Closed Thread
Page 81 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for Ur comments ladies glad I've joined to try keep my mind off things haha.

Heyside- is a hyscosy a hsg? Where the inject die to c if Ur tubes r blocked? I had one of them it's a 10 min max thing. Good luck for it.

Mrs hopeful- sorry about af :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear mrs hopeful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry ladies, I just can't seem to find two seconds to myself to get on here but I just wanted to quickly post to Hopeful that I hope it was somehow a false alarm?? So sorry if is true xx Heyside, that truly sucks about two whole wasted months I think I'll be exactly the same if I get yet another bfn Chin up ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1386098277.352624.jpg

Ok so not a suuuper strong line but, a line is a line isn't it ladies??!!! O M G, could it actually be true, could this past longest ever cycle from hell actually be our perfect one? No doubt that this one is going to sting if it somehow turns into a negative. I'm not even going to tell DH yet until I get some more positives so thank goodness I've got you ladies to share this with xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Ladydee! That's a line! How awesome is that! Congrats! xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ow wow Ladydee, I am so so excited for you, that definitely looks like a bfp to me! You most definitely deserve this after the cycles you have had this time, hopefully you get more and stronger lines soon enough and then you can feel more confident. Have you been feeling any symptoms????

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee woohoo!!! Looks like this cycle was definately worth continuing on even though it took a while to get started! And right before switching over to ivf. You so deserve it hun I'm hoping you see darker and darker lines!

Mrs hopeful-I'm sorry to here af arrived hun sending you big hugs hopefully your girls weekend will help and give you a well deserved break.

Twinkley-how is your tww going?

Mrs pUmp- keep hanging in there for your tww!

Heyside- Have you made any plans for your break (apart from a hycosy!) Hope this time goes quick for the both of us and we can get back on track in the new year.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news ladydee!! Congrats

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wwoo it's a line congratulations laydeed!!

Hav my 7dpi bt this morning find results out in an hour. Not sure what they going to tell me. Maybe if they think I ovulated or not.

Good luck ladies

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPuMp For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies just trying to catch up on here had a crazy few days.

Mrs Hopeful - Sorry to hear your out. Fingers crossed the next cycle is the one for you. I just found out a few weeks ago my sister in law was pregnant and now today after their 12 week scan come to find out she has PCOS and they had been trying for over a year anyway they claim going to a naturopath is what helped get them pregnant thinking that might be an option to try as that and IVF together are supposed be a good combination in getting positive results.

Heyside - Sorry to hear about the 2 month delay are you having the hycosy as in hsg test where they put dye into the tubes? I had one before starting on the clomid its a pretty simple test and lasted about 10 mins. Also was told that it can be good to clear out your tubes at the sametime.

Ladydee - OMG Congrats that is definetly a line there how exciting so happy for you. Send some of that baby dust my way. Hoping the line gets darker for you.

rj85 - Sorry to read about your bfn. Hoping I caught the follie too fingers crossed now in the tww thinking it will be a long two weeks.

MrsPuMp - Waving *hello* and Good luck with your iui.

ELM - Waving *hello* hope your scan went well wow 10 follies hope you get a dominant one.

AFM - In the TWW think im maybe 5dpo today so will just wait for either AF to arrive I don't think I want to try to test prior as I normally end up disappointed so if AF doesnt arrive by 9 Dec i might test then but cycles have been between 26 - 33 days they seem to have been varying with average being right around 29, 30 or 31 days. Got my fingers crossed for a positive result and a nice BFP as an early Xmas pressie. If I don't get any results this cycle considering seeing a natruopath sister in law has same as me and had seen one and got pregnant after a few months of treatment.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (06-12-2013)