Closed Thread
Page 86 of 93 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee- fingers and toes crossed for you!

Twinkley- sorry to hear AF arrived. Hopefully the naturopath can help you along x

MrsPuMp- that's great news, congrats!!

AFM- embies have grown nicely, we had 7 frozen today! We have another 11 they are growing for another day to see if the quality/size improves. If they are better they will freeze tomorrow, if not they will discard as they can't keep them after tomorrow. Can't wait for transfer in January!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (14-12-2013),MrsPuMp  (14-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and ohss has stayed away thankfully!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yaaaay Mrs Pump, that is awesome! Congratulations!!! :-D xoxo

Fantastic result ELM, you must be thrilled :-)

Thank you Babydalla xxx

Twinkley, I'm so sorry to read that it was indeed proper AF I love how you're trying something different though, wishing you the best of luck with it all
    Last edited by Ladydee; 14-12-2013 at 22:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladydee, we are very happy and out of the others they were growing we have another two frosties, so 9 in total

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, congratulations...that's a fantastic result! I can't see how you'll ever need to do another stim cycle ever. Kick up your heels for Christmas/New Years and you'll have one of those emby's happily back growing where it should be in no time

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (16-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee-awesome news Ladydee hopefully you get that lovely heartbeat on screen on the 23rd!

Mrs pump- congrats thats excellent not sure what a good hcg is but sounds good to me. Hopefully you can get a scan before dh heads off.

Elm great embie numbers!

Heyside hope you're going ok and managing to enjoy the holiday season.

Twinkley how is everything for you?

Afm waiting on my appt this Fri to start synarel so getting to the end of the pill if af turns up on time ill start the ivf cycle proper towards the end of the month

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (16-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - Understandable that you are feeling cautious with the pregnancy hun, think its a side effect of the fertility issues unfortunately and we can't believe it until everything feels real. Good luck with next beta levels and great news that your scan has been moved forward, will help you to relax over Christmas.

Twinkley - Sorry af turned up hun, good luck with the naturopath tomorrow x

MrsPuMp - wow congratulations hun, I know I am a little late checking in on here but great to read such good news when I check in!!! So pleased for you hun

ELM13 - Great news that your embies are growing nicely! Good luck for jan x

rj85 -Great that things are moving for you hun, good luck for Friday! Fingers crossed af turns up on time and you can get things started.

AFM - Nearly finished my first month of taking the pill, af should be due around Christmas Day (talk about timing!!!). Just happy to get my first month done though then only one more to go. Nice to have a little break over Christmas though I think, feeling quite relaxed at the mo! Maybe too relaxed though as seem to be completely off my diet! Enjoying getting ready for Christmas - wrapped all dd presents last night - excited to see her little face on the big day!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (16-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.

ELM13 - Had nathroupath appointment today and a lot of positive came out of it really quiet interesting & a lot of the information he gave me made sense. Yes with getting better results with IVF.

Ladydee - I figured need to do something and try something different I just don't want to spend $12,000 on IVF to be met with disappointment. The nathroupath I went to was awesome and told me a lot of things that made sense its really quiet crazy some of the things he mentioned such as clomid not working after a while and that its really hard on the body.

rj85 - Had my nathuropath appointment today and was really helpful lots of great positive information. I have a good feeling about it all. Its pretty amazing some of the things he told me. A lof it makes sense.

Heyside - Thanks Nathuropath went well lots of positive information and explained a lot of things that make compelete sense its really quiet crazy some of it.

AFM - Nathuropath Appointment went well today lots of positive information and explained a few things to me that made complete sense. Got few potions and tonics to take along with CQ10 tablets one of the tonics smells rancid. Nathuropath explained that quiet often even with PCOS and our cycles being irregular that most problems come back to the men and issues with their fertility esp with quality of sperm and stupid things like being around too much electro magnetic fields like comptuers etc doesnt help. Took one look at my bloodwork and told me that my acid levels were very high and that would not help sperm survive at all. So we have four things we are working on getting right and once we get them all balanced out he reckons that will be the answer to getting pregnant. I'm pretty sure this guy knows his stuff 5,500 plus babies he has 6 kids himself and has gotten women in their 50's and one woman who was 61 pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The naturopath sounds great Twinkley! It's good to get some answers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

It's been a while since I've been in here, as we took a break from puregon and IUI. But I saw twinkleys post about a naturopath and thought I'd jump in.

After a failed IUI in Oct we were completely gutted. I was referred by a friend to a naturopath and I'm very very pleased to say that yesterday we got our elusive BFP! After 2 years of nothing but BFN's. I can't recommend her highly enough! She is based on the Gold Coast, but I'm interstate. She does all of her consults over the phone or email, so can help anyone, anywhere! If anyone would like her info, please feel free to PM me :-)

GL ladies :-)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissusMac For This Useful Post:

rj85  (19-12-2013),Twinkley  (19-12-2013)