Closed Thread
Page 55 of 93 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hang on in there Babydalla, the digging pain might just be a beautiful bubba settling in, its not over yet!!!!!!!!!! Hard I know not to over analyse everything. Hope you manage to stay sane over these next few days

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks heyside- it might be implantation but who knows each month it's something different. I don't remember having these pains until I had my bfp and my only sign last time I got pg was implantation bleed exactly 7days before bfp. Gah just when I thought I was going to keep myself sane. The last week kills me every time.

are you off the pill yet heyside?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This is insane.....a whole week before my blood test! So you're not going to cave and HPT Babydalla coz of your injections?? I want to wait until Thurs to HPT but will probably cheat and do one on Wed....or maybe tomorrow?! Ahh! For now, I'll force myself to wait until Wednesday..... I definitely remember getting lots of pulls, tightenings and pains with my dd on board so your symptoms are sounding positive to me Babydalla. Do you usually get sharp pains from AF? Cannot believe how slow this fortnight is goooing!!! Do you work? Thank goodness I'm working the next couple of days or I would be a complete fruit case!

How many dpo are you at Fingerscrossed?? How are you going?

Eeeeee! Not long til you join us Heyside!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (24-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is insane I HATE this stupid waiting business! No I'm not caving this time I have no tests anywhere in the house and my last injection is tomorrow so I have to wait anyway grr a whole week from tomorrow! Don't do ur test yet ladydee it might be too early try to hang until Thursday!!!!! As much as that is soo hard to do.

yeh I work full time and renovating as well so the weekend went quickly but work is a little quiet so I have spare time on my hands to listen to my body!! I took Friday off so I could keep busy which was great.

In terms of sharp pains its variable every month. Example last cycle I had absolutely nothing af was a surprise. The month before I have lots of sharp pains like ovulation and that tugging feeling and I was soo excited that month because it felt the same as when I was preggers and of course disappointed. So you can understand how much of a mind f$&@ this is becoming for me. Not too mention I'm still off my food I hardly touched dinner tonight usually I loove my steak but I took one bite and felt sick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babydalla View Post
    It is insane I HATE this stupid waiting business! No I'm not caving this time I have no tests anywhere in the house and my last injection is tomorrow so I have to wait anyway grr a whole week from tomorrow! Don't do ur test yet ladydee it might be too early try to hang until Thursday!!!!! As much as that is soo hard to do.

yeh I work full time and renovating as well so the weekend went quickly but work is a little quiet so I have spare time on my hands to listen to my body!! I took Friday off so I could keep busy which was great.

In terms of sharp pains its variable every month. Example last cycle I had absolutely nothing af was a surprise. The month before I have lots of sharp pains like ovulation and that tugging feeling and I was soo excited that month because it felt the same as when I was preggers and of course disappointed. So you can understand how much of a mind f$&@ this is becoming for me. Not too mention I'm still off my food I hardly touched dinner tonight usually I loove my steak but I took one bite and felt sick
    No promises....but I'll TRY and wait! I've already lost one battle as I was going to be strong and not even buy any tests until Wed for Thurs morning POAS....but I couldn't force myself to drive past my local chemist this arvo and I bought some...a three pack
    I haven't thrown up again but have had a couple of strong bouts of nausea....I've actually started to wonder if it might be the Metformin? It hasn't given me any side effects at all this time around TTC#2 but definitely did while I was on it TTC#1. I've lost some weight too which might've made the dosage of Met start to do more??
    I totally get what you mean about feeling something different each cycle and wondering if this is it! ....and it isn't....no, THIS is it!.... And then it just isn't again and again Its something that a fertile person (such as every single one of my friends) could just never understand....the grief that comes with a bfn month after month when you can't help but get your hopes up each time.
    Come on days....hurry up!
    Last edited by Ladydee; 23-09-2013 at 22:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Didn't test.....strong as steel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Didn't test.....strong as steel
    Good on you ladydee now don't crumble today at all. You wanna keep those tests for later in the week when it would be a strong +

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Babydalla - Your syptoms def sound positive, its awful how we over think every little twinge though isn't it when we are ttc wether it be thinking it's implantation or af on the way.

Ladydee - Hang on in there, try to hold off on the POAS, great that you are working to keep your mind busy over next few days.

AFM - Last pill taken , going to phone fertility clinic today to touch base with them again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAy heyside how exciting now lots of baby dust to you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babydalla For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (24-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today i am 8dpo and i feeling so tired. I had a day off sick today and slept til midday. I feel like my head is going to explode, tired, tender nipples (last night i couldnt cross my arms) and cramps galore. Trying not to read into anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    This is insane.....a whole week before my blood test! So you're not going to cave and HPT Babydalla coz of your injections?? I want to wait until Thurs to HPT but will probably cheat and do one on Wed....or maybe tomorrow?! Ahh! For now, I'll force myself to wait until Wednesday..... I definitely remember getting lots of pulls, tightenings and pains with my dd on board so your symptoms are sounding positive to me Babydalla. Do you usually get sharp pains from AF? Cannot believe how slow this fortnight is goooing!!! Do you work? Thank goodness I'm working the next couple of days or I would be a complete fruit case!

How many dpo are you at Fingerscrossed?? How are you going?

Eeeeee! Not long til you join us Heyside!