Closed Thread
Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Babydalla, I am feeling quite excited about actually taking next step, its been a long time coming. Great news that you have triggered, fingers crossed for you that you catch that egg, nice that you are Ladydee will be in that tww together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ARGGH I am in pain today.So today is day of the big O and it hurts to move. My big follie is on my right side and I am in excruciating pain with it. Feels like everytime I get up from a laying position someone is jabbing me from the inside from above my hip bone from my back to my right ovary....not sure how to explain the pain. I feel kind of ok laying down but my lower back still aches. Has anyone else had this? I did a quick google and one lady explained it so well she would get the same thing when she had a really healthy egg to release and knew that would be the only time she would get preggers is when she was in this kind of pain. I hope she is right cos I feel awful right now and last thing I feel like is BDing but I will do it anyway. Just waiting for DH to finish work for the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope you're feeling better today Babydalla though, as you said...if its got to do with a perfect big egg being released then it's all worth it Im feeling all-over ovary area achey today.... doesn't help that my DD wants to sit right on that area and bounce like a bunny-rabbit.....:-/ Enjoy your weekend

Hope everyone else is doing ok??

AFM - IUI went well and according to plan. I'm a little worried about my Oest results....800 then 890 then 826. I'm worried that it never got over 1000 and I'm worried about how it went down at the end. Ah well, time will tell! It's going to be a loooong two weeks....thinking I might do a closet clear out. Sell a few things on EBay and the rest to the Salvo's
    Last edited by Ladydee; 15-09-2013 at 08:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling much better today thanks ladydee. It only lasted yesterday morning until just after lunch and then subsided and still felt a little uncomfortable for the rest of the day but not so bad I couldn't do anything. I'm in total relax mode about everything now and not worrying about what the outcome might be.

ladydee I hope your levels won't harm ur Chances. Do u have boosters throughout the tww?? I have to have 3 x 1500iu of pregnyl throughout my tww. I'm sure as always the next two weeks will be the longest but at least we can go through it together and hope for all the baby vibes and dust come our way.

where is everyone else at?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds great....also like someone who is getting acupuncture.... Im going to have to get onto booking in for some if I get a BFN for sure

My FS has me using morning and night Progesterone pessaries ....I wonder what the difference is? I was on them for my DD so I'm happy to copy that cycle as much as possible. I'd say the injections would maybe be a more stronger dosage perhaps?? The pessaries are fine, just a bit annoying as I have to insert and stay lying down for 20/30 mins after to allow my body to absorb them or else it gets a bit messy. They're about half the size of the smallest tampon and placed the same way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going ladydee?

i had second round of accupuncture today and am a little cramps this afternoon, not sure if it was that or not. Just feel uncomfortable. But nothing else to report.

not sure what the difference between the pessaries and the pregnyl shots. Maybe worth asking fs next time?

feels like this tww is going to go on forever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babydalla View Post
    How are you going ladydee?

i had second round of accupuncture today and am a little cramps this afternoon, not sure if it was that or not. Just feel uncomfortable. But nothing else to report.

not sure what the difference between the pessaries and the pregnyl shots. Maybe worth asking fs next time?

feels like this tww is going to go on forever!
    Is it two weeks yet??! Ha ha. I'm going ok Babydalla, how about you? I've been flat out at work so it's a good distraction I only work Mon, Tues and Wed though so I'll have to plan a few things for the other days to keep busy. What day are you booked for your blood test? I bet you get to get your test on the Friday or Sat? I have to wait until 15dpo which is Monday 30th :-/ Hmmmm....implan cramps perhaps?? I felt little cramps and pulls the whole way through my 1st trimester.
    I haven't really noticed anything except I've been super tired but, that could be because of work or even the progesterone or anything really...who knows. I won't get too excited even if I do get any symptoms as I know the pessaries can cruelly give all of those classic prego symptoms.....I've sure learnt that the hard way in the past! I'm feeling ok with everything so-far.... hope you still are too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang on in there ladies, hard I know as the tww can be so infuriating, try to keep busy busy busy lol!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely don't think it's implantation cramping doesn't feel like that just all my insides from uterus up to my stomach feels like its being twisted in knots weird again!!
    no I don't worry about blood tests until I actually get a + test. So I have to wait 7days after my last pregnyl shot which will make it the 1st of oct if af doesn't arrive beforehand which it has done the last 2 cycles. I am not buying any tests until the 2nd oct and save myself some money lol!

although I did have a pregnyl shot this morning so I find every month makes me feel different after pregnyl shots.

heyside how r u feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It can get so confusing in the tww, I rember when ttc DD I wondered over every little ache pain or stretch but then I kept trying to tell myself that they were just normally monthly feelings as didn't want to raise my hopes but still kept thinking well maybe just maybe!!! So so hard!!!!!!! AFM - I have just completely pigged out tonight and gone completely off my low gi diet , DH is away and I was feeling lonely and sorry for myself. Bad I know and really not good for ttc but can be so hard sometimes.