? Hope it's nice and soon xx

Rj85 - how's it all going? When do you get to have a scan or bt to see how it's all going?? Am I right in thinking that the nasal spray is to stop you O'ing too early? So excited for you! xx

Twinkley - I gulped down lovely naturopath potions for 7 months while I was trying for my dd so I feel for you! I could almost taste it again while reading your posts, ha ha. Wishing you the very best for 2014 x

Mrs Hopeful - hope you've had a lovely break and get some time to chill-ax before getting back into it in Feb x

Heyside - hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Years. My dd really got into it this year which was super cute and we're so proud of how well she did on her first flight! No tears during the flight, solo Santa photo and first fireworks.....they grow up so fast!!

AFM- ***miscarriage talk and TMI+++ to follow*** I'm doing ok. Unless I have anything left over, I managed to MC naturally which ironically enough, is the first non-medically assisted "baby" thing my body has ever managed to do on its own! I have to say that it was nothing like I expected as the bit of pre-Googling I did just came up with "it was quite painful" or "the pain wasn't too bad but there was quite a lot of blood" ect ect which doesn't actually tell you what it is you're about to experience?! I'm guessing that maybe it's different for everyone?? On Christmas Eve/day I started my contractions in the morning which got worse throughout the 2.5 hr flight to Adelaide and I birthed the sac/placenta/embryo/solid-mass while breathing through the pain at the hire-car office. I never bled more than an average period for me. In hindsight I think I just figured as I was only 6.5 weeks that I'd just have an extra heavy period with some slightly worse period pain but it was definitely more like a mini-labour and birth (with out the pushing) for me. The pain instantly disappeared as soon as the sac came out. We released the remains into a local part of the ocean (where noone swims) which is special to us both today...it was a nice way to get some closure and prepare for what 2014 will bring us. The only other thing to report is that I have been enjoying waaay to much wine and naughty (insert yummy!) food but, I'm back on board with my healthy ways from tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - Sorry that you have had to go through your miscarriage experience especially through the Christmas period. Sounds like it has been an emotional experience as I can imagine, I didn't realise either that you would feel mini contractions just presumed it would be a heavy period. Your sounding very positive for the new year and what it will bring though hun which is a great attitude to have. Great that your dd was aware of everything this Christmas and that she was a good girl on your flight, we had a great Christmas too thanks, brings it all alive again with a little one . Great idea with the check list to see where everyone is at, nice way to keep updated, thanks hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sad to read of the recent losses in here. Big hugs Ladydee and MrsPump. Xoxoxo 2014 is hopefully the year for BFP's all around. Thinking of you all.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violethope For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (02-01-2014),MrsPuMp  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

I'm new to this thread so it's nice to meet you all. We are trying for number 2 at the moment. Currently I'm day 19 and have been on puregon. My FS is on holidays so I know what it like, luckily she has got a fill in so I could continue over Christmas. Just saw the fill in FS today and I'm to have my trigger injection today.
    It didn't work last cycle so we have got our fingers crossed for this one