Closed Thread
Page 50 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I was feeling fine but today just got the chromosome results from my miscarriage and found out that we had a healthy little boy on board. There were no chromosome issues at all which on one hand is a relief but on the other is devastating cause it doesn't give any answer into why we lost a perfectly normal baby. It is just so hard to be faced with the reality of what might have been, if not for my body's failure to do the one thing that I t is designed to do.
    Not sure how I am supposed to process that information.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kadre I posted a response to you but don't know where it went. Really sorry to hear that news for you. It's hard enough loosing a bub as it is and our bodies can be so cruel. I'm sure ur miracle isn't far away just like all of us hope. Sending lots of thoughts ur way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ARGH I couldn't help myself I POAS tonight!!!

I was supposed to wait until tuesday...the results...well the test line came up first and then it was much darker then it ever has been and I know I only my last pregnyl shot on tues but i tested tues before I had my last shot and that was 3 days after my previous pregnyl shot and it was soo faint I thought I was seeing things. My BBS are sore tonight again so i'm trying not to get hopes up. no more POAS until ...well maybe monday !

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's me again. Thought would update today I am 14dpo I didn't poas today but I did go buy 3 more this morning so I can do one tomorrow mon and tues!! Woke up this morning had breakie and then about 15mins later I thought I was going to bring all back up. BBs are still sore today. Will let u know test outcome tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    All sounding good babydalla , keep us updated hope this is the one for you.

AFM - Nothing to update really as I am staying on the pill a little longer, af has arrived for this month and now just need to keep busy while I play the waiting game.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldn't wait for Monday to roll around and I have POAS x 2 today. 1 this morning and 1 this afternoon. Both still faint lines but visible not squinty ones. Let's see how tomorrow goes at 16DPO!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boohoo! Af arrived this morning I knew I got my hopes up for no reason I have to learn my lesson and no more poas next cycle. Back to my fs on Wednesday to start all over!

how is everyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babydalla View Post
    Boohoo! Af arrived this morning I knew I got my hopes up for no reason I have to learn my lesson and no more poas next cycle. Back to my fs on Wednesday to start all over!

how is everyone else?
    Big hugs hun, this journey can be so hard, hang on in there, your turn will come

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

babydalla  (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Kadre I'm so sorry I'm not sure if you were doing it but can't they keep you on progesterone longer? For example for my friend that's all it took.

as for me I been sick over the weekend with headaches and back ache, it was strange. I freaked out and went to the doctor and was ordered a scan. It would of been 5w6d or something like that. Anyway I got to see a little tadpole with a flicker and there was another sack much much smaller and they could hardly see anything inside. They said it was too early but I was a little confused and upset. Waiting for another scan next week.

i hope everyone has a smooth and successful cycle this month.

Other then that still don't feel anything. Which freaks me out.

Baby dust to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mplum,

I was on both Oestrogen support and Progesterone pessaries twice a day for the whole time (was going to be on them the whole first trimester) so can't have been just that either. I just hope that whatever happened does not happen again... not sure that I could handle it again.

I'm sorry you have been sick over the weekend. So it sounds like you had one sac with a visible embryo inside? And then one sac that was small and empty? Not sure I understood what you meant. How many embryos did you put back? anything under 7 weeks and certainly under 6 weeks they can often not see anything much except a sac, so if you saw an embryo that was good. If not, then it doesnt mean that it is over just yet. A good hearbeat wont be visible til the end of the 6th week usually, and usually in the 7th. If you had 2 embryos put back and there were two sacs then that could mean twinnies for you! I have had a couple of girls on another forum I am on where they have had one good sized sac and one small one where they have been told that they may have miscarried the smaller one or be going to miscarry the smaller one and will likely end up with only a singleton pregnancy. Apparently this is not that uncommon. However both of those girls have had further scans and both bubs have managed to hang in there and grow normally so they are now both pregnant with twins and in their second trimesters.

So as you see all hope is not lost! It sucks to be in limbo and have to wait a whole week for the next scan but there could still be a great outcome yet.

Babydalla, I'm sorry that this cycle didn't work out for you. Keep your chin up. Will you cycle again straight away?

AFM, I am dilligently taking my oestrogen and waiting for another lining scan Friday. We're hoping for transfer on Monday. Fingers crossed that I get a positive result for my birthday on the 17th!

Good luck everyone
    Last edited by Kadre; 04-09-2013 at 14:36.