Closed Thread
Page 49 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    If I had my ovidrel shot 11pm aug 7 (letrozole cd2-6) IUI 11am aug 9, would AF be due today... 14dpo (day 28) or 2moro?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe another couple of days.

I know on pregnyl I was 2 days "late" not sure about ovidrel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Babydalla - I definitely know that feeling of hope diminishing as I had it when trying for DD as all my friends were falling pregnant and I had some very harsh comments from them stating that I was the only one without a baby. Hang on in there it will happen, and when it does somehow it feels 100 times more precious as you have put some much effort into achieving that goal .

Kadre - So sorry to hear your news, no words can express how you must feel, big hugs hun , thoughts are with you.

AFM - We have made a decision to hold off on starting the injections which has upset me a little but DH has some time away next month with work and I know if we go ahead then typically I will ovulate while he is away so we will waste a lot of time and money

Thanks
    Reviews
    I definitely will cherish it more than ever once it happens and I appreciate all those other women that have to go through it too. You don't really know the emotional stress of it all until your in this position.
    heyside- when u had fsh cycle did u find your cycle was different? I have ridiculous amount of cm from about 3dpo. I know the few times I ovulated naturally I had normal cm and last induced cycle I had lotion cm a week before af.

heyside- it must be difficult to take a month off but I am glad so far my hubby hasn't had to work away. Take some time out for yourself this time maybe? I'm thinking of doing that if this cycle doesn't work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

im so so sorry Kadre! I'm sending you hugs and sincerely wish you the best of luck for next FET.

my scan will be at week 7 so in 2 weeks and I'm scared. I'm not feeling anything at all just gassy I think that from all the stims and egg collection.

I'm not feeling positive because it hasn't sunk in and I don't want to get my hopes up incase there's something wrong at the scan...can't help but be paranoid.

how is everyone doing?

also I saw a question about Ovidrel. Mine took 8 days to leave system. When I had my IUI my period came earlier even while taking progesterone.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm so sorry Katie. I have my fingers crossed for you!

Congratulations Mplum and good luck for your scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I have just had my last pregnyl booster for this cycle this morning. 1 week to go before I can test. Stupidly I POAS this morning just to see, I was suppose to be strong this month and not test at all.

Last month I tested every so many days to see when the pregnyl was out of my system but in the end was BFN.

This cycle I feel different to last, last cycle I could just feel my AF coming for over a week....this cycle nothing???!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why do the last days go soooo slow. Thought I would post again even if no one reads them it helps to get it out. So I still feel nothing....which is so unsual as every other month since the M/c I have have felt "pregnancy" symptoms which end up being AF....could it be different this month and I get a BFP..... I have small hope but keep telling myself my body is just playing tricks like it does every month. Thanks for listening...if anyone is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey babydalla,
    I'm reading them, don't worry about that... just don't have anything exciting to post myself yet!
    A change to what you are used to sounds positive. I never had any symptoms at all in my 2ww and very little in my pregnancy, so lack of symptoms can be good!
    Will you do some poas-ing to see whether your pregnyl line greys lighter or darker each day? I am a hopeless poaser!
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kadre! How are you feeling?

i am also am a hopeless poas! But I have managed to hold back and only tested once before my last shot. Last month I tested everyday and it made af so much worse!!!
    i only have one test left which I am going to save for Tuesday but I have been so close to wanting to use it.

i keep waiting for af symptoms to start as last month I already knew by now I was out.

thanks for listening will keep you updated on my craziness over the next few days impatiently waiting and googling lol