Closed Thread
Page 52 of 93 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladydee- I hope you haven't o early and your body is just playing tricks. Let us know what ur results are today!

afm- I only managed 1 follie but its a nice big one. I should be ready to trigger tomorrow but have to wait for bloods result after lunch it could be today. It's trying to convince dh to bd now he's being all paranoid about being pressured etc! Anyway accupuncture was great I definitely felt it working and felt like a weight had been lifted off me afterwards. I just have to learn to relax more throughout it. Going back next tues for another session. Will let u all know blood results later today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How did your results go Babydalla? Yay for the big follie!

How is everyone else going?? So quiet on here...

AFM - Oestrogen result of 800...on CD10, yay! Only got to 257 on Cd25 last cycle so much much better :-D I go for more bloods tomorrow, scan on Friday and possible trigger injection. IUI probably on Sat! At least I'll be in with a chance this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Btw Babydalla.....while I used to get acupuncture, I used to try and do something I learnt in Yoga and with my eyes closed and after a couple of deep breaths...start from one end of your body and work your way to the other slowly relaxing each body part. I'd also make myself really listen to the music they had on in the background to stop my head thinking at a hundred miles an hour....not easy! I had to keep reminding myself throughout the time my needles were in as thoughts kept creeping back into my head

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee good to hear ur levels are better this cycle! Lets hope you are ready to trigger Friday. Thanks for th advice re relaxing during accupuncture I sometimes forget how to turn my brain off but by the end of the session I was getting there learning to shallow breathe helps relax you as we'll buy I'll also try ur method on tue.
    was a bit annoyed when I called for my results of bloods the nurse just said if he told u to trigger tomorrow then that's what u should do. I was already In a pretty bad mood today because of dh so I just said ok whatever. I'm not concerned as I know my fs would have called if he wants to trigger earlier. So tomorrow is last shot of fsh and then trigger tomorrow avo and bd sat and sun. So ladydee we can go on the 2ww together. Keep us updated on ur bloods and scan. Fingers crossed for u. Btw did u ask about ur cm ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Babydalla I was jabbed by a new FN this morning and because the FC waiting room was packed I think she was a little stressed so when I mentioned the CM and ovary pain O had on Sunday, she didn't really say much apart from oh ok?. I was in a rush to work which I was going to be more than half an hour late for myself so I didn't press the issue with her. Bah, these DH's huh?! Their job in this whole assisted fertility business is soooo easy compared to ours and they still try to pull the whole "woe is me" act! Ah well, I'm sure he'll come around to the idea If all goes well for me in the next couple of days, we can go crazy together in the TWW. My FS gets me to use Progesterone pessaries so with my DD, I got my real BFP on CD12. Eeek! I can't believe this could....maybe....be it! So hard not to get your hopes up every cycle isn't it! Good luck to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are in with a good chance this time ladydee. Fingers crossed your body continues to play ur game. Can I ask why u do iui? I haven't been doing iui just bding at the right time. I ask fs yesterday whether it was worth doing and he said it didn't really increase my chances that much more than just bding. Dh has normal swimmers etc and my only problem is being slight pcos and no ovulating. Just curious as to why some do iui.

anyway sorted out dh yesterday found a really good article about women's emotions through this time and its the first time the light bulb went on for him to understand what it's like for me!

im off for bloods now keep us posted today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - Fabulous news about the good start to your cycle, here's hoping all continues in the same way and you can go ahead with IUI on sat . It's nice to feel positive, I know you don't want to get your hopes up too much but nice to send good vibes to that baby that very well might be growing

Babydalla - Good luck with that trigger and BD over the weekend, hope you catch that eggie . It can be hard for our dp/dh to understand this whole journey can't it, men are just not emotional about anything they seem to think so practically about everything and deal with things as and when they arise, so hard for them to understand the very opposite way we deal with things, sometimes I think it would be so nice to deal with some things like they do - dam our hormones!

AFM - Not that I am counting I have 1 week and 4 days left on the pill, so not long really and I can get this party started . DH is away next week which is the reason we cancelled this cycle so I have a week by myself relaxing before it all starts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops, I meant to type "real BFP on 12dpo" on my last post of ofcourse

Yay Heyside! I knew it couldn't be long to go...yippee! Your hormone levels are going to be primed and perfect, your headspace will be rested and ready to go.....this has to be your cycle!!! x

Babydalla - Ya my DH's swimmers are troopers too but I think IUI is only a tiny bit more money and it just gives slightly better odds with them having to swim a little less further? Maybe coz we're 34 & 35?? I think we talked about doing a cycle or two of TI before moving onto IUI while TTC#1 but I just chose to move straight to the next step as I had had enough by that stage. This time around we're just going with what worked last time After the IUI we go off and BD like crazy too though, you can bet on that! We didn't have much planned this weekend anyway
    Last edited by Ladydee; 12-09-2013 at 16:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - Here's hoping you are right , feeling positive at the moment anyway . Sounds like you have all bases covered with the IUI and BD, let's hope this is your cycle

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside you must be getting excited about your countdown now. It's nice that you can take this last week of waiting by relaxing and having some me time. Looking forward to hearing how things go when ur off the pill.

ladydee- thanks for the info on iui. I keep saying I might do it next cycle every time but in a way I'm a little scared of it not sure why! I'm only 27 but dh is 40 so that's why I'm not too worries about iui yet. He wants to check my tubes if it doesn't happen this time which I'm also freaked out about!

afm- triggered yesterday avo so getting prepped for a weekend of bding and then the awful wait and I'm promising I'm not buying any tests until at least 9days after my last shot that's if af doesn't arrive first!

have a good weekend everyone and keep us updated xx