Closed Thread
Page 80 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to read about your bfn Rj85, I'm glad you have a good plan for moving on xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

rj85  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I have been awol for the weeked as we have been away which has been nice, dd stayed with friends too so was really nice to have time for just me and DH which we probably haven't done much since she has been born lol! Thanks everyone for all your advice regards a hycosy and ultrasound scan, we have decided to go ahead with the procedure and hopefully it brings good news and clears my tubes a little to make things easier . So we won't be able to start another cycle until next year now just need to ask my fn tomorrow about the pill and if I will have to start it again after the procedure to keep lh levels low.

Ladydee - Really hoping for positive result this month for you hun, you deserve it and this thread really needs some good news.

ELM - Hope you get some good news on Monday when you have your scan hun x

Rj85 - So sorry to hear it's a bfn hun, big big hugs. Sounds like you are very positive about on to IVF though hun which is good, hopefully not too long until your bfp now x x

Mrs Hopeful - Great that you have sorted out your medicare rebate. Hopefully you will get some good news with your cycle and get a bfp soon which will mean you will have other problems on your hand like how you explain why you aren't drinking and have to avoid certain food on your girls weekend lol!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

rj85  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee- thanks hun, it definately helps to know we are moving onto something that has a better chance of success. I hope you're symptoms are signs of something good happening I have my fingers and toes crossed for you

Heyside- how are you going hun- back on the same doses of everything or are they adjusting things this cycle for you?

Mrs hopeful- I have to do a preparation month before the IVF cycle starts as one of the meds begins a week before af is due so you can't do it while on an OI cycle. It will be jan before I start injecting again though. I hope you are going ok and one of those follies is doing its thing!!

Twinkley- hope you've managed to catch your follie too!! How are you going, when are you bt due?

ELM13- thanks for the thread suggestion i might join in, though i think i'll stay here too!

So af arrived today, d1 of the preparation month, back on the pill ( i always feel so weird going on the pill when we are TTC!). I'll see the FN on the 20th to get the new medication and a bit more of a run down on the plan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    rj85 - I won't be starting another cycle yet due to my tests but will be put on a lower dose of 83.3 units in the new year and will be scanned regularly starting at CD8. I will be joing you on the pill for two months as typically otherwise my first scan will be due over the Christmas break so injections wont start again until end of Jan . Nice to hear you are getting your head around all the IVF stuff and that you seem to be moving forward, try to think as the pill as a step towards your goal although it can be a little strange having to do that.

AFM - Phoned and booked my hycosy and scan today, unfortunately I cant get in until Monday which will actually be CD12 (supposed be done between CD5-10) so that worried me a little but the receptionist reassured me that the suggested days are just to make sure I am not pregnant so as long as we don't bd between now and then and I also have to poas before the test (I don't think she realised there wasn't much chance of me being pregnant - if only lol!). Also my fn has just phoned and it has been confirmed I will be put back on the pill for 2 months (longer than I expected but due to Christmas) which will keep my hormones steady.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside-how frustrating to have to wait till then but at least the hycosy will hopefully clear things out for a better chance in the new year. I was told it often helped conception as well. I had mine done while I was on the pill to induce my first period in 10 months so I was like cycle day 300!! Like you heard it's just to ensure you aren't pregnant, I remember the lady being shocked when i told her I hadn't had one in 10 months she said are you sure you aren't pregnant! I really hope the new year brings good news for your family hun I'll be checking in on this thread but have also joined some ivf ones.

Ladydee, mrs hopeful, twinkley and Elm how are things going? Hope you are all feeling Ok.
    Ladydee and mrs hopeful you must be half way through tww now ( and Twinkley not far behind)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HHi all,
    I had my first iui on the 27th Nov after 4 failed goes at Clomid I then started injections this cycle at 37.5iu of gonal f.

My hubby works fifo so that's why we had to go down the iui path which was more exxy then I would of liked but you do what u have to do.

Anyways I'm 5dpo and doing three shots of ovidrel one on the 30th Nov, 3rd Dec then 6th Dec. The shots are'6' clicks of the ovidrel 250iu pen whatever that means haha.

My question is does anyone know how long it would be in my system for? My last shot it the 6th then my preg test is the 13th but it's becoming the longest tww ever haha. I had 1 22mm follie and 1x17mm follie the day before my trigger shot so I'm intrigued to know if I am preg will there be more then 1.

Hope I've posted this in the right place.
    Very over being dissapointed not sure how I will go if this doesn't work. We fell preg with Dr first go on Clomid so I got compliancent this time expecting it to happen first go and when it didn't stuff just kept going downhill from there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mrs PuMp
    I was also on booster injections in my tww. I used pregnyl 1500units instead of ovidrel 1500 (6clicks x250) but they are similar. I didnt poas just waited for bt cos my last booster was only 5 days before my bt I dont know how long til its out of your system I did try searching but it's hard to find accurate info. Also with 2x follies you could have twins just depends if both fertilize or not! Good luck with your cycle hun I think you are at a similar point in your tww to lots of girls on this thread! So you can hang out here.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

MrsPuMp  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside - sorry to hear you have to wait 2 months to start

Mrs PuMp - welcome! Good luck with the TWW!

AFM - first scan today. Over 10 follies, around 10-12mm each. Dr has increased injections to 300IU. Back on Wednesday for more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out. 12dpo today and AF is starting bugger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    rj85 - Good luck with the IVF hun, nice to hear you will be sticking around here but hope you also find some nice ladies in the IVF threads to give you support.

MrsPump - Welcome to the thread, definitely agree that we have to do what we have to do it will all be worth it. Good luck with this cycle hun, hope you are staying sane in this tww, my last 2 cycles I have had multiple follies like yourself and was warned there was a high chance of multiple pregnancy (last cycle, 4 follies , that's a long story lol!) but unfortunately we didn't catch any. That's why I am having a hycosy this month to assess my tubes and have been told I may be put on oestrogen injections to improve my lining. So yes you are in with a chance of twins! It will happen we all just have to have faith, I think maybe as we get older it gets harder and more complications are thrown into the mix unfortunately .

Elm - Hope a few of those follies take dominance with the new dose hun, good luck x

Mrs Hopeful - Oh no hun not good news, try to stay strong, hopefully next cycle is the one for you!

AFM - Thanks for the support everyone it is quite annoying having to wait until end of January seen as I have already had 2 cycles underway, I was given the chance of starting earlier though but would mean they wouldn't be able to scan me until cd12 and they wanted to keep a closer eye on me this time and start at cd8 really and then maybe introduce oestrogen injections if needed to improve my lining, Was thinking though everyone says the hycosy gives everyone an improved chance the next cycle as tubes are definitely clear will this still be the case for me I wonder seen as I wont be the trying until the cycle after next due to being on the pill?