Closed Thread
Page 66 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Boo, one line and a shadow. I'll try again tomorrow of-course. Not sure what to try next cycle.... Another FSH/IUI cycle or move onto IVF. Ideally I'd probably like to try one last cycle of FSH/IUI and then move onto IVF but I think Christmas is going to get in the way and I reeeeeeally can't stand wasting a whole month for something as silly as that. I'll see what my FN's say on Sat. Better luck to you ladies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - Don't count yourself out yet definitely still in with a chance, sometimes the line doesn't show up first time, fingers crossed for you hun .

rj85 - Trying to keep busy as best I can entertaining dd, we are off to the beach today so that will keep me busy, weekend is always easier and only 3 days to go after that. Not feeling much going on at the moment though, although like I said had no symptoms last time either so who knows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee- Don't give up yet hun, I had good vibes about this cycle for us all! Hopefully that faint shadow will darken up. I'm in the very same spot as you though hun, very torn as to what to do next IF this cycle doesn't work.

Heyside- good to hear you are keeping your mind off things,I love the beach it's still a bit cold here for me . Weekends are definately better for me too cos we always have things on and my DH is here to distract me

AFM- (warning rant ahead) I'm also feeling really torn, I keep thinking if this doesn't work that I should just go straight to IVF, I feel we've spent so much time on OI already, but having never done it before not sure if I can launch straight into IVF or if I have to wait around to "prepare" or if I need to see my FS again to discuss. I've also got the prospect of having to move away for 6 months from DH for work in feb so that will definitely put a hold on things for a lot longer if we don't get cracking.

Sorry this is all so negative, but I just need to get it off my chest I keep thinking about it. I suppose this is what ppl mean about TWW crazies, I should just wait and see what happens next tues. Keeping my fingers crossed for you girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    rj85 - Keep thinking positive and calm hun I know easier said than done but don't stress too much yet about what to try next month before this month is over, what happened to our trifecta lol!!!! I remember thinking exactly the same though when trying for DD and was positive this wasn't going to work for us, it did though and it does work for lots of women, am I right in thinking you have no other issues apart from not ovulating? If so then the OI will be helping you with your issue, the only problem is just because we ovulate doesn't mean we will catch the follicle so I think most women have to go through a couple of cycles at least. I understand you stressing over having to move away for 6 months but maybe you wont have to stop ttc, unfortunately we cant plan our conceptions to time as easier as we dream off (believe me I tried with dd lol!)

AFM - Think I may be setting myself up for a fall, I had no symptoms at all but that hasn't really worried me as like I said I had none with dd either, my breasts were uncomfortable but presumed that was due to trigger injection and they have eased off so thought that might be as it was leaving the system. This morning though my stomach seems a little harder on one side, this happened with dd too but I had had the pregnancy confirmed by that stage last time. So feel I may be starting to imagine symptoms like I have heard so many people can do in this tww . DH keeps trying to give me a reality check and says we should stop worrying until next wednesday, if only it was that easy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

rj85  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside- Thankyou It is so hard to not think ahead about all the possibilities! I have anovulation and no other issues but DH has low morphology on a one off SA as well only 2%, but very high count and very good motility. From my reading most ppl with such low morph go straight to IVF.
    As for your symptoms, they sound promising, maybe they are the start of something, I pee'd a lot but only the day after my booster injection so I'm thinking it's a side effect, otherwise just keeping mu fingers crossed.

Ladydee- Hope you are going ok, good luck for your BT tomorrow, let us know how it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    rj85 - I think my dh sa was very similar first time we were ttc but this time everything came back good so maybe results can change there depending on a few factors. Be positive there is always a chance.

AFM - My stomach seems to be less tender and not as hard, have actually been wondering if it is more my ovaries recovering after having to actually work and do something especially as I had the 3 follies. No other symptoms appearing so who knows until Wed, 4 more sleeps to go until these crazy thoughts are over!!!!!

Hope everyone else is well, hope your blood test went ok Lady dee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers and toes crossed for some wonderful news from you both ladies xx

Cd1 for me today but my clinic calls tomorrow my cd1 (?) so I start injecting again on Monday for my last FSH/IUI cycle before starting the pill for my first IVF cycle next. Just need to talk to my FS to make sure Christmas break won't get in the way. We've decided to fly interstate to my sisters for Christmas (even though we should be saving for IVF) so it's nice to have something fun to look forward to....first flight for my dd

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that Ladydee, was so hoping you just tested too early the other day. Sounds like you have a plan in place to reach your goal though which is good, nice to know where you are going and what the next step is. Are the clinic calling tomorrow Cd1 because your af arrived after 12pm? Great that you have something nice to focus on with your interstate trip, good luck for this next cycle hun .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    So sorry to hear that Ladydee, was so hoping you just tested too early the other day. Sounds like you have a plan in place to reach your goal though which is good, nice to know where you are going and what the next step is. Are the clinic calling tomorrow Cd1 because your af arrived after 12pm? Great that you have something nice to focus on with your interstate trip, good luck for this next cycle hun .
    Thanks Heyside, it does feel good to have a plan. My FN said they like to call the first day that you wake up with a heavy bleed cd1 whereas I got mine half way through the day (though I think that was only because of the pessaries).
    I really hope both you ladies get your BFPs this cycle so you can be my inspiration that this does work Good-sticky-egg-catching-luck!!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee- I'm sorry to hear it wasn't your cycle this time, but you have a very good plan by the sounds of things!! It's always good to have other plans in the near future to keep your mind from being too one-track!! Can I ask why you have to take the pill before beginning IVF??

Heyside- so despite the one off sa result being similar to my DH you still had success- your DD as a result! That gives me hope. Hopefully the next few days will go quickly for you and me and some BFP's at the end!!

AFM- I've had a very relaxing weekend away but I've had an upset stomach, no vomiting- only in the evenings though and feel fine the rest of the time. I've also had a bit of tenderness but usually get that before AF (but I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyway). I've not got much on the next few days so I will need to come up with something to stop myself over analyzing!!