Closed Thread
Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, how's everyone going? I'm back. I'm not liking the fact the ap has gone so haven't been bothered coming on as much. I've also enjoyed a bit of a break from this whole TTC thing - sorta haha.

My last cycle got cancelled which was annoying that day but ended up being alright cause I didn't have to have a stressful tww and have been able to just relax. Thankfully though af showed up right on time despite not having a trigger and I'm now back into round 5 of injections. We've opted to continue just with timed intercourse for next two rounds and I'm pencilled in for a lap and hystoscopy for dec 13 if no BFP before then.

Also discussed prob only doing two or 3 iui after that before IVF next year - will see how we go and what we can afford! I'm feeling in such a good place right now despite coming up to 1.5 yrs - the time has flown and I do feel we are progressing and getting closer each cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back greenfairy good to see you back in action.

I am waiting for AF to arrive, need to have a month off before we can start all over again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Karma and Greenfairy. You both seem pretty positive this time around so for you both.

Babydust, I'm also waiting for AF. I'm booked in for a blood test tomorrow so I can start provera if nothing is happening with the bloods. I think the wanting AF to come so we can move on can sometimes be more frustrating than the TWW!

Karma, I'm now wishing I had've been taking Vitex like you suggested, just up until I ovulated but by the time you mentioned to stop at ovulation, I was already 2 weeks into my cycle and thought it'd probably be too late to start. I think if the next IUI doesn't work for us, I will see if the Vitex helps on future cycles off.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GBA85 For This Useful Post:

babydust27  (08-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ill be doing blood tomorrow or wed. if nothing then ill start provera soon. this is such a drainer!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca Your AF shows up soon! Vitex is maybe an option for next time. Just be sure to use OPKs or temp so you know when you O and can stop taking it. It is supposed to balance your cycle out and make it more regular.

Good luck for this cycle greenfairy! Hopefully IUI and IVF won't even be a consideration for you.

Hope everyone else is fine.

Afm: AF showed up on Thursday so today was day 1 of gonal f injections We're starting at 150 this time. Hopefully I'll get a few more eggs. First u/s is on my birthday (15th oct) so if fate is kind it'll be good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for starting the injections Karma

I had my bloods this morning to confirm I was okay to start Provera. I've just called for the results and it seems I have ovulated recently! So now I have to wait a week and if no AF by then, call them. I know I'm nor pregnant but I'm actually kind of glad I've already ovulated as if all goes to schedule, we'll be starting injections sooner on a natural AF than we would have if I was on Provera. Although I'm anxious about getting back on the injections after what feels like a really long break, I'm also super excited to be taking more steps forward.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovelies,
    Im new to all this and dont have anyone going through it or anywhere near it (all my friends are single and/or not a this stage in life). Was looking to just drop in for chats with some other peeps doing what Im doing. So here goes, trying for 4 years without really committing, 2 years actually trying, 1 miscarriage at 6-wks a year ago, 35yrs (me) and 34yrs (DH), Ive just had a lap and hys to remove a polyp and discovered some mild endo that was zapped out. All normal otherwise for both of us I believe.

Ive been on puregon injections for a week and had the Ovidryl trigger last night, due for round 1 of IUI tomorrow.. tad nervous, there is a lot low % success results out there 8% to 25% (??!!) and stories of this not working.. I guess Im okay if it doesnt take for the first round, Ill try to remain positive.. Its cool to see other people in my similar situation though.

Had some side effects on the Puregon - only really some mild bouts of crazy on the weekend (not easy but manageable so long as Im not in public I guess) but I seem to be okay at the moment, trying to remain upbeat. Not sure what to expect tomorrow, is it exactly like a papsmear like the doctor said or will it be like a procedure with 10ppl in the room?? oh well, guess Ill find out tomorrow.

Best of luck to all of you out there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome CherryCola. We've had two unsuccessful IUIs and will be going for our third cycle on Gonal f with IUI after trigger once AF arrives, hopefully in the next week! My first IUI was very much like a pap smear. I felt a tiny tickle when the catheter went into my cervix but that was it. Second IUI was more painful, when the catheter went in, I got some cramping like a sharp period pain. It wasn't unbearable, just took me by surprise as I wasn't expecting it since I felt nothing on the first. It's all over within a couple of minutes so don't stress about it.
    Also, it's only hubby, the nurse doing the procedure and myself in the room when we do it.
    Hope all goes well for you and that you're One of the lucky ones who gets a bfp first time around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Becca! Good to know about the session today. Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok...results were in yesterday from the bt n its negative. As a result i will be starting on provera today, when AF arrives another cycle.

welcome cherrycola, hope ur stay is short.