Closed Thread
Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Damn it. My 3rd HCG was a disaster today :'( FN is pretty sure my scan on Monday will just confirm that bub stopped growing during this last week. Gah, I just want to wake up from this nightmare...how the heck am I supposed to get through several Christmas celebrations and a trip to SA to spend Christmas with family over there for a week??! I have ZERO time to myself to process and deal with any of this....I'm guessing I won't even start bleeding until I'm over there or on the plane?? OMG, worst timing of the worst out-come ever

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ladydee I really hope not hun

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ladydee I really hope not. Sending you hugs and have got my fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Twinkley - Glad to hear your naturopath appointment went well and you feel you are moving forward that's great news.

MissusMac - Fabulos news hun congratulations!!! Glad to hear all worked out well for you, great Christmas present.

Ladydee - I am absolutely devastated for you hun, my heart just dropped when I read your post! Hopefully your FN is wrong this time and all will work out good. If you do need time to yourself for any reason over Christmas hun make sure you find time for it even if you need to tell people you are ill! So sorry hun big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies hope everyone is doing well. Just dropping in to check and update on everything.

ELM13 - Thanks yes very good to get some answers im still amazed at how much this guy could tell from a BT that was 4 month ago.

MissusMac - Welcome back so you took the Naturopath route too? Congrads on the BFP so happy for you. We have been trying for about 2 years as well. We had a failed IUI and Peregon too. Hubby and I are over spending all these $$$ with no results so decided naturopath would be our next move before IVF. My sister in law went to one on Gold Coast too and got pregnant pretty much within about 3 months of seeing her and they had been trying for over a year, wonder if it the sameone? Just reading your post now has made me so happy that you got a BFP from going down the same route. I just sent you a PM.

Ladydee - Oh no big hugs im really sorry to hear hopefully its wrong and all will be okay on Monday's scan.

Heyside - Its a really positive step and it has just made me so much more relaxed now noting having to take needles etc...i've been taking my potions as I call them and one was quiet vile not sure how I managed to keep it down poor DH struggled with his managed to bring tears to his eyes he took it at work and everyone kept asking him if he was okay coz he looked like he was crying. Men can be such WHIMPS sometimes.

AFM - Now onto my potions as I can them quiet gag worthy but im sure will get better. Will see how it goes. Still have 4 injections of puregon and 1 ovdriel shot so will see if need them or not i think they only last 3 months does anyone know?
    Last edited by Twinkley; 19-12-2013 at 22:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee I really hope the FN is wrong hugs for you xxoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well, had my scan this morning. There was no heart beat and the sac had shrunk. So upwards and onwards to IVF in Feb. I'm doing ok, just get a little sad out of the blue occasionally and I'm sure I will be upset when the bleeding starts but overall, it's all ok. We'll get our sticky soon

Wishing all of you ladies a safe and happy Christmas with all of your loved ones xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ladydee - I am so so upset for you after everything you went through to get your bfp!!! Big hugs hun , will be thinking of you over Christmas. I like your attitude though hun, suppose its the best way to be - onwards and upwards!!! Have a great Christmas and hopefully the new year brings good news for us all x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (23-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee i'm so sorry to hear that its so hard after such a high of excitement to get the bfp. You are so courageous to keep positive and good luck for Feb hun. As much as you can take it easy over the Christmas break and give yourself a well deserved rest before heading to ivf. Sending you big hugs.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (23-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking in and wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and hope you have an amazing time with your family, here is hoping for good news in the New Year for everyone in this thread and bfp all around

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

rj85  (24-12-2013)