Ok all not good, my fn couldn't get hold of the FS she wanted to speak to so had to ring another one, (have a feeling she wanted to speak to the first one because she thought she would tell be to go ahead). He has said he would advice to cancel the cycle, I have just been in tears its just not what I wanted to hear . I have the overdril at home and my fn has said that if I decided to go ahead then the onus of having quads is not on them as they advise to cancel. Something tells me she would advice differently though and would say go ahead - I spoke to 2 nurses while I was there today who both had the opinion that I had 3 last time and didn't catch any so all should be good. The FS said though that the two follies at 16 would be at 18 at ovulation where as last time they were only 16 and unlikely to develop. Apparently I am going to start on a lower dose next cycle and see if that helps.