Closed Thread
Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear from you Greenfairy, it has been quite on here lately.
    I wish you all the best with this cycle, and hope you make it

Im onto my second day of Provera! cant wait for the AF to arrive, so that i can get back into it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there
    DH was just helping me mix the Pregnyl stuff up, we're doing Puregon, Ovidril trigger and the Pregyl post IUI. DH is in good shape luckily so we dont have one thing to worry about at least, still stressful on a number of fronts not knowing why its taking us so long but yeah, its gonna be all good Im sure. Well, here's hoping anyway!
    urghh yes, thank god Monday is done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ahhh that makes sense Cherry. I thought you meant he had an injection that he was giving himself.. I'd never heard of that before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah sorry about that, I just realised it kinda sounded like he was doing something too oops . DH has been really supportive and doing most of the injections with me helping me stab away Makes it a little less weird strangely.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #2

Woo the ap is back up!! We might get some more chat going on in here again

Im gearing up for this to be the cycle I get my BFP (how can we not get excited?). Saw fs yest and she said I should be ready to trigger wed afternoon so o will be sometime between wed night and Friday morning. I've already had DP dtd today and thinking wed arv and thurs morning for best chances? Any ideas ladies??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I missed like 2 pages worth of posts; LOTS of reading! Lol.

We're now on day 9 of injections and I had my first U/S yesterday. We have at least 3 big follies (all over 12mm yesterday) and several smaller ones! Going back for another U/S tomorrow with the hopes of doing the egg harvest on Monday...so I think that'd mean a Saturday trigger. Really hoping to get more than 2 eggs this time around.

Had a fairly relaxed week off. Girlfriend came up from Victoria for a few days (she does every year for my birthday, which was yesterday), we had a nice lunch with a bunch of friends on Sunday and a lovely home-cooked birthday dinner with another couple last night. So spoiled! Turning 30 isn't as traumatic as I expected

Sounds like most of us are on the nice hopeful part of the ride atm, lets hope for a or 2 on this round...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Injections Support Thread #2

Finally got the app back up n running :thumbup: and good to see us all back in action again.

Im feeling very blue today. So depressed and moody. Not sure if it the provera or just simply me. I hope its over soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ARGH! I wrote a big post on my phone thismorning but it obviously didn't save!

A huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY (belated) to you Karma. I'm glad you enjoyed the week. Glad things seem to be going well

Babydust, I think we all have days like that. Hopefully you start to feel less depressed soon. *hugs*

I was extremely sad and emotional last night. I picked up my Gonal F yesterday at lunch time and then we found out last night that hubby's brother and fiance are having a baby. We're both trying as hard as we can to be happy for them but it kills us at the same time, especially because his family have no idea we're trying and all the crap we're going through.
    I'm felling a little better today though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy B'day to Karma this week, hope there's lots of laughs and love aflowin.
    Hey Becca, So sorry to hear about your last few days, same thing happened to us at Christmas with my brother and his ex (yep)-girlfriend... sigh, life sure does love to test us huh!

Its been pretty rough over the last few years on the starting the family side of things for a bunch of us it sounds like, at least we have this forum to vent .

Sometimes I think its all a big test to see how much we can handle to get to know ourselves better before we become parents. I look back on the sh*t days and go..well, that was worse then how I feel today so back then was pretty awful in comparison and I got by somehow, today..well maybe not so bad but the good thing is we still have hope, because thats why we keep going with all of this stuff and I know we need to have to have a lOT of patience and tenacity to be parents, so this is just giving us the tools in advance Im gonna believe. So keep going and keep up with the positive and feed that hope lovelies. (Just remind me later if Im losing my dial a month from now about what I say in here will ya? )

Big virtual hugs to you all and .
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Injections Support Thread #2

Hello...

A little bit quite here wats everyone up to?

I am waiting for AF to arrive, should make her face any day now. Can wait to start this cycle. Lets see whats in for us this time.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Its back to work tomorrow