Closed Thread
Page 71 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope you're going well ELM

Seems like the rest of us are all in for bloods/scans tomorrow. Good luck ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck ladies for all bloods/scans tomorrow, would be nice to hear good news from everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just had my scan today, didn't expect to see much going on as I have been slow to respond in the past but I am very pleased to say my follies have started to grow already, I have 3 main ones measuring 14 14 and 15. My fn is expecting that I can trigger on Wednesday which has really surprised me its a lot sooner than I expected. I am just hoping that maybe 1 or 2 of those follicles now become dominant and I don't over stimulate over the next few days. I asked about my very short af and they didn't seem very concerned at all saying it didn't mean anything about my lining. I also requested that my progesterone be assessed before I take the pessaries this cycle as that what I did with dd and it was decided they weren't needed.

Hope blood tests went well today ladydee and rj85 and you hear some good news soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounding very promising Heyside, fingers crossed this is your time

How did you go Rj85?

I think it's going to be a loooong cycle for me. Oestrogen at a stubborn 166 today on cd16. I start in a higher dose of 75 FSH tomorrow and my next bloods and scan have been moved to Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside- that sounds great this sounds like its shaping up to be a good cycle for you. Do you have another bt and us on wed to confirm your trigger??

Ladydee- Hopefully that increased FSH will bring the oestrogen up nicely and get things moving for you, and give you time to head in the right direction by friday. I know how frustrating long cycles can be .

AFM- I missed the call from my clinic so just got a voicemail saying to come in Wed for a BT and US, so hopefully that's a good sign! I'll have to check with them Wed what my oestrogen actually was.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - I wouldn't worry too much about your cycle being long, I injected for total of 23 days with dd and the cycle before that was much much longer with increased fsh doses (the fn kept telling me about the lady she had treated in the past who had injected for the longest number of days she had known, so I know I was heading close to her lol!). Hopefully the higher dose will do the job for you and you will see some improvement on Friday.

rj85 - Sounds like a good sign if they are planning your us for wed, good luck hun

AFM - Just been for a blood test this morning will ring up for results this afternoon and then have a scan tomorrow. Apparently there is a chance I could ovulate on my own so that's what they are looking for on the bt but to be truthful I would like to take the overdril again just because I am a control freak and would like to plan ahead lol! On another note altogether, I was told yesterday at scan that my uterus is tilted and my ovaries are both on one side, apparently this won't effect anything (nothing like being odd though hey ), just wondered if anyone else had abnormalities like that? I always wondered why I only felt pain on one side lol!!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies can I join in here please?
    I am on my 2nd cycle of IUI, still very new to all this, feeling a bit overwhelmed. I feel like this is just a step towards IVF and that chances of it working are super slim. I was incredibly naive and thought it was possible to work first go so I fell pretty hard when it didn't. Please tell me it gets easier to cope?!
    Good luck to everyone x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Mrs Hopeful!! It's not an easy journey but it's easier having others around going through the same thing. Some people do have success with IUI first cycle so you are not naive, but there are also plenty of people who have success on later rounds too, so don't give up hope yet!! Where are you up to in your current cycle and what are you using?

Heyside- How did the BT and USS go? Hopefully it has all gone to plan!! I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Ladydee- hope it's all going well for you and the metformin isn't making you feel too unwell. Only 2 days til your next scan and BT.

AFM- so mixed news for me d14 and I have 1x 27mm follie, 8B lining and my oestrogen is just over 1000. So I'm triggering today and then BD time. I've been doing some reading though and it seems that 27mm is too big and likely overmature and therefore low chance of success. I'll ask my FS tomorrow but I'm not feeling hopeful for this round now, at least I'll be getting a good idea of IVF plan soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Mrs Hopeful, hope you have a short stay and get your bfp very very soon. It can all be overwhelming a cycle with injections, would like to say it gets better but I still get overwhelmed with things and I have been here and done it before when trying for DD. Have faith though a cycle like this can work, I conceived DD using this method and Ladydee on here also has a DD through a past cycle, try to stay positive (I know harder said than done). Where in your cycle are you at the moment?

AFM - My bloods came back with good levels yesterday but showed I wasn't ovulating on my own so I was told to wait for scans today but also sent for another bt this morning (feeling like a pin cushion lol). Scan showed good lining but I have 4 follicles measuring 16, 16, 18 and 18 , looks like this is how my cycle is going to go this time, my body is doing everything it can to produce lots of follies. I have come home with the overdril and told to wait to see what one of the FS says to do, my FS is away so we have to hear from someone else. I really really hope they say to go ahead, I had 3 follies last time and not one fertilised so the chances of catching all 4 have got to be pretty slim right???? Will the two at 16 even develop??? So many questions. Waiting to hear some news this afternoon, not feeling as excited as I did last cycle think its because I feel a little in limbo land!!

Ladydee - How is the increased FSH working for you, are you feeling more going on??

rj85 - How did your scan and bloods go???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seems we posted at the same time rj85, so missed your last post, surely your FN would have said that to you if a follie of 27mm was too big and likely to be overmature??? Do you think if you had had a scan earlier they could have caught it when it was just right, your clinic seem to rely heavily on the blood test results don't they? Hopefully you are still in with a chance , seems we are cycle buddies again hun, nice to have someone in the tww and hopefully ladydee is not far behind us.