Closed Thread
Page 7 of 93 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Cross fingers for me, ladies. Off for egg retrieval in the morning. Last we saw, there were 4 decent follies there.

How is everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Injections Support Thread #2

Best of luck Karma!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

All the best Karma.

Afm, I'm still going with injections but hoping to be ready for a trigger any day now. Im off for another scan at lunch time. Getting a bit over it now and work is really stressful as well so not really feeling that positive about it all. Last thing I'm feeling like is getting sexy

Hope everyone else is hanging in there. Only 9 more weeks til Christmas

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Injections Support Thread #2

Tell me about it greenfairy. Ive got so much on at work not sure how i will cope with it all this cycle. I struggled a lot last time. Work is just getting to me. At least once a week ill have a melt down. Its so bad. I think i need to slow down n look after myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Same here with the work thing. This week I'm going to have a facial or a massage to treat myself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well thats it for us again. We got two eggs but for some reason there were no sperm in DH's sample. So that's it. The eggs will be frozen but I don't see what use they'll be.

Heartbroken

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to here KarmaJane, that really sucks. Chocolate or Cheese time hon? I'm a choc gal myself.

Well I was in the never-ending TWW and was due for AF today/tomorrow, but have just noticed a couple spots.. sigh

Think I'm gonna have a big glass of wine tonight. Back to the drawing board huh.

Fingers crossed for the rest of you lovely ladies, here's hoping for one you this round.
    Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Aw so sorry to hear karma. I can't imagine how frustrated and upset you must be feeling, it's such a let down when things don't go to plan.

Obviously you've only had this news today but any idea where to from here for you guys? Is that thing where they extract the sperm straight from the testes (tease or something?) something that would help your situation?

This is what really scares me about IVF - what if it doesn't work, what do we do then? I really hope you guys can overcome this current pain and find a way towards your bub. Life is so unfair sometimes. Big hugs to you both xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to hear your news too cherry, the tww is an absolute killer, I find it worse than anything else. Good or bad (only bad for me so far) it's still just a relief when it's finally over and you can go back to normal again. I like to try and think of each cycle down a step closer despite my negative results. Seems this is a time and numbers game - we'll get there eventually. Hang in there xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so so sorry Karma and Cherry. Big hugs to you both.
    Karma, I was so excited for you when I saw your first post about retrieval then I saw that last update.. I wish there was something I could do to help you, I know how much excited you were to be back and doing another cycle.

Tomorrow is CD9 for me, going for first lot of bloods and scans. I have been injecting since CD4 and usually there's nothing for a week or so for me but they upped my starting dose a little this time around so we'll see if there's anything going on in there.