Closed Thread
Page 84 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ELM - Wishing you Good Luck for today.

Heyside - Hoping it's all good news today for you.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee- when is your next bt? Today? Got my fingers crossed for you. I'm well I'm now 15weeks and feeling good.

heyside- good luck with your procedure today I hope you get some answers!

im really hoping for more bfps ladies I read your posts first thing every morning. This thread was my saviour being able to talk to other ladies that understood how I felt. Xoxo

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babydalla For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-12-2013),Ladydee  (09-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really struggling this morning. I was tossing and turning all night and dreaming about getting a bfn. I've never been like that before, I'm at the stage where I just want to cry and I resent others for a split moment who are announcing their preg on fb. Pathetic I know but I've really lost all hope today. I started testing on Sat and I can already see the line is getting lighter, my last booster was Thursday night. When would I expect the line to start a getting darker if I was preg or would the line be super light at 12-15 dpo anyway? My bt Friday, do u think if I got a faint positive by Friday it would still b systems go or would u expect it to be darker, clinging to straws here.
    Hope I'm not a'll emotional coz af is on its way :-(

Thanks for listening.
    Hope everyone else is going good with their stages in the cycle and having a good christmas break from it all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MrsPuMp - So sorry to hear you are struggling with all this at the moment! You are definitely not pathetic this is a really stressful thing to have to go through, I thought I was prepared for it all this time after going through it once to get DD but I have also been shocked by how fast it can creep up on you, not any easier going through it once. We definitely all feel like that at some point hun, makesure you let DH know how you feel and allow him to support you, you are in this together. Big hugs hun

AFM - All went good at my hycosy today, no issues at all were found and both tubes looked good (thank-goodness). So now seems like a whole waste of time and money but at the end of the day it has given us peace of mind for our next cycle even if we do have to wait until the end of January. I found the procedure totally fine as well with no cramping at all and just some small amount of spotting afterwards. The doctor who did my procedure was the same dctr that did my scans when I was pregnant with DD and she was pregnant too at the time so has sons of a similar age - was nice to see the same dctr, just hope next time I see her it will be for pregnancy scan again lol! Thanks everyone for your support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear MrsPuMp that you're having a rough time at the moment. I hope you get you BFP very soon and all this stress & worry will soon be forgotten x
    Heyside glad your hyCoSy went well today, glad it didn't cause you too much pain too. and fingers crossed you'll be super fertile this next cycle & get that elusive BFP
    AFM: had my first appt with my new clinic today with the nurse who took bloods & explained how the clinic operates, and my next appt is to see the Doctor on January 17th which is when we'll schedule in my first IVF cycle (and lucky for me it's with the same Dr I was seeing for my IUI so I'm happy about that). So we have this month to give it one last shot naturally then I will start the pill nxt cycle so I'll be ready for IVF in early Feb. Feeling really positive & excited about the next step

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

MrsPuMp  (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsPuMp - I hear you so sorry to hear your struggling I was there a few weeks back and kinda still there on and off but getting better. I found out a few weeks ago that my brother and SIL are pregnant and right now I can't even bear to look at facebook with all the pregnancy announcements its depressing with each month that passes and all I get is a BFN & get to watch $$$$ going down the drain to a FS who isn't seeming to help get the results needed. Been trying to keep positive but slowly loosing my S**T. Actually DH commented last night when he saw my facebook timeline he was like holy S**T that is ridiculous all there is are baby pics and then goes I see what your so upset about now. I never imagined the journey to be this difficult going on almost 2 years now of TTC #1 and not sure how much more I have left in me to continue this hideous journey. Just hoping it happens soon or I think will def be looking into other alternatives to making our family happen.

Heyside - Glad to hear you hycosy went well today and your tubes are all clear. Like you said seems like a waste of time and $$ but really it may have cleared your tubes out and thats a good thing but also at least like you said you have peace of mind now. I felt similar when I had mine done but now looking back I know that its just a matter of time till it happens and have to keep on trying. even though it was a year a go i had mine and im still not feeling anywhere closer to a BFP at least i know my tubes are not an issue. Fingers crossed for you that you get to see the same DR again for a pregnancy scan.

MrsHopeful - Glad to hear your appointment went well today and that you will be having the same doctor for your IVF cycle how exciting. Wishing & sending you lots of positive vibes for when you start your IVF cycle in Jan / Feb. I should be starting mine around the sametime or a little bit later. We can be IVF buddies.

AFM - Well what a day AF decided to arrive at 4pm today with a nice awful surprise. Went to the shops on the way home so get off the bus to pick up some womens products but ended up coming home with a steak, batteries (coz they were on sale) and a bottle of wine got home and realized that i forgot the womens products F**KKKKKKK so get in the car drive back to the shops get there to find that there are minimal womens products left the shelfs are gutted at woolies WTF????? Seriously can this day get any worse. So I come home and i'm just very much over today I think this will be a long horrible awful week again dealing with a BFN once again. At least I was not stupid enough to test an waste a POAS or be depressed seeing NO SECOND line. As well as paying for an IUI again just to get a BFN.

