Closed Thread
Page 56 of 93 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingerscrossed are you on any supports pessaries or injections of any kind? Maybe all these signs are implantation? It's hard when you feel so sick you think it has to be right? I know they say you don't get symptoms until later on but I think all us ttc ladies are well I tune with everything in our body. Keep us updated on how u Are goin!

afm- had another accupuncture session today and came out feeling super relaxed and bit excited for some reason! Then about an hour or so later started getting sharp pains in mid of the pelvic area. I'm my way home from work ready to have my last injection and then the 7day count down to madness begins!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babydalla For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My belly is so bloated this morning. It started bloating yesterday afternoon even before my last injection. I had to change my outfit about 6 times to find something that fit, I look like I'm 4months pregnant grrr I wouldn't mind if I was!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No testing today.....we had to put down our fur-baby-boy overnight :'( Ruptured intestines which would've cost $10,000 (which is a pure joke! :-/ ) to fix with not much hope of him making it Gah, I don't think I ever want to get another pet again, it's too painful when stuff like this happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    No testing today.....we had to put down our fur-baby-boy overnight :'( Ruptured intestines which would've cost $10,000 (which is a pure joke! :-/ ) to fix with not much hope of him making it Gah, I don't think I ever want to get another pet again, it's too painful when stuff like this happens
    Big hugs ladydee I can imagine how hard that would have been they become like another member of the family. I worry about my little fur baby like its a child!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah i am on Pregnyl (2,5,8,11 days post ovulation)

Realised this morning that cause i was so sick and tired yesterday and spent most of it in bed i forgot my pregnyl shot. Rang the nurses and they said its find to take it tonight as high blood pressure (which i had yesterday) and pregnyl wouldnt have been a good mix.

Quote Originally Posted by babydalla View Post
    Fingerscrossed are you on any supports pessaries or injections of any kind? Maybe all these signs are implantation? It's hard when you feel so sick you think it has to be right? I know they say you don't get symptoms until later on but I think all us ttc ladies are well I tune with everything in our body. Keep us updated on how u Are goin!

afm- had another accupuncture session today and came out feeling super relaxed and bit excited for some reason! Then about an hour or so later started getting sharp pains in mid of the pelvic area. I'm my way home from work ready to have my last injection and then the 7day count down to madness begins!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger....one line, Im out. 12dpo like when I got my BFP with my dd I've had plenty of moments in this TWW where I really felt I was 100% UTD. I've been on Metformin since February with zero side effects so I guess it's decided to wait until this month to make me feel crook?? I was sick on it the whole time when I was TTC my dd but nothing this time....until these last two weeks?! I have lost a few kg's recently so maybe that's why the Met dosage is affecting me all of a sudden. Well, back to the drawing board! I do feel I'm getting closer though, just didn't like my Oestrogen dip before O'ing this cycle but at least I'll be starting the next cycle knowing that I O'd the previous which wasn't the case this cycle.

I'll be eagerly awaiting some much much better news from you Babydalla and Fingerscrossed! Keep us updated, good luck!!!

So your stuck with me as a cycle buddy Heyside I warn you....things may get a little crazy....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee I wouldn't coin yourself out just yet. I know the time I got my bfp it was negative negative until the day af was due and bam there it was. Lets just wait for af maybe?! This is my first time on metoform and its taken my body a little getting used to my fs gradually increased my dose of the last few weeks.

afm I'm not holding out to much hope for a positive result next week. I think my belly is bloating for af to arrive maybe Monday? I get a glimmer of hope and then remind myself not to be so silly! Another friend had a baby this week which has made me a little sad just because all my friends have fallen pregnant and now all had their babies while here I am still struggling every month sigh I can't believe it's only Thursday could this week go any slower. Wish I was psychic and knew the outcome this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    10dpo pregnyl shot last night.
    I just went to toilet b4 leaving work and I have pink when wiping.
    Rang clinic and spoke to nurse who said AF shouldn't be coming early like that as I down regulated and everything is timed. She said to keep an eye out, hopefully it could be late implantation. I'm sitting on the train feeling like it's all gushing out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds positive fingerscrossed! I've had some light brown cm this week. But totally not getting any hopes up. I'm so anxious at the moment thinking whether I'm going to get Af.

are you tempted to poas early even with pregnyl? I want to do one today even through my last shot was tues.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babydalla For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A little bit tempted but maybe next week. Last shot tonight.

Bleeding has "dried up" so maybe a good sign for implantation? Crossing everything. Feel so bloated today and felt actually a bit sick on the way to work after eating brekkie.... going out with friends for dinner tonight so i won't over thinking everything

Quote Originally Posted by babydalla View Post
    Sounds positive fingerscrossed! I've had some light brown cm this week. But totally not getting any hopes up. I'm so anxious at the moment thinking whether I'm going to get Af.

are you tempted to poas early even with pregnyl? I want to do one today even through my last shot was tues.