Closed Thread
Page 32 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kadre, I think my sister is unstable too & I don't think her relationship will last the long term either (however, I still hope it will). She talks about her bump all the time, & my family are not much better, doting all over her (all of which don't know what's going on with us TTC).

Wow, I sound soooo bitter, don't I :-/

Okay, so people should be doting all over her. I just found myself walking away if it gets to much. I think that helps. I've had to put a little distance, which is sad, but it's for my own sanity. (don't get me wrong, I still talk to her & see her, I just don't tend to bring up baby stuff with her)

Littleone, how are you going? Have you tried a HPT? When's your BT?

Baby Dusting to you all :-p
    Judy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Judy, sorry to hear about your BFN. I'd test again Sunday or Monday morning just to be sure.

Im going to test Monday morning. I had my last HCG shot last Sunday morning so I'd like to give it at least a week to get out my system.

Haven't noticed any obvious symptoms, but then again I'm trying not to look for them. Definitely had ov cramps but only a day or two. Had nausea on Tuesday- came on suddenly then I power chucked and felt fine for the rest of the day!! Other than that, nothing.

This is only my first round of injections so I'm quite geared up to do it again if needed.

To everyone

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Judy, you were only 9dpo right? I think you could def still get a positive so don't give up til AF shows!

littleone, we are on the same days... I has my trigger Sunday morning too. I didn't have much in the way of O pains, was a bit bloated, but yesterday had really bad stabbing/crampy right sided pain all day (both my follies were on the right). Hopefully that means I did O on Mon/tues! I tested this morning but more to see if the trigger was out yet and it was still positive so I guess still lingering. I'll test again Sun/Mon I think. Such a weird process really!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kadre! Actually, I think I may be a bit further ahead than you. I had trigger HCG (5000iu I think) Saturday 30th March. Then I had 2x1500iu HCG injections as boosters during my luteal phase- one thurs (4DPO) and last one Sunday (7DPO). So I'm actually 12DPO at the moment- my 2WW is almost over hoorah! Prob do HPT on Monday then blood test Tues!!!

Does anyone else do luteal phase injections?

good luck, especially those also doing the 2WW

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, you are so almost there Littleone!! How exciting! I hadn't heard of the maintenance shots but then again, this is only my first cycle so it's all new to me!

Good luck!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kadre For This Useful Post:

littleone85  (13-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going? Any news?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got home from a weekend away. Will be doing a HPT tomorrow morning!!! Then blood test Tuesday morning.

Trying not to hype it up too much but the closer I get, the more excited I am.
    From a psychological point-of-view, I'm in a much better place this month though. Not feeling so stressed/pressured/emotional.

Did you test again Judy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    HPT this morning.... BFP!! Nice dark line too!!

So excited!!!

Not meant to get blood test until tomorrow, but I'm going to stop by before work this morning because I don't think I can concentrate at work if I don't!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!! Congratulations Littleone!! That is such amazing news!! What a wonderful result a little patience has brought you! So happy for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks! Blood test this morning also confirmed it. My HCG level was 195, which is pretty good I think! I'm 4 weeks 1 day today.

Crossing my fingers and hoping that the good news will continue with you all!