On a positive note I've got an appointment on 17th December with a very well known Naturopath i've decided that I have to try something different and this guy works with FS as well so i figure its better than my current FS who im with and have been with for over a year and had no results I think its time to change and try another option before heading down the IVF route i don't believe my current FS will get me the results I want. The Naturopath I'm going to see has an increased 50% plus rate of making IVF work on the first or second time. So I'm really excited and feeling very positive of what will come in the next 3 months. Going to take this next cycle off then start again in the new year.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

MrsPuMp  (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrs Pump - I so feel for you and have had many moments like that myself, it all just really truly sucks and can be such an emotionally painful experience to go through Both times that I was TTC I had the same close girlfriend start TTC after me, fall pregnant before me AND give birth to those two babies before I was even pregnant. So that's two initial congratulations, many hours of her excited baby-talk every time we got together as a group of friends or one-on-one, both of her baby showers to help organise, two trips to hospital to visit two new adorable babies and with her first I even got to go to her babies first birthday before I had any of my own. And that's just one of many friends....it's bloody tough, Ive given myself a few pats on the back along the way for somehow keeping up our friendship and not letting my desperate green eyed monster get the better of me. Huge hugs to you and wishing you your miracle this cycle xoxo

Heyside - glad to hear that your hycosy went well today, I agree it was worth getting done and out the way or you'd never know if you were wasting your time or not. xx

Mrs Hopeful- hopefully you get your miracle thus month when you're least expecting it, you hear of those stories all the time so...why not?! If not, Goodluck for your back up plan on the 17th Han, I'm sue that'll come around super fast with all of the Christmas/New Year madness xx

Twinkley-I'm so sorry to hear about AF rearing her ugly head I love the fact that your changing FS's and that Naturopath sounds very promising, wishing you the very best of luck with it all xx

How did you go today Elm??? Hope you managed to keep ohss at bay and you can go ahead with a transfer this month!

Hope your travelling along ok Rj85

Babydalla-yay, glad to hear everything is going along great for you! My 2nd bloods are on Thursday so, the count down is on for me.....x

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

MrsPuMp  (10-12-2013),Twinkley  (09-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies really needed someone to talk to as my hubby is away and not back untill nxt week and it's just not the same crying in the phone or Skype to him as he just doesn't know how to comfort with words as men do lol.

Twinkley- I'm so sorry af showed up I really thought this was Ur time. I felt much the same about my fs too last month I maybe spent about just over 1k for them to literally do nothing they took me off all meds and tracked my cycle just to tell me I wasn't ovulating which I already know and so do they, just so they could c what would happen, I was ropable .

Heyside - I felt the same way after my hsg but glad I know my pipes r clear so to speak lol and I have a pretty xray of my uterus and fallopian tubes haha. Did u know Ur fallopian tubes r only about 1mm wide... I thought they were like a fingers width.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs pump - it can be so hard but that's why wear here to help it's good to talk to others who are in the same boat and experiencing the same frustrations.

Heyside - glad to hear it all went well with the hycosy, peace of mind is exactly what you want and knowing that you have given yourself the best chance.

Mrs hopeful - fingers crossed for this last natural cycle!

Twinkley - sorry to hear AF arrived it's good that you are so positive and have made the change!

AFM - egg pick up went well, had a nice little sleep! Dr said to me before I went in that she would more than likely freeze all so I was preparing myself for it. Embryologists called today to confirm numbers:
    24 eggs collected
    16 fertilised
    3 immature
    2 fertilised abnormally
    5 non interactive
    Pretty good haul! Dr saw me in recovery and said that we would freeze all and do a FET in January. Disappointing but with my pcos she said there is a strong likelihood I would develop ohss so wanted to avoid it. I'm still feeling tender and very bloated but hopefully this feeling will go away in the next few days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mrs Hopeful - Glad to hear all went well at your new clinic, sounds like you have everything in place to start your IVF cycle and great news you are happy with your doctor.

Twinkley - Sorry to hear af showed her face hun, sounds like you didn't have a good day at with everything going wrong .Great that you have made your appointment with a naturopath though, hope it does the trick for you and make you feel positive about everything.

Ladydee - Hoping to hear good news from you on Thursday hun, are you feeling any symptoms at the moment???

MrsPuMp - Hard when you don't have DH there to support you I understand that, my Dh would be the same and wouldn't really know how to comfort me over the phone or Skype. Hang on in there hun and remember we are always her if you need to talk .

ELM - Sounds like your egg pick up went well, hopefully you recover soon enough and start to feel less tender, will be great when you begin the next step in January, good luck hun.

AFM - Nothing going on at all, was easier to be wasting time when I was waiting for my hycosy but now just cant wait until af turns up and can begin my last month on the pill before getting started again.