Closed Thread
Page 76 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rj85 View Post
    Argghh word predict has turned my post into nonsense! I forgot to recheck it before I pressed post

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Lol no worries the "fominant follie" gave me a laugh but im going to say that the word fominant is a mix of forming dominant follie lol which is what I'm doing right now.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Twinkley - It does make it easier to take the injection when it is done at the same time but no I remember being told to do it at the same time must be like rj85 said 'to increase hormones slowly'. I remember on my first cycle this time I did my first injection in the afternoon as that's when I got the go ahead from my clinic, they then told me to take the injections two hours earlier each day until I got it to an ideal time so as not to change the time too quickly.

Maranoa - Good luck with deciding what to do with injections, it is a very different position to be in but I am sure someone else out there must have been in a similar position and will be able to help you. Have you looked though other threads on the site.

rj85 - Glad bloods have come back looking good, can't believe we are nearly half way there, seems to be going quite quick this time round, Hope you are going well too.

Ladydee - Where are you?? Hope all is going ok, worried we haven't heard from you x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rj85 - congrats on the good bt results, when do you get to test?

Maranoa - I agree with everyone else, maybe you should let just one person in on what you're going through (and get them on board with your needles at the same time!) as it can all get a bit full on sometimes specially with all the extra hormones than your used to and it might end up being a relief to at least have that one person who knows and cares what you're going through for your future family and give you a little support and an occasional "are you ok?" We are all here too though of course

Twinkley - Sorry to Read about your stubborn follies, I'm sure the puregon will kick start things. I have a similar Sloooow cycle where my body just doesn't want to co-operate all of a sudden when its been going along not to bad apart for all of the bfn's! I'm pretty sure I was told I was supposed to inject at around the same time everyday, I have a permanent alarm on my phone everyday to remind me to inject at 7am. I don't get any side affects from my Gonal-F but used to turn into a cranky, hormonal mega-bi@tch on Clomid ( insert: wanting to punch someone in the face if they were within my hearing distance and happened to be eating loudly, smacking their lips together with their mouth open!!! Ha ha). Good luck this cycle

Heyside - What a weird run around with your clinic and FS this cycle....I can't really work out what could be going on except maybe they just need to cover their butts to make sure they aren't in trouble if you have multiples? I wonder if the nurse wasn't following protocol even giving you the trigger with out the ok from your FS in the first place?? I'm pretty sure they have to explain things to maybe the health-board or someone if there are more than 3 non-identical bub's? It's silly coz its your body/family/life so you and hubby should have the biggest and final say for sure. I definitely think that the pessaries (cruelly) give you all of the classic "pregnant" symptoms including sore bb's for sure. But hey, anything different than what you experienced n a previous bfn cycle has got to be good though right? When do you get to test?? Excited for you!

Mrs Hopeful - yay! Congrats on reaching IUI stage tomorrow! I'm having mine done tomorrow also and love having a cycle buddy to go crazy with in my TWW I don't think we're too far behind Heyside & Rj85 in their TWW either Your cycle sounds a lot better than mine this time around, fingers crossed for bfp's all around

AFM - CD25 today. I fiiiiiinally got to trigger today at 10:30 and go for my IUI tomorrow just before lunch. I really don't know what to think about this cycle but oh well, into the TWW I go....
    A question.... Do you ladies inject your FSH on the same day as your trigger? Or stop the day before the trigger??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah! You beat me with your post Heyside....did I make up for my self with a long-ish post?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee- Yay!!! I'm so glad your follies are ready let's hope it's the lucky one for you, hope iui goes well hun. How many follies did you get? Not far behind heyside and me now there is four of us in tww!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - Sorry to pester you for an update, wanted to make sure all was good with not hearing from you lol!!! Great to hear that you have triggered today, what did your follies end up like in the end after this long cycle? I wouldn't worry too much about the length of time it took to trigger, I had a long cycle with dd. Good luck with yr iui tomorrow, have a good feeling about this cycle for you hun, it will be worth the wait I can feel it . I do usually take my fsh on the same day as the trigger but that's due to taking it in the morning and not knowing what is going to happen at the scan. If you take them at night I would forget about taking fsh tonight and the follies must be at a good size and expected to grow another 2mm before trigger.

I think you are right with the clinic and fs covering themselves, think he will have to makesure everything was outlined to me clearly, sure they will be just ticking all the boxes. Oh well will find out Friday I am sure. Think you are also right about the pessaries, hope the bt looks good on Friday and I don't have to start them. I won't be testing until 14dpo may even wait longer if I don't get any symptoms as feeling nothing as yet - too early I suppose.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol Heyside - I deserved and liked your "pester" x

Yeah as I said ladies, not the best of cycles, pretty much just at the minimum levels to reach ovulation.... 1x 15.5mm & 1x 11mm follie on Monday, lining at 8mm. Oest at 860 -ish(?) yesterday. Hmmmm.....who knows, slightly better than cancelling the cycle I guess?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Remember Ladydee, those follies will still be growing until ovulation so biggest will be 17.5 at least - good luck hun x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee: good luck today! Your follies should still grow a bit more so you're still in with a chance and yep definitely worth giving it a shot rather than cancelling.
    Yay for having a cycle buddy fingers crossed for us all
    I do my FSH injection in the morning so when I get my trigger I have already done the FSH shot that morning as well.

Heyside: I feel like I've jumped in here and started posting like crazy but it's the only thing keeping me sane lol we are all here to support each other
    I always have tender breasts from ovulation til AF arrives so with this cycle and last it has been a bit worse I think, starting from the trigger onwards.

rj85: glad the bloods are good. Not long now, how far into the 2ww are u now?

AFM: sitting here waiting for the semen washing lol
    How long after the trigger does ovulation happen? I thought it was at least 24hrs+? I have been temping this cycle just for the fun of it (makes me feel a tiny bit in control of something) and my temp jumped up by 0.2 this morning...? I thought temp went up after O takes place? So is my insem too late? (I know I'm freaking out about everything) I will ask my FS when we go in to see him too.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

I have been away for couple of weeks so have just caught up on where everyone is up to.. Sorry to hear about the cancelled cycles, I know how tough it is to get that call from the FN

Good luck to those in the 2WW!! Fingers crossed for you!!

Mrs Hopeful- the ovulation shot makes you ovulate 36-38 hours after it's injected I believe.

AFM- AF arrived tonight so I'll be calling the clinic in the morning to start my first round of IVF. Expecting blood test tomorrow morning and then to start injections on Sunday or Monday. Here we go!!