Closed Thread
Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, well...I'm happy but, not relax time quite yet for me. My FN said they were great results ect ect but I would've liked to see them a bit higher. Heyside and anyone else with bubs, what were your 1st beta results and how many dpo for your first bub, do you remember?? My beta was 112 and progesterone was 83.7. Progesterone is good but beta is supposed to be over 100 to have less of a chance of miscarriage. I was at 150 a day before this one with my dd and its supposed to double everyday so I was probably around 300 at this stage with her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Don't worry too much Ladydee, still chance for those levels to rise and that might happen really quickly, next time you get tested you will probably get a nice surprise . I can't help you too much with what happened to me though last time hun as I remember going to get tested when I was first got my bfp and was just told all was good, I never got sent for another test to see if beta's had risen etc, not sure why? When are they testing you again and how are you feeling in yourself hun?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laydee keeping fingers n toes crossed for u. I'm sure will b fine.
    Sorry can't help with my first either as I was told I didn't ovulate that cycle and sent into commence ivf only to find out I was preg n they stuffed up idiots. Didn't go back to them after that lol.

9dpo. Really trying to resist the urge to Poas. Bt in 1 week.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPuMp For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies Hope you are all travelling well.

Heyside - Thanks yes the tww can be mean sometimes im doing good with it at the moment this week seems to have flown by being busy with work seems to help. I hope to catch the follie too. Otherwise I'm considering taking next cycle off over Xmas and New Year and just enjoy it and then look into starting IVF in the new year. I'll be 9 or 10dpo on Sunday and normally get AF anywhere from there till Wednesday so going to try hold out not to test on the weekend. Think it will be too early anyway. Good luck on Monday with your hycosy test. Sending you positive vibes.

ELM13 - Thanks Good luck on Monday or Wednesday how are you travelling? Are you doing an IVF cycle? If this cycle isn't sucessful I'll be starting IVF in the New Year.

MrsPuMp - Hi im 8 or 9dpo today so we must be right about the same and yes definetly here's to hoping we get a BFP wouldn't that be a nice early xmas present. Are you on injectables? What kind of cycle are you doing?

Mrs Hopeful - Sorry to hear it didnt work. I hear you on the wasting money thing I felt same way. Hence why hubby and I decided to do our own turkey basting will see how it works LOL. Enjoy your weekend and relax. If this cycle is not successful I'll be taking Xmas and New year off too and will def be nice not having to worry about injections, blood test, scans etc..The will be onto IVF in New Year hopefully January cycle if not February same as you. Let me know how your IVF appt goes on Monday I'm interested to hear about it.

rj85 - Thanks I should have an idea within next few days at about 8 or 9dpo today normally get AF Monday or Wednesday so will see what happens keeping my fingers crossed for a positive result or its onto IVF in the New Year. Hope all is well with you how are you travelling?

Ladydee - Hoping that line is getting darker by the day. Thanks now that you have the ball rolling hoping to join you in few days time im 8 or 9dpo today so should know in a few more days praying for a positive result this cycle. If not then its onto IVF in the New Year. I'm sure your BT results will be where they are supposed to be in no time.

AF - I'm 8 or 9dpo today so only a few more days before a postive POAS or AF arrives going to try and resist the urge to test this weekend and wait see what happens monday is when AF normally shows up. Could possibly be Wednesday not normally anything past then. Would love an nice early xmas - on my list to Santa is a BFP and i've been a good girl all year.

BFP.jpg

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you Ladydee and MrsPump!

Had my final bloods and scan this morning, dr is happy to go ahead with EPU on Monday! Yay! Very exciting!
    We were warned that dr may decide to freeze all if they collect over 20 eggs or so. She is very concerned about ohss with my pcos. Fingers crossed she decides to go ahead with transfer.
    All going well, my pregnancy test is scheduled for Christmas Eve!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Hi ladies, well...I'm happy but, not relax time quite yet for me. My FN said they were great results ect ect but I would've liked to see them a bit higher. Heyside and anyone else with bubs, what were your 1st beta results and how many dpo for your first bub, do you remember?? My beta was 112 and progesterone was 83.7. Progesterone is good but beta is supposed to be over 100 to have less of a chance of miscarriage. I was at 150 a day before this one with my dd and its supposed to double everyday so I was probably around 300 at this stage with her.
    hi ladydee,
    yes I have still been following this thread hoping to hear of some bfps. Ladydee my fs told me as long as your vets was over a 100 and progesterone was more than 50 was a good sign. It's probably just because you only ovulated later in your cycle and have a shy bean. I'm sure your bt results will start doubling very quickly. Fingerscrossed for u xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to babydalla For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh! Just read some posts from this week here. Very exciting news Ladydee! About time too! Super happy for you!! Try not to worry about your hcg levels. With my DS1 my BT result was 650. With this one (also a little boy btw!) my BT result was just 110! I was worried, but my clinic was happy. Turned out well, 20wks along now ☺️

Baby dust to everyone!! Hoping you get some Christmas miracles! Xo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Violethope For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yaaaay! Babydalla and Violethope, great to hear from you both Thanks so much for your encouragement and for your past results Violet, you've given me hope

Congratulations on finding out you're having a boy Violet, I bet they're going to be the best of mates

I hope you're enjoying your pregnancy Babydalla. How far along are you now? xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Violethope  (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Twinkley - Hope af is staying away hun

ELM - Good luck for tomorrow's EPU hope all goes well and you get good news when you test on Christmas eve - how good would that be!

Babydalla - Great to see you still checking in hope all is going really well for you hun.

Violethope - Congrats on your news of a little boy, so exciting!

AFM - Hycosy finally tomorrow, really hoping for good news, not sure how I will cope if I hear anything different didn't feel worried about it until now knowing its tomorrow.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Violethope  (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today ELM.
    Also Heyside I hope you get some good news too xx