Closed Thread
Page 34 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kadre,

I'm going to wait until Friday for my scheduled blood test.
    I will do hpt's this arvo and tomorrow morning.

hope your 2ww isn't too bad.

try to wait it out and not test otherwise you will become crazy like me.

baby dust to all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

so I'm 13dpiui and hpt's are negative.

now I'm sure I'm out!

Cant help but feel extreme disappointment.

how is everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kadre, hope your sis is right! That would be wonderful news!!
    Mplum, wait for your blood tests before ruling it out. HPTs are always known to be faulty. Fingers crossed!!!

I'm back on day 1 (ergh :-/ ) 2 months stretch. Man it's sooo looong!!! Anyways, had a chat with the nurse (who spoke with the FS re my case) & we're going to do another round of FSH injections & TI. If that doesn't work, she said that we would prob do a round of IVM. Has anyone heard of this? I hadn't, so I've been doing some research. Has anyone done this method before??

Baby dust to you all
    Judy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Judy!

good luck on your new cycle!

i have never heard of IVM...what is that???

i know I should wait until the blood test but everyone gets atleast a faint bfp by now. But having said that, when I had my daughter day of missed period was negative and I got a faint positive a week later and a week after that my bloods were only 364. This was 7 years ago and I was 22.

I'm just not confident at all and although I should be used to disappointment after almost 2 years of ttc I can't help but feel heartbroken.

i hope you have a successful cycle Judy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies,

Mplum, that shows you that not only con it still happen, but it has happened before in you!! It's been a long road for you and I can't even imagine how hard it has been but you need to still stay positive if you can!

All sorts of good thoughts and baby dust to you Judy. From what I can tell, IVM is just like IVF except that they take immature follicles from you instead of mature, and then they mature them in the petrie dish, then inject the sperm and give them back to you. Apparently decreases the risk of OHSS and the time it takes for you to have FSH injections as it doesn't need your body to do its thing every month. Maybe this cause It takes you so long to get mature follicles? Downside is that they may not get as many eggs to start with in IVF, and they may not all mature. So I think it is cheaper, but may not get as many chances.

I am 9DPO today ladies and decided to do a HPT this morning (I know... too early!) It was a BFN. Then when I wiped I had some blood stained white CM which recurred at the next toilet stop. Dark brownish/pinkish. (TMI sorry!!) Not sure what that is? Implantation? Early AF spotting? Nothing? No other symptoms really though I am really tired today (also been working a lot though and not getting more than 6 hrs sleep a night). I dunno. I was originally going to test tomorrow cause we go to Vietnam at 8am Saturday (havent packed yet ARGH!) and I really would love to know before we go... but I have a feeling that it would still be too early, especially if this is implanatation bleeding today? I have spent hundreds at the pharmacy the last few days with trying to get at least 3 weeks worth of bits to take to Vietnam for me and to be prepared for all eventualities; Sanitary stuff in case I'm not preg, HPTs, enough Oestrogen tabs to get through and anti-nausea stuff in case I am, enough Elevit to last, Gastrolyte, anti-diarrhoeals, and atibiotics, one safe if I am pregnant, one if I'm not in case I happen to get travellers diarrhoea, etc etc... It's enough to drive me batty! Bad timing on our account now that I think about it!

Oh well. Hopefully I can update you before I go, otherwise I'll wait for AF next Tues/Wed sometime.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kadre,
    that sounds like implantation to me! Since you are doing iui it's highly unlikely your period is early!
    the only other thing I can think of is irritation from the pesseries....they suck!!

This is it for you!

im just feeling defeated. I don't know why that stupid sensitive test came out with a faint line. I used first response it was neg several times including this morning (2 days since I got the bull**** faint bfp) I also did a few other ultra sensitive (picks up 10mlu) tests that expired last month and they were negative.

Plus when I do the procedures I'm on my own, my husband works over seas and is away 10 weeks away and home for three weeks. So when he is home we give the natural route a go. After this cycle we would have done iui again but we will be away that time when we need a trigger and iui. So I'll have to stick with clomid.

Incredibly frustrating! I do hope I see lots of bfps on this forum, it's encouraging to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Mplum,

I'm feeling you! It's so frustrating that it just can't happen easily like it does to everyone else! And false positive tests are terrible!! Way to beat a girl down! Hard to go it alone too. you must be very strong! Never give up!

i did TI not IUI but I guess the chances of early period are still low since we used the trigger and all that right? And I'm taking oral oestrogen and not using pessaries and haven't BD for a couple of days so don't think it could be an irritation thing. Just not getting too hopeful as I had such thin lining and I don't want to be too disappointed.

Good Luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kadre,

look I think you should stay positive but at the same time don't look into symptoms and little things too much. That's the best advice I can give. Because this is so stressing it affects your body and you should relax.

i also do lots of acupuncture and that seems to keep me level headed and helps fertility.

Since you tested and it was a bfn you now know the trigger is out of your system and if you get a positive result that will be a real one.

try to relax and wait a few days. Do yourself a favor and don't test until day 14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its so hard isn't it, not to read into symptoms, but you really can't when the injections cause them too, has anyone noticed a different set of symptoms when they do get a positive?

My AF is due tomorrow but not having a blood test till next Wednesday to be sure the Ovidrel is out of my system. Unless AF comes before that. Last month I took a home test before the blood test (once I was a few days late) and got a false positive which was really disheartening!!

I'm sending you all baby dust and good thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, I agree it's really hard not to look into it. I was doing well with not thinking about it all too much but then I started bleeding today... Bit hard to ignore that and not think about what it means! Hasn't been too heavy and mostly black/brown and mucousy with some small streaks of brighter red. Kind of like the first day of my period before things get heavy. Hope it isn't though :-(. It would be super early at 11dpt and 9dpo. Fingers crossed its stopped and I don't have to think about it again!

good luck RKK