Closed Thread
Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    True Mumma already, checking on your embies ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissusMac yes, when I was on gonal f I started to break out when all the levels started rising rapidly. Felt like a teenager again!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've always had bad skin (face) but have noticed its gotten worse. But never had bum break outs!! On closer inspection I also have bacne. Sigh. All will be worth it when holding our baby!

Off for first US of the cycle today. Fingers crossed we have some decent lookin follies to O this week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kadre, glad your embryos look so good and that you are being positive!

After upping my dose to 75 and staying on it a few more days, my bloods finally showed I was surging so I didn't need the trigger shot (first time) but will have the Ovidrel (1/2 Sat and 1/2 Tues) to try and help it all stick (or whatever those ones do).

So bloods next Tuesday to see if I ovulated properly.

I didn't have an US this time so a little worried that there aren't any Follies in there (since I haven't actually seen them) but we'll see..

Thanks
    Reviews
    US today. One really good follie, and maybe a second. FS said the second may have stopped growing or will catch up, 50/50 chance. So a good response for first round.

No IUI this cycle, no staff. So back to TI.

also booked an appointment for DH to have his goods frozen for next round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am due any day now but no bloods till Tuesday so I am wishing my AF away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's exciting Sarie! Will you POAS? I don't think I could help myself! Good luck, and lots of baby dust for you!

im heading in for a lining scan this morning and if all is good I'm hoping for an ET next week.... Finally!! The last time we actually entered the 2ww was in April, so I am really looking forward to having a chance at being pregnant! Our final count wast 4 frosties.

this thread has been pretty quiet lately but hopefully things are going well for everyone. Any BFPs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    Well what a whirlwind emotional week I've had!
    So Tuesday was the end of my 2WW & had BT first thing in the morning. Been feeling so positive about this time, had a heap of symptoms & i didn't take any HPTs cause i wanted to find out on the day. Also on tuesday, few hours later a had a job interview for a role that I've been chasing for about 18 months. Was feeling really positive about that going in, but when I walked out, I realized it was a step down from what I do now & ultimately it just wasn't a good fit.
    Then I get the call from the clinic a few hours earlier than normal, so I'm super nervous, with butterfly's in my tummy, only to be shattered with the bad news that it was negative balling my eyes out for a few minutes, I pluck up the courage to call my husband, who's taken a half day off from work, so he can cook a celebratory meal that night. All I can do is say sorry over & over & cry down the phone at him. He drops everything & comes into the city to meet me for my lunch break, & I spend the first 20 minutes crying in his arms. Again pluck up mor courage & toddle back to fork for the last 2 hours, which I actually find distracting. That night we do a little talking, but nothing full on, both of us felt (& my husband said this last night) we felt defeated & shock, because we were so sure this was it.
    So wednesday I'm on the brink of bursting into tears all day. (actually welled up in the lift on the way up to my floor) but dove straight into it & again was a good distraction. That night, we had an appointment with the FS (which I booked as a "just in case" at the beginning of the 2WW). & he said were treading water if we keep going as we are, or we can take the next step and move to IVF.
    After a quick convo after the meeting between hubby & I, we said we'd go for it straight away, on this next cycle. The only thing possibly holding us back, was the mandatory counseling session, has to be done before starting the IVF cycle. Sign all the docs with the nurse book the "day 21" appointment for the next day & appointment over. Then I catch up with my best friend for a drink & tell her what's been going on, balling my eyes out again in the bar (awkward O_o). Give her big cuddles & we talk for a while, while I down 2 large glasses of red wine & the rest of her glass of champagne. Head home & hubby & I crack our own bottle of red, and spend the next couple of hours talking & digesting all the events in the last 48 hours.
    Thursday, was a new day & the start of the next cycle (day 1) off to my day 21 appointment at the clinic to get all my paperwork, drugs & do an U/S. Been so messed up in the head, I put on miss matching shoes that morning (in my defense, the are really really similar) & had to ask the nurse to go through "the plan" twice, but to be honest, it still didn't sink in.
    Off to work (after fixing my shoes) & then to tell one of my two bosses. She was so amazing!!! She made me feel excited about taking the next step & really at ease. The Friday, I have my day 2 BT & I tell my boss & he was also amazingly understanding!!! He & his wife are currently doing IVF for their second, & he offered for my husband to call him any time if he wanted to talk to another guy going through the process. Meanwhile, I haven't heard from the company about the job (was meant to hear back by the end of the week) but I've decided I wasn't going to bother, cause it would have been way too hard to start a new job whilst going through IVF. Last night, we have dinner with my MIL & tell her, she was great & I love her so much, super supportive.

So I'm disappointed about the last cycle not working & slightly optimistic about IVF. Going to be so much faster in terms of timing, which I'm looking forward too. And I really have an amazing support network around me at work & with friends & family.
    It's going to be hard, but this is ultimately what we want, and we will get it eventually.

I hope everyone else is tracking well & BFPs are coming your way, cause I'm that one step closer too

Baby dust to all of us
    Judy xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    P.s I called the councilor the morning of my day 21 appointment & got an after hours booking for next week. The nurses at the clinic, said they were happy for me to move straight into IVF, as I've got the appointment booked. So I don't have to wait to do that to start

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I was around n this thread about a year ago when doing iui. We're starting ivf next month so I'll be back on the injections again :-(
    Judy, sorry to hear you're in a similar position. I'm hoping this is finally it for us. I feel like our ttc journey has been dragged on much longer than needed which upsets me alot. I never dreamed this was going to be so hard and I bet lots of you feel the same.