Closed Thread
Page 54 of 93 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Don't beat yourself up Heyside, one or two treat days wouldn't make too much difference if you're following the low GI most of the time When do you get to finish up with the pill??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside we are all allows to have days like that. And it's only once , if it makes u feel better than go for it! We are all watching so carefully with everything during ttc like making sure we take our vitamins, giving ourselves injections etc etc! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I can't believe how sluggish I have felt today after indulging yesterday, never realised that the sugar treats had such an effect on me before now, I made some cakes with DD yesterday and just had to taste our handy work and it all went down hill from there fast, sugar seemed to have over taken my body and I had no control over it lol! I Know it's not too bad when I look at the big picture and it's all down to my PCOS but now just need to get back on the straight and narrow, thanks for the support girls. I have 6 more days of taking the pill and then will contact my fertility clinic next week before af should turn up on fri/sat. Looking forward to getting this show on the road. Hope everyone else is well x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I just have to get this out not trying to analyse it too much hehe. But getting lots of little sharp poking feelings!

Anyway that was all haha just wanted to share....1 and half weeks to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear ya. IUI monday so 4dpo and i know its to early but the twinges are happening and i don't usually get twinges

Quote Originally Posted by babydalla View Post
    Ok I just have to get this out not trying to analyse it too much hehe. But getting lots of little sharp poking feelings!

Anyway that was all haha just wanted to share....1 and half weeks to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fingerscrossd11 View Post
    I hear ya. IUI monday so 4dpo and i know its to early but the twinges are happening and i don't usually get twinges
    Oooo....another TWW-er to join us in going crazy?? Yay! Sounding promising Fingerscrossed and Babydalla! I haven't felt too many belly twinges but have woken up with sore BBs but that could just be the pessaries I guess...? My biggest "maybe" sign is that I vomited while changing my daughters pooey bum this morning! I work in Pathology and usually have gutts of steal dealing with blood, pee, poop and other lovely's over the years so I don't usually blink an eye with pooey little bums but I hurled straight away into her nappy bin-bag. Hmmm.....and so the mind-f begins..}:-*
    Last edited by Ladydee; 20-09-2013 at 12:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welccome fingerscrossed to the tww!!! I'm trying not to think of the twinges too much as I had the exact same feeling a couple of months ago and turned out to be nothing.

ladydee- I wonder if it was the pessaries that made u sick? I have found this cycle I'm totally not into food I get hungry and think ill eat something and I take a few bites and that's it I don't feel like stomaching food not feeling sick just not interested in eating.

anyway we can only wait and hope hey ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has to be the progesterone support in my case Babydalla....I looked up my notes for my 1st pg and I only felt my first slight queasiness two weeks from now.....I think even if I am UTD, I can't see how my hormones would be up enough to cause any major symptoms.....and then I vomited again today! Neither day was I feeling queasy beforehand, it just came out of the blue and I couldn't stop it. Yesterday was as soon as opened up the nappy and saw poo. Today was as soon as my daughter coughed up a bit of phlegm (she's crook, the poor chicken), I was instantly running to the loo to turbo chuck. Bloody hormone support is messing with my head! Or maybe I'm sick and just don't know it yet??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm hoping this time ladydee it's just really early signs and not just the pessaries. So annoying these LP support making u feel signs and not know if they are real or the drugs

I can't believe we have to wait all of this week too!

afm- haven't felt too much yesterday I went through a range of emotions from complete anger... In my head I felt like I could have punched DH...he didn't do anything wrong but for some reason I felt like everything he did pi$$ed me off. I'm never like that then I felt really nauseous not long After all my rage. Today have felt some sharp pains but I'm not paying attention to them

really hoping there is some good news here soon, in my head I've counted myself out already this month...I think it's easier that way

how is everyone else doing? Who was it that was going for a scan a while back?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh I think my body is hearing up for af. I have this annoying sharp digging pain sorta to my left above my public bone. Grrrr