Closed Thread
Page 39 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I've started my first month of injections this month and I did ovulate I'm 10dpo and I was wondering what everyone's ovulation symptoms are on injections? I find that my when I ovulate I have really bad cramp pains specially when I need to urinate and i cant hold it in, as it just feels like a cramp up...Is that normal? Baby dust to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm a bit worried today as I yesterday I had a very small amount of brown spotting only on toilet paper, and today it has turned into red spotting and a little more. I'm still taking daily puregon at 75iu and the scan last week didn't show any decent follicles so I was due to go back tomorrow for a follow up scan to see if the increased dose has done anything. Why would I be bleeding now? And should that even be happening if I am still taking FSH? Has anyone had this happen before? I've been injectin daily for 17days now and I'd be so disappointed if the cycle was a bust.

Oh and welcome Sandra.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sanda, welcome!

I have only ever felt a slight "tugging" feeling when ovulating not cramps as such and definitely not painful. Perhaps discuss with the nurses or your FS as I'm not sure that should happen.

Kadre.. It is very disappointing when a cycle doesn't end positive! I'm not on puregon I take GonalF but have never spotted during injections.

Best of luck to all and baby dust
    Last edited by RKK; 26-05-2013 at 17:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I've been to see the FS this morning and I am feeling a lot more relaxed about the whole process now. I was quite stressed over the weekend with the spotting and with the fact that nothing seemed to be happening with my ovaries. We had a good long talk about everything with the FS today and I feel better. Scan today showed that there is still no movement with the follies, so the dose needs to be upped again to 100iu for another week. Then if we have a good response with 1 or 2 follies we can trigger and decide if we want to do TI or IUI (we'll probably choose IUI as the success rate is slightly higher). If we get 3-15 follicles then we will trigger and do an egg harvest and then a fresh embryo transfer. If more than 15 then we will do an egg harvest and freeze them for FET the following cycle. If no follicles then we will increase the dose again.

With my lining being very thin we will need to be on oestrogen once the follicles start to develop some more to increase the lining, and then after triggering/ET I'll need to be on progesterone to prolong my luteal phase so any embryo has time to implant. He wasn't at all worried about spotting whilst on the stims.

it all feels so medicated and so unnatural I guess, and some days I despair knowing that it will never be spontaneous for DH and I... We will never be surprised by a pregnancy, it will never just happen for us.

At least now I can see the way forward and know that we have options no matter what happens with this cycle. Just gotta keep trucking on with the injections and hope for some action on the USS next week.

Good luck everyone.

Sandra last cycle I didn't have any signs when I actually ovulated but 3-4 days after I had terrible pinching/cramping pain on the right (the side where my follicles were) for a whole day. Then nothing again. Good luck on the TWW... No news yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All sounds very positive Kadre. I know it seems very medical, but I like to take comfort in the fact that the pressure is off me!

Still no injections for me. AF hasn't bothered to show up, grrrr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well you can have mine Missus Mac, my spotting has turned in to full AF... You're waiting for yours and I don't want mine!! I'd swap you if I could! I'm so glad I had my appointment yesterday and got some reassurance that it doesn't mean anything for me and doesn't change anything we're doing. I've learnt a lot in the last couple of days!!

Hope it comes soon!!

To all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Would happily swap you! I think this is the first time ever I've *wanted* AF!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Urgh, today I am just feeling so over these bloody injections!! Day 19 of them and counting! God I hope this dose works... I can't stand the thought of going in Monday and being told we have to increase the dose for another week! It's driving me crazy!

How is everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news from anyone? Been a bit quiet on this thread lately.

Off to the FS tomorrow to see if anything is happening yet with these damn ovaries of mine. Fingers crossed that after 23 days of injections we may be able to trigger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm only at day 9 (8 days of injections) but I know how you feel, the waiting is the worst..

Bloods on Thursday to see what my levels are doing.

My fingers are crossed for all of us!!!!