Closed Thread
Page 65 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside- My FS originally spoke about having me on the hcg boosters and the progesterone back at the beginning of all of this in March, though i haven't been sent home with any, maybe they've changed their minds it doesn't sound overly pleasant!!! I hope you DD is keeping you nicely busy and distracting you from your TWW!

Ladydee- that must be so difficult for you hun, its hard enough for me having family and friends UTD. Hope the acupuncture is doing it's job and relaxing you a bit. Half way today, not much longer to wait now!!.

AFM- I've been crampy and nauseous once but I think its the hcg boosters. I had a BT today just prog and oestrogen levels. I otherwise don't feel any different either but I'm also only 6dpo today. It's kind of nice to think this could be the month, instead of hanging out for AF like usual to start the new cycle! Lets hope we can all get BFP then we could have a thread trifecta

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - half way there in the tww, must be a good feeling, not long to wait now Hard to hear news like that hun, hang on in there if you can, try to focus on your goal .

rj85 - Not long for you either, nearly half way, hope you hear good news soon , nice feeling to know you are in with a chance and not just waiting around for af, I feel the same too. The trifecta sounds like a great idea, lets hope all goes to plan.

Just wondering how you girls are treating the 2ww, during the whole of my last pregnancy I just carried on usual ie didn't let it affect my job or work around the house just got on with everything. I have just been working quite hard in the garden cutting down trees and moving branches but it suddenly hit me, should I be taking it a little easier to help implantation? I carried on though so didn't worry too much - probably over thinking everything lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Trifecta sounds lovely

Heyside, I've been just carrying on like usual....maybe a little too much? I was dressed and had my car keys in my hand to go grab some sushi for lunch when I remembered...hang on, oops that's right.... that's a no no! SO different from when I was TTC my dd and totally over the top of not even filling my car up with fuel because of the fumes and maaaaybe being UTD each cycle.
    One less sleep ladies.....come on time, speed up just a little this week please?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside- I've not been acting any differently apart from no alcohol and limiting caffeine, but I've been doing that since we restarted this cycle. I'm a little worried about my work next week, as I have long night shifts for three days and they always leave me exhausted not the best on my body I imagine!

Ladydee -I agree! I would like a nice swift week this week pls!! My next boosters are tues and frid, they give me something to count down towards (not that I like giving myself injections) and then the all improtant bt is tues week 29th. I'm going away next weekend on the 25th-27th so that will keep me distracted aswell!

Maybe I shouldn't ask cos then I'll start imagining them but are there any symptoms you guys had when you got your BFP's last time??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - You are being good then stopping some of your food I haven't got that far yet, will see how I go over next few weeks. Know what you mean about time - def needs to speed up, maybe the second half will go quicker for us all .

rj85 - I am the same of you no caffeine or alcohol, although on ovulation day Wednesday I forgot and had a coffee, at least it was early on will have to stop that from now. Hope work isn't too strenuous and doesn't tire you out. Great that you are going away will definitely keep your mind of everything and help you relax. When I conceived dd I was oblivious to everything lol as was in a mode of thinking nothing was going to work for me so had a great surprise when I tested and walked around in a daze all day lol! When I looked back though I had been getting up at 2am every morning desperate for the toilet (this carried on through the whole 1st tri and started again in 3rd lol!), I also was very tired just before I tested but had put that down to being stressed out with study.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you girls going Ladydee and rj85, into your second weeks now, not long to wait, hope time is going a little quicker for you. 6dpo for me so nearly first week over!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside- yay!! 6dpo nearly half way, I'm still not feeling anything different so not overly confident that this is going to be the one but like you said you were oblivious with your DD and had a lovely surprise, that would be nice.

Ladydee- by my calculations you must be 11dpo? You're not far now, in the last couple of days the time seems to slow down the closer you get! Do you guys hold out til your formal bloods? I have to cos I keep taking HCG injections until this friday so I have to wait for next tues when I get a blood test, any POAS tests would be falsely positive otherwise.

AFM- Like I said not feeling remotely different and no real symptoms to speak of, I do seem to feel a bit off the day of my booster injections though, which I had one today. Anyway, into the night shifts tonight so I'll be well and truly distracted over the next couple of days and probably won't make it on here much, but I'll be thinking of you and keeping fc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rj85 - .....I think I'm 10dpo??? I triggered on Friday and if I O'd 24hrs later on the Sat.....I think that makes me 10dp?? What do you ladies think.....should I be counting the Sat? Not hard to confuse me..... I think I'm the same dpo as you aren't I? I think I'm going to HPT on Thursday. Blood test on Sat....***squeal!*** Good luck for some super sticky high results for you on Tues! That's good that you'll be busy over the next few days, I'm soooo glad I've been flat out at work and that I work Mon-Wed so that I'm not going crazy at home.

Yay for 6dpo Heyside! Good-luck good-luck good-luck!!! Are you keeping busy to keep the crazies at bay? A random (distracting ) question for you....how's your dd going with eating around this age? Gosh my dd has all of a sudden turned into THE most pickiest eater! She used to eat everything in sight. It's sooooo hard to know what to feed her these days :-/ Nothing like getting home from a huge day at work and cooking her up what is usually her favourite meal and she won't have a bar of it, won't even taste it....even though she is starving. Urgh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    rj85 - Have def decided that not having any symptoms doesn't necessarily mean no bfp, so a nice surprise can definitely still be coming your way! I will be holding out to test until the 30th unless af turns up, thing the overdrill injection I had can still show in my system for a while and def don't want to experience false positive, my fn sent me home with a test. Sounds like work will be a great distraction for you over next few days.

Ladydee - I was told I would ovulate 36 hrs after my overdrill injection (did you take the same thing?) so would say def Saturday for you to ovulate unless you took it late on Friday and might be early hrs of Sunday. Good luck for Thursday, keep us updated!!!!!! Not really keeping busy enough at the moment, maybe I need to have some big plans for the next week. I am afraid I do have a problem with my dd eating but it is more the case that she would eat my out of house and home "me hungry mummy", she would eat all day long if I let her, don't get me wrong she loves her fruit, veg and other healthy foods but she just wont stop lol!!! Shes not over weight either, more likely to be under weight but trying to slow her down a little! Some of my friends little ones are going through the same stage as your daughter though which I am sure must be frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee- Yeah you're right I must have miscounted (oops), I took my pregnyl injection on Saturday at like 7pm so I probably didn't ovulate until monday right?? Which makes me more like 9dpo today, I'm going backwards!! Exciting about your test tomorrow I'll keep all my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Heyside- Have you made some plans to keep yourself busy I'm glad I've got things on or I'd go crazy. So you will test the day after my bloods, we will all be hanging out for one person after the next, it's so nice we triggered all so close together!