Closed Thread
Page 44 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Judy it sounds like a rough week for you poor thing. Take some time oyt to do something pampering just for you!!

Baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Judy,

Wow what an emotional time you have had! I'm so sorry for your BFN! It's so heartbreaking, especially when you felt so much like it had worked. It is great that yor husband is so supportive, and I guess we forget how much it affects them too.

it is great that your FS has been honest with you and encouraged youto progress to the next step so that you don't end up wasting time. Welcome to IVF! It feels a lot more full on, but it is actually quite nice to have that extra level of control over the process, and as you said... It can be much quicker when the plan is for IVF from the start.

forget about the job... Sounds like it was not for you anyway, and you don't need any extra stress during this time! You'll have plenty! It also sounds like you have a pretty good support network at your current work now so that's awesome, and got to make it easier to get to all your appointments and things.

Becca 85' welcome back. I remember reading through some of your post when I was first looking through the thread, but I can't remember your story. Have you had a bit of time off or been going on with OI and TI for a while? Hopefully progressing to the next level brings both you and Judy the BFPs you deserve!

AFM I am a little ****ed off at my stupid body which does not do what it is supposed to do! I had a lining scan yesterday to see if we could go ahead with my FET. I was so excited, but turns out my lining is still crap, only 5mm, despite taking loads of progynova. I was pretty upset at yet another delay yesterday... It seems all we have had is delays! So increased dose and a repeat scan on Monday for me. I'm not going to get my hopes up this time as I just get so disappointed when things don't the way I hope they will. I am just so desperate to have the transfer and get into a TWW... I haven't been in one since April, so it feels like I haven't really done anything the last 3 months. I am just desperate to have the chance of being pregnant!!

good luck and baby dust for all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Katie I am not going to test early as much as I want to. Am all about will power these days. Am hoping my diet and weight loss will help me fall as I'm scared of having to do IVF.

But ive been feeling a slight tugging and tired and just bleh so am thinking I will get AF soon..

Thanks
    Reviews
    So today is my blood test and still no sign of AF. I hate it cos I really don't think I'm pregnant but because AF hasn't arrived it is getting my hopes up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Keep us posted RKK! Fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Sarie,That's so awesome and exciting, but I get it being totally nervous too...I guess it just means no longer living in a dream world and facing reality either way.

I have a good feeling about this one for you though! baby dust!

AFM I am finally ready for transfer! I'm so happy that after 3 months we are finally able to have a chance at being pregnant. Can't wait! Transfer Friday then it'll be the Tww for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG the nurse just called me and said I have a pregnancy hormone! Of 72 is that good? Progesterone is 52. More bloods on Friday to confirm but I might be pregnant! Aahhhhhhh LOL

Am super nervous now. Not sure if I should tell DH yet. He has a sperm test on Thursday and I wouldn't want him to not go and then we aren't pregnant.
    Last edited by RKK; 02-07-2013 at 11:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, that's exciting Sarie! 72 sounds like a good starting number. I guess the real test will be seeing that it continues to double as expected so the next blood test will be the real kicker!
    So awesome to know that your little emby has snuggled in though. Yay for you guys!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kadre For This Useful Post:

RKK  (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Katie I am super excited but at the same time trying to keep positive. I will update on Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How exciting!!! Hoping the numbers have sky rocketed for your next test!!

Tested yesterday (very early) and didn't really get a definitive result. No line, hint of a line, evap line, then no line again. I'm not feeling the slightest bit hopeful, but know I will be sad to have a def bfn.

Testing again in the morning to be sure. DH needs to take his goods in to be frozen tomorrow.

Then I guess it's waiting for AF, back to injections and waiting for my first IUI. Will have to be IUI or nothing this cycle, as DH will be 1,000km away at O time.