Closed Thread
Page 58 of 93 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well woke up this morning thinking phew i am safe. Then a few hours later it started again, red this time and a bit heavier.

Then by evening it had dropped off again with a light brown/pink/red. I'm just chugging along and see what the bt on monday brings

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Babydalla!!!!! That sounds very very promising, eeeee!!!!! I have no idea about the Pregnal shots.....is this the latest you've ever POAS after one with still no AF? Maybe ring your clinic?? Surely even if it was a little in your system, it wouldn't be so dark? I have everything crossed for you! Xxx

How's that on/off spotting going Fingerscrossed?

Yay for getting our cycles started Heyside

AFM - Cd1 today but I'm away camping so I'll start injecting from cd3 on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside I was 14dpo yesterday when I took the test. Took another today to make sure I wasn't dreaming and yup nice big dark line.

Fingerscrossed I wonder what Is happening to you? Seems strange to be "bleeding" on pregnyl?? Let us know what it is

3. The Following User Says Thank You to babydalla For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babydalla, I think this is finally your time for absolute sure

All the best of luck for both of your blood tests tomorrow Babydalla and Fingerscrossed

How did your bloods go Heyside??

I've had a lovely relaxing camping trip in a lovely spot on the beach....LOVE being able to fall asleep listening to the waves Bring on cycle 3, third time is the charm!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fingerscrossed - How frustrating, hope all is explained tomorrow and there is some simple explanation for it all.

Babydalla - All sounding amazingly positive, keep us updated.

Ladydee - You sound very relaxed after your camping and very positive for cycle 3 which is a great way to start out your next cycle

AFM - I get the results from my blood test tomorrow so hopefully all I good and I can start injections, great to be moving on.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gee, my bleeding seems to "sleep" when i do, i get nothing overnight.

Had BT at the clinic this morning now to wait. AF was supposed to be due tomorrow, and yes, very strange for me to be bleeding whilst on pregnyl. Last shot was friday night

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's confirmed I'm preggers!!! YAAAY I'm still in shock. Level is 985!!

Baby dust to everyone and thanks so much for listening to all my rants girls! Ill keep following this post to see everyone else's bfp baby dust to u all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babydalla- CONGRATULATIONS!!! I knew it! 985?!!! I was only at 204 at 14dpo with my daughter so hmmm....twinnies perhaps?? Super happy for you, it was definitely your time xx

Heyside and Fingers crossed, how did your blood tests go?

AFM - counting today as CD2 so started injecting 62.5 dosage of FSH today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladydee! I did a quick google earlier to see what levels ppl had at 16dpo and 985 does seem high. If twins woohoo I don't ever have to go through this again.

third cycle lucky for you ladydee it was my lucky third cycle!!

yes ladies how did ur bts go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fingerscrossed - Hope you get some answers soon from your blood test

Babydalla - Yaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations so excited for you. I remember that feeling when it gets confirmed by blood test, I remember walking around all day with a huge glow. Enjoy every minute of it and if you are having twins then enjoy double the fun.

Ladydee - Looks like we are def cycle buddies, started injecting today too, lets hope we both have a great cycle.

AFM - I have had a very frustrating day!!! I tried to get intouch with my fertility clinic from 8.30 onwards to see what was happening with my blood test and injections. When I finally managed to speak to a nurse she said she had to contact my FS to ask him about upping my dose due to results and would contact me again when she knows more. I re-arranged my whole day to be at home as much as possible to take injection when needed and didn't get to speak to anyone until 3.30 this afternoon after at least 8 phone calls forward and backwards. So even though I am on CD4 didn't take my injection until late this afternoon. It has been increased though to 100iui obviously due to my blood test results. I now have to start taking each injection 2 hrs earlier to finally get it to a reasonable hr. The good news is my LH is finally down so the pill at least did as intended.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought I would jump in on this thread it's cycle day 6 for me and started Glonal-f 100iu injections on day 3... have a scanned booked with FS on the 8th and I know he's doing a trigger shot and that i'll have some kind of progesterone thing at some point (if you can't tell i'm brand spanking new to all this... in fact I found out 3 days before cycle day 1 that we were going down this path )

Just wondering does anyone else get quite bloated with the injections? I have a little bit of cramping on my left side where I normally get AF cramping so i'm just taking all this to mean the shots are hopefully doing there thing...my scan seems forever away I don't know how i'll survive the 2 week wait to test lol

fingers crossed for all of you