Closed Thread
Page 82 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope the tww is kind to you Twinkley - it can sometimes send me a little crazy!!! Hope this is the cycle for you and you catch that follie . I don't test either until af is due, think I would go crazier testing each day! Yes I think the hycosy is like the hsg test but instead of x-rays they use scans, would be nice if I get told tubes have been cleared due to procedure as would give me reason to believe that I have more chance after procedure which would be good.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the TWW twinkley!!
    Had another scan today and all is going well, follies are growing nicely. Biggest one was 17.5mm with over 15 on each ovary averaging 13-15mm.

Back on Friday for final scan and bloods before EPU. Will either be Monday or Wednesday.

Take care everyone! Xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope Ur scan goes well elm.

Hi twinky Im 7dpo so here's hoping we get a bfp soon.

Afm- I had my 7dpo bloods yesterday and they said they couldn't be happier with how everything looked. They said they ideally like to see a progesterone level above 70 but less then 300 and mine is 150 so I'm trying not to b to positive but it made me happy hearing some good news as the clinic had messed me around for three months prior.
    1 week to go till preg bt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. Feeling ok, maybe a tiny bit relieved because had it worked this time I would have had to take a year off Uni which I really didn't want to do. Think I'm more disappointed about wasting the money that could have been put toward IVF oh well.
    So now I can go away this weekend and relax and just enjoy myself. I have my IVF appt on Monday, and I'm hoping I will start my first IVF cycle in Feb. feeling pretty positive about that. So I can have a relaxed Xmas no injections no worrying about how many dpo etc.
    wishing you all the very best and hope to see more BFP's! If it's ok I will hang around in here for a bit as I don't have anywhere else to post lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

MrsPuMp  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs hopeful- you're very good at being positive I'm stayingaround here too but if you want you can join me and Elm on the ivf threads Im on one that is supposed to be for jan fresh or frozen but the might be a Feb one or there are lots of age specific ones aswell have a lovely weekend away and relax!

Elm13 I wanted to ask what you're ivf cycle entailed in the lead up pm me if you want.

Ladydee i'm hanging out for a progress report, hoping that first line is getting darker by the day!!

Mrs pUmP and Twinkley staying strong in the tww ladies keep it up not long now

Heyside how did your hycosy go or was it next week? I'm so forgetful.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much for the encouragement and congrats ladies, the only way it could be better is if I could bring you all into the land of BFP with me! You will all get there very very soon though, I just know it. It's so unfair that we all have to work so darn hard to become mummy's but its so worth it when we fiiiiinaly get there xxx

Attachment 47365

Heyside- I'm pretty sure I did my hysteropalpingogram scan (?spelling) during a cycle....after AF and before O'ing? Can you not because of Christmas or...? I didn't get pregnant straight after my scan but that was when I started 6 months of Clomid which I didn't ovulate during so who knows what would've happened if i did?. I was going to have to wait until Feb next year to get stated again (though with IVF not FSH) also because of Christmas and then my FS is going to be away for most of Jan. Is there any little project or something you can do over the next couple of months to stop you getting the crazies while you wait? I've put on a few kg's during the hospital stays with my daughters asthma attacks earlier in the year so my plan was to try and shed a couple of kg's and get back into Pilates. At least the busy-ness of Chrissy and New Years will keep you a little busy xo

Thanks RJ85- you're always so lovely and supportive xx I'll be eagerly popping back here to see you get your BFP with your first round of IVF and some nice healthy frosties for future little-Rj's xx

MrsPump- good luck for the 13th...some say it does being good luck! Friday the 13th Yeah I know what you mean about finding it harder second time around, it was a rude shock to me too. I figured we knew what my body needed and we could just get on with it...definitely wasn't as easy as that. Fingers crossed this is your month

ELM- your IVF cycle sounds as if its going fantastic! I bet your clinic are thrilled....you'll get some good frosties for sure I think too I'll be popping back here very very soon to give you your congrats I'm sure Goodluck Hun xx

Twinkley- Wishing you the very best of luck this cycle. I've got the ball rolling with the BFPs, feel free to join me in keeping it rolling x

Mrs Hopeful- we should've been graduating together I love your glass-is-half-full mentality, it will help you get your BFP very soon for sure Enjoy your time away and kick up your heels this Chrissy and New Years, I'll be super happy to congratulate you on your BFP in the new year xo

AFM- going to get my HCG blood test today. Weeee bit nervous it'll somehow turn into bad news but my wee-sticks look promising so hopefully I'm just being silly. I guess I'm just about to find out by asking my FN but, I had a thought last night that I wonder when my due date will be?? Because of this crazy-long cycle, my CD1 was way back on the 27th of October! So this egg/s (did I mention there were two?!) started growing way back then but I only O'd on I think the 21st Nov. Oh well, I'll ask my FN. I'll have a very anxious wait until about 2pm for my bt results today eeek!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee hopefully that bt today confirms your POAS tests!! It's so exciting to finally get a BFP on here, Twinkley and mrs pUmP keeping my fingers crossed for you guys too. I think your due date will be based on your O date, most due date calculators assume you have a 2 week follicular phase, though some of them allow you to put the length of your cycle in there hopefully your FN can give you a rough date though too!! So excited for you hun, we were well due for some good news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, you're right Rj85. All going well with my bt, I'll be 4 weeks, 1 day today and due around the 13/14th August. Still doesn't even seem real.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, you're right Rj85. All going well with my bt, I'll be 4 weeks, 1 day today and due around the 13/14th August. Still doesn't even seem real...... at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Elm - Sounds like follies are growing well, hope you have had good results from todays scan

MrsPump - Sounds like everything is going like a dream for you hun which is great, good luck with the rest of the tww.

Mrs Hopeful - Nice that you are thinking positively hun, onwards and upwards as they say. Nice that things are getting going for your IVF cycle, good luck for Monday hope all goes well.

rj85 - I haven't had my hycosy yet, have to wait until Monday , but thanks for asking hun. Hope all is well for you and you are looking forward to getting your IVF started.

Ladydee - Thanks for the info on the hsg, maybe if I had pushed it they would have done it as part of a cycle, maybe they are expecting to find an issue as they were really surprised that I didn't catch one follie last month and they don't want my wasting money on injections. Oh well we will find out on Monday hopefully everything is good. I have some craft projects that I have been planning on starting for a few months now, so have decided I am going to throw myself into that to keep me occupied, might give myself a purpose if I can work it around dd lol! Really really happy for you hun and its great that this thread finally had some great news, was so excited for you I shouted it out to DH when I read your news lol! It will all start to feel real hun as you bub settles in. When is your first scan due?