Closed Thread
Page 61 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nice to see you still following the thread violethope, how are you feeling at the moment, hope you are well. Thank-you so much for that info you have helped me stop worrying, I have been thinking I have missed an injection when I know I haven't lol! Will confirm with FC on Tuesday, thanks again x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Violethope  (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babydalla+violethope- its so good to hear ppl actually have success with this! Hope you are both taking it as easy as you can and good to hear the numbers progressing nicely Babydalla.

Heyside- I don't used puregon but my syringes are the same they have a bit more than the stated dose.

I've been told by my clinic they recommend I do 3 rounds of OI and if unsuccessful move on I had the first 2x cancelled, a big break (not by choice) and now on my 3rd, I'm in 2 minds about switching to IVF I think the clinic will suggest I do another OI but I just really want BFP and feel I need IVF to achieve that since I havent O'd yet on OI! sorry for the rant, I suppose this is why I joined though, let off some steam and get the opinion of others who've been through this. Any thoughts??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm in the same conundrum as you Rj85 so I'm afraid I'm not much help to you I really don't know what I'm going to do if I get a BFN this cycle or worse....not even get as far as O'ing Im up to 10months TTC and my 3rd cycle of FSH/IUI this time around. I have promised myself that I won't try as long as I did for my daughter and I really really don't want to let TTC to take over my life like it did last time either but really.... how can it not?? I guess it's something you need to decide with your DP after weighing everything up with your FS. Like I said, no help...sorry! Good luck

Just wanted to wish good luck to everyone getting tests tomorrow.....last sleep!
    Last edited by Ladydee; 07-10-2013 at 18:34.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

rj85  (08-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    rj85 - Thanks for your help, sounds like it seems to be the usual case that they put in more the stated dose. I understand your hard decision as to whether to move onto ivf or continue with oi, maybe see how this cycle goes and if you ovulate this time and make decision from there with help of fc. I have realised since last time ttc that its best to take one step at a time (easier said than done I know).

Ladydee - Yeah hard for ttc not to take over even though I am trying not to let it. Keep thinking about Christmas and other events ahead and find my self saying 'well we will have to make a decision nearer the time as I may/may not be pregnant' or even thinking about things next year and saying 'well we may have a little one by then'. Nice to think positive, suppose will all just have the two hurdles to get over now - being ovulation and then conception lol!

Good luck with scans for tomorrow, looking forward to hearing good news from everyone

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

rj85  (08-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone's scans have gone well today, I am just back from my appointment and pretty pleased with the result. I have a few follies growing with the biggest being 9 on one side and 10 on the other. Still some way to go but last time I was ttc I injected for 23 days and todays follicle growth was good already so hopefully a shorter cycle (hoping so). Next appointment Friday with blood test tomorrow so we shall see. Hoping everyone else had had good results too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside and Babydalla- thanks for the support, it is very hard for it not to take over!! If you don't mind how long and what did you guys use last time? Heyside that scan sounds like great progress, How did everyone elses go?

AFM- As I had a bt fri they got me to come back mon for another solo bt- still on same dosing, e2 going up slowly and they want me back fri again for us and bt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rj85 & Heyside - Both of your results are sounding positive and a great start

AFM - I'm happy with my bloods for today. CD9 = Oestrogen at 600 ......it's a good start. Bloods again tomorrow with a scan on Thurs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    rj85 - I was on puregon injections last time I conceived just like this time, I was successful on my second cycle of the injections. I started on 75iu which produced no follicles and then increased to 100iu and finally 125iu after injecting for a total of 23 days. In total it took me a year to fall pregnant from coming off the pill, the main reason being I didn't know I had PCOS and needed a diagnosis and time to work out what worked for me after 3 failed attempts with clomid. Sounds like you have had some good results with blood test, hope all goes well on Friday .

Ladydee - Good results from blood test, hope bloods tomorrow and scan show things are moving as they should .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rj85 View Post
    Heyside and Babydalla- thanks for the support, it is very hard for it not to take over!! If you don't mind how long and what did you guys use last time? Heyside that scan sounds like great progress, How did everyone elses go?

AFM- As I had a bt fri they got me to come back mon for another solo bt- still on same dosing, e2 going up slowly and they want me back fri again for us and bt.
    Hi rj85- last cycle I was put on diabex tablets, 75iu of puregon from cd3-10 and triggered on day 10 with 5000iu of pregnyl then 3 x booster shots of pregnyl. The difference of this cycle was the diabex and the puregon for much longer and accupuncture. My fs also has me on the following vitamins- coq10, fish oil tablet, baby asprin, 5mg follic,zinc and berocca. But this cycle I have the worst ovulation pain it was as though I had the biggest follicle in the world and had to squeeze its way out kinda like someone was twisting my ovary to get it out but once I finished ovulating the pain stopped. Hope this helps and wishing u all the luck rj85

14. The Following User Says Thank You to babydalla For This Useful Post:

rj85  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee- Wow that oestrogen is great sounds very promising, good luck for thursday with your scan and bloods. Do you mind telling me your cycle of your daughter?

Heyside- we are on the same day again! thanks for sharing your story, I am TTC no1 and we came off the pill 18 months ago, not realising that i wouldn't ovulate, hence it took until march this year to get into fs and start, my cycles have been 29 and 22 days of injecting before being cancelled, so I tend to run long too, not sure of my diagnosis they don't think I have PCOS though.

sj87- hope all is well for you, how did your scan go?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (09-10-2013)