Closed Thread
Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Far out, i had pink/red when wiping yesterday at 1pm til late evening, nothing over night, nothing today till 1pm again it starts.

Spoke to FN again, she has now booked me into the clinic monday morning to have a bt to see if there are any levels to be seen. Fingers are crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh what a wait you have on your hands. Hope it's nothing serious and that eggy is just doing a real deep burrow. Let us know how Monday goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - Don't count yourself out too soon, still time to get that bfp!!!!

Babydalla - Stay positive, its not over until it's over. I know how you feel about being upset with lots of others around you having bubs, it can be really hard sometimes, hang on in there your time will come.

Fingerscrossed - All sounding positive, could def be implantation

AFM - CD1 has arrived, funny how excited I became at the sight of af this morning Now I don't wish to see her again for at least 9 months lol! So all can get started now, I have had my blood test today (hopefully that LH has decreased) and can hopefully start injections on Monday . I rang my clinic earlier though and have to say I was pretty annoyed with how disorganised they were, couldn't find my action plan and didn't really know what was going on hopefully I just caught them at a bad time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside- how funny that there are some very rare times that we are excited about af arriving. I think sometimes the clinics get busy and can seem rude/disorganised. Hoping that you get to start you injections soon and u will be on ur way!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babydalla For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG OMG OMG ok I couldn't help myself and I went and got some first response tests because the waiting was killing me....super strong postive like darker than the control line. My last shot of pregnyl was tues... Could this be it????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babydalla!!!!! That sounds very very promising, eeeee!!!!! I have no idea about the Pregnal shots.....is this the latest you've ever POAS after one with still no AF? Maybe ring your clinic?? Surely even if it was a little in your system, it wouldn't be so dark? I have everything crossed for you! Xxx

How's that on/off spotting going Fingerscrossed?

Yay for getting our cycles started Heyside

AFM - Cd1 today but I'm away camping so I'll start injecting from cd3 on Monday.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All my poas while on pregnyl have always had a faint line even the day after a pregnyl shot.

i went back through my pictures to my poas from when I was pregnant last time and my line this time is 100times darkerthis time.I'm going to go to the clinic Monday morning and ask for a bt.

ladydee- I think it's worth doing accupuncture maybe this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, I'll start acupuncture for sure this cycle....I think it helps with work stress also

Keep us updated! Very excited for you!!
    Last edited by Ladydee; 28-09-2013 at 15:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can u see the pic of my test here?
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Babydalla - That line looks very dark to me and I don't think it would be so dark from your pregnyl shot, all sounding very positive yaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! How many days past ovulation are you?? Can't wait to hear blood test results.

Babydalla - Sorry to hear it's cycle day one for you, hopefully the acupuncture will help you relax and you will have a great cycle this time. Nice to have a cycle buddy to share the ups and downs of a cycle with, I will hopefully be starting the injections Monday too depending on results of blood tests. Enjoy the camping!