Closed Thread
Page 51 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

babydalia- I'm sorry about this cycle. I'm sure your next will be a success! This journey really tests our patience. X

Kadre- the only thing I can suggest is Accupuncture, it really helped me.

as for the scan. One sac had a fetal pole and a heartbeat the second sac was alot smaller and they couldn't see anything in it. They said its most likely non progressive. Im 6 weeks but according to scan im 5 weeks and 5 days, at the time of the scan i was 5 weeks and 3 days. I'm getting another scan on Monday.

It's a little confusing and I'm travelling in 3 weeks.

let us know when they give you the go ahead for FET.

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

went back to the fs yesterday and it seems my lining is shedding much better than last month. He has now put me on diabex to help with pcos as I can't loose weight as in already thin. Anyone else been on this? I am now on 75iu of fsh for the next week to help get 2 or 3 follies. Go back in a week to see if I am ready for trigger.

mplum- hope your next scan brings you some peace of mind so you can stress less a little.

To all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Someone on here said they did acupuncture.. Anyone recommend a good one in brissie? Might try my chances with this as well this month. Can't hurt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies...mind if I join you?? I'm TTC#2 and I'm on CD4 of my second cycle of FSH injections with IUI. I was blessed with my beautiful DD (18months old now) after 2 years TTC on my 2nd cycle of FSH/IUI). My cycle last month was a brutal 43 days long and was cancelled after I grew 4 x 10-12mm follies instead of one nice big one. I've started off on a dose of 62.5/FSH per day this time around but will increase it if my body seems to be as stubborn as last time. I have PCOS so my problem is growing and popping that elusive egg. Main goal this cycle is to make it to a TWW so I'm at least in with a chance!

Hi Mplum - congrats and good luck with your scan on Monday :-)

Kadre - so sorry to read of your recent loss :'-( All the best of luck for you this cycle.

Hi Heyside :-) Hope you're getting all of those little odd-bodd jobs done around the house that you never get time to do...I know it's tough though xx

Hello to everyone else! :-)

Babydalla - Ah, I've been following your last cycle and thought you were UTD for sure! So sorry to read of your BFN :-( So cruel to get those two faint pos :-( I think we're pretty close this cycle? I'm CD4 today and started jabbing from CD2. I go for my first Oestrogen blood test on Wed. Depending on that result, I'll have to have my first ultrasound with my FS to see how my lining is looking and how many follies have sucked up the FSH Im injecting. I'm on Metformin also and was on it for 4 months before I got UTD with my DD. My sister who has lean PCOS had 3 m/c before I was diagnosed PCOS and then she got tested and was found to have PCO and was put onto Metformin (Diabex) and that was the only change but she got a sticky and had her DD 3 months before I did....so I think it's pretty good for us PCOS girls. I used to have a fantastic link on it explaining why it helps even if you're not diabetic but will have to hunt it down. I also did lots and lots of regular acupuncture while TTC#1 and while I don't know if I believe that it helps actually getting you UTD, it really reeeeally does help with all the stress from this crazy infertility roller coaster we're all on here so maybe it does help in that way?? Sorry, Im on the Goldy so I can't help with a Brisbane one but John Deare (spelling?) in Southport was fantastic and really knows his stuff. I'm sure you'll find a good one in Brissy tho. Good luck this cycle.....fx it's our turn! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome!

i used Accupuncture for the last year. I believe it's what helped me get my bfp. I highly recommend it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome ladydee- thanks for your post! Yes we are very close in our cycle I'm on cd5 today which means we are actually same day Shame your cycle was cancelled last month you poor thing 43 day cycle. I'm hoping for a good 2 or 3 follies this time as I have been only requesting 1. But want to increase the chances and if it is twins perfect no more trying after that.

let me know how you go on Wednesday... I'm back at the fs wed too to check out how those follies are going and might be ready to trigger but who knows that could change by wed due to my random body! Thanks for the info re diabex let's hope it helps this month.

so I found a place in bris that I booked in to get acupuncture next tues... Will try anything if it might help. And ladydee yes I did start to convince myself that it was my month as I felt different from evey other month and that damn pregnyl decided to stay in my system a lot longer than last time. I am promising myself this month I am not buying any tests until I have gone back that 16dpo point!

For everyone x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - Nice to see you in this thread too, good luck with this cycle

Babydust to everyone here, hope everyone is well

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Heyside.....you'll be joining us in no time x

Babydalla - enjoy your acupuncture, it's bliss Should probably try and squeeze some in myself. I remember several times walking out of my acupuncture clinic with a huge stupid grin on my face feeling all at peace with the world and my TTC journey Yup, I really need to book in. My DH used to be able to tell if I'd been or not just after one look at me Good luck for Wednesday too....let us know how you go!

AFM - Bah! I wish I could just chill....Im already starting to over think things and get the crazies. So...**crazy post warning ** .....CM has started with a vengeance today and I'm feeling all of these twinges around my ovaries and with 4 days to go before my blood test, I'm starting to freak about missing O. I might just rock up to my clinic a day or two early for a blood test just to make sure. Last cycle I had 4 small dominant follies which wouldn't grow past 10-12 mm even after an increased FSH dosage and I was on CD26! My FS cancels a cycle if more than 3 dominant follies pop up so I'm also scared that I'll overstimulate again as I never O'd last cycle and those 4 follies were just left there. Cancelled cycles suck! I hope those follies disintegrated or whatever they do as I don't know how I feel about one of those follies who was pumped full of 26 days of FSH then 12 days of Provera and then another however many days of FSH again, popping the egg that becomes a baby....it just doesn't seem natural or right to me I had a blood test on CD42 after getting no AF 6 days after 12 days of Provera and my Oestrogen was up at 473 when it only got up as high as 257 after 25 days of injecting FSH! I learnt while TTC#1 that an ideal Oest level is about 1000/follie for ovulation (min 600/follie) so I'm nervous one or all of those 4 follies are still hanging about and my Oestrogen might be sky high in the thousands! I haaaate PCOS for making my cycles and hormone levels so random....the only thing I CAN count on is no cycle of mine ever being the same twice!
    Can any of you ladies feel when you are O'ing and if so, do you get CM several days before O'ing or just like, the day or two before?? I rarely O so I have no idea.....if you don't mind me asking.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladydee! I know the few times I ovulated by myself after I went off the pill and got pregnant the first time that I definitely knew when I was ovulating as I always had the egg white cm. however since being on the drugs to induce ovulation the only cm I get is days after the trigger shot and its more watery white cm.
    Last cycle I have chunky white cm which turned to white watery cm and it was the most I ever had like it actually felt like af the amount that was coming out. So my cycle has been different each time in terms of cm.
    im finding this cycle with the extra fsh shots its taking longer for af to finish I'm cd 9 and still getting lots of brown spotting.

my post probably doesn't help you anymore but maybe just think of it that us pcos girls can never really know what's happening with our bodies for sure every month.

let us know how you are going xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Babydalla - well I either O'd super early or who knows....zero cm now. Guess I'll find out tomorrow. How did acupuncture go?? Hope you enjoyed it Good luck for your bloods tomorrow, let me know how you go!