Closed Thread
Page 42 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mplum are you still around? I have a question about cryrofreezing. If this cycle (our first IUI) isn't successful we will have to cryofreeze DHs goods as he is changing jobs and traveling interstate. I'd be interests to know how much it costs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

i have been quietly observing the thread. As you all know I have a wasted 3 cycles. Turns out because my husbands goods didn't thor out well from cyrofreeze we have been advised to do IVF which we start end of July.

cyrofreeze isn't expensive but it depends on the clinic. I noticed different clinics have substantial price differences. My clinic charges $300 for 12 months.

Hope this helps

X
    J

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mplum. Glad you're still around :-) how do you feel about moving to IVF?

$300 is pretty good! We live in a fairly regional centre, so I'm sure they will charge top dollar, but I had imagined it could be thousands! So I'm happy with a few hundred :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it wouldn't be anymore then $500.

im quite happy going to IVF. Chances sky rocket and I think with me the problem is fertilisation and quality of ovulation so we bypass all that. I'm scared about the ridiculous amount of meds and then the surgical procedure f egg retrieval but my husband will be home from start to finish and at least this time ill have that support.

ill update once I start and let you know how it's going.

how is everyone going with their progress??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey mplum! Glad you're still with us! Welcome to the IVF roller coaster! It's not that bad really, though the EPU is an experience! Feeling really bloated and having some cramps pains today, which is pleasant!

i got the call just now from the lab that my 6 eggs were good, mature looking eggs and that all 6 have fertilised overnight. They look good apparently so I'm feeling really positive that we should have a good number reach day 5. One step down! Now I just have to distract myself until Monday so I don't obsess over them! And here's hoping AF comes quickly so I can start the prep for the FET immediately. If I am lucky, we will be transferring in about 3 weeks. Can't wait!! Feels like forever since the last time we had a chance of being pregnant, way back in April. I'm eagerly awaiting the TWW!

good luck and baby dust to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting Kadre. All sounding very positive.

CD6 here. Appointment with FS on tues to see how the follies are going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My levels are still really low and I'd normally be triggering by now but will have bloods on Monday to see whats happening.

Good luck Kadre. I am scared of the IVF process so to hear you ladies talk about it is reassuring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone! I have been using Gonal f + trigger shot the last 2 months and it has worked I've had good size follicles 2 or 3 each time and my uterus has been the size it's meant to be and this month though my Obgyn wanted to try spontaneous ovulation, anyone else gone through this? Has anyone had success just using Gonal f and the trigger shot?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe a little tmi. But has anyway broken out in a rash/pimples with puregon? DH noticed on the weekend that I have pimples all over my bum! Only thing that has changed is starting puregon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MissusMac, I haven't had the same thing but I can't imagine that it is too uncommon given how many hormones are involved in all this!

RKK how did your bloods go?

welcome Sandra. I have just started on this process myself so no success story for you yet, though throughout my readings I have read a number of success stories just using OI. Good luck with it all!

We called the lab today and our little embies have done well. We have 4 out of 6 that are definite frosties and 2 that are unlikely but will be given til tomorrow to see if they'll turn around. I am very happy anyway cause 4 is awesome I reckon!! Now bring on the FET!! Looks like it may be around the 5th of July. Can't wait!!