Closed Thread
Page 74 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside: I think they were both around 14mm, and the 3rd one was a fair bit smaller so may not end up with that one anyway. I don't think you've been stupid at all, i think we have all got to do what we can and sometimes that means taking chances wherever possible

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh they sound like good sized follies Mrs Hopeful, hopefully those 2 will both shoot ahead and you can trigger at your next appointment on Wednesday . Thanks for your support, think I was feeling a little negative this morning, feeling more positive now, still 11 days to go so hoping to stay sane, feeling ok actually at the mo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside- hope you aren't going well, i've been fairly busy so far so haven't had the TWW crazies start yet!

Mrs Hopeful- That sounds good, 2x nice follies growing, and maybe a third, hopefully Wed will show some nice progress for you and you can trigger!

Ladydee- Hope your bt and uss went well today for you.

AFM- No problems here, I have a bt wed to confirm that i ovulated other than that keeping busy with work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popped in to see how everyone is doing

Heyside- just realised I had a massive typo on my last post! I meant to say I hope you are going well!

Ladydee- How are you going hope all is ok hun.

Mrs Hopeful- good luck with your scan and BT tomorrow!

AFM- D6 post trigger so D4-5PO today, got a BT and another 1500 booster tomorrow, feeling a bit low today, but I 'spose this is just typical of TWW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    rj85 - lol! I gathered you had miss typed, yeah all good here, I don't feel like this tww is driving me insane like last time, early days though I suppose but also feel a little more realistic this month that odds are the cycle wont work and I will have to try another round so I suppose all my hopes have not been but into 1 cycle. Hope all goes well for you with booster and bt. sorry to hear you are feeling down.

Twinkley - Didn't you have a scan yesterday? Hope all went well?

Ladydee- How are you going hope all is ok hun.

AFM - No news really just trying to get on with tww, going to ring fc today to update I went ahead with cycle, will let you know what they say when I know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee: hope it went well yesterday.

Heyside: glad to hear the 2ww isn't driving you insane. Hope it stays that way.

rj85: sorry to hear that you're feeling down, hope you feel up again soon good luck with your bt & booster (can I ask what the booster is for - I probably should know but I'm still new to this lol)

Twinkley: how are you going?

AFM: well I'm having a minor panic.. So what happens if my body ovulates on its own before we get a chance get the follies to a good size?? That will just be a waste right? What size is the minimum they need to be able to be fertilized? Also freaking out at my bank balance. Only done 2 cycles and that's it I will have to put everything else away for IVF.... Guess I'm just having a down day... Must be the day for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside-hopefully your clinic are supportive it is your choice and your body. I feel very good about this cycle for you I'm sure it's your time for a bfp!

Mrs Hopeful- it sucks feeling down your follies can ovulate before a trigger but they are usually full size. I'm sure if your clinic have been following you closely they won't miss them. Good luck with your tests tomorrow! I take 1500units of pregnyl every 3 days in my tww helps keep my progesterone high but also means I cant poas as it will be false positive.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Hopeful - I am sure all will be good if your clinic is doing regular checks but good luck for your tests tomorrow. We seem to think about all possibilities when we are ttc like this don't we, everything goes through our heads, think its because we feel we have to be one step ahead of the game.

AFM - I have been left in limbo a little, the nurse I spoke to was fine with me when I rang them up. I then asked about my progesterone bt on Friday and if I was fine to still go ahead. She said she would find out and get back to me. I then received a message from her on my phone later on saying she would try me again but it has been 'suggested' I ring my FS myself to ask about the progesterone. Not sure why? Maybe they have decided to pass me onto FS now as I am too high risk or maybe they just want to double check they are doing the right thing with the progesterone BT (but why are they not ringing the FS as they usually would, is that not what I pay them for). So very very confused at the moment, dh just thinks I am over thinking everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    RJ85 & Ladydee - Thanks ladies for your good luck wishes.

Heyside - Yes I had my scan today CD 9 but no dominant follies just not understanding it at all as previous cycles have had them one cycle 2 follies, another 3 follies and another cycle 2 follies again and one cycle with 1 follie.

Mrs Hopeful - Im doing okay feeling a bit down just had my CD 9 scan and no dominant follies this happened last cycle too just not understanding why when previous cycles have been okay & even did an IUI one of the cycles when there were 3 follies.

AFM - CD 9 did scan and bloods today no dominant follies discussed with FS about IVF in the New year. Was taking the Ovidrel trigger shot but now going to move to Puregon injections this month to see if can get the follies going and ovulate. They also use Puregon with IVF I've got to pick it up tomorrow. Think its going to be 50 units for 6 days. Has anyone else taken Puregon? Any side effects?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh just lost my post... Ok here goes again...
    Heyside: that's a bit strange, I agree they should be consulting the FS and getting back to you. Hope you get the answer you want. I think overthinking things must be a side effect of ttc it drives me nuts most days.

Twinkley: sorry to hear that your scan wasn't what you were hoping for. Have you been on any drugs already this cycle? Wil you start the puregon this cycle? I'm on Puregon 75iu and have had no side effects at all, hopefully you won't either and hope it gets you some results.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (19-11-2013)