Closed Thread
Page 31 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How did the testing go Judy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kadre,
    Bad news, the HPT came up negative. I'm still going for my BT on Monday, but at least I'm better prepared for the results. Just not sure what step will be next, if we do another round of FSH injections & TI or if we try IUI next.

Will keep you posted
    Judy, baby dust to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't give up hope yet! It's only early days. Maybe try again on the weekend?

Thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

i am now 6dpo. Would I be a complete idiot if I tried a test tomorrow???

this 2ww really tests your patience.

how is everyone going with their 2ww? Any bfp's?

whoever got their bfn it isn't over until af shows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I am sending you all baby dust

I too understand the disappointment and hurt when someone close to you announces they are pregnant, just last week I was with my sister when she took a home pregnancy test and I am ashamed to say was relieved when it was negative. Of course I would have been happy for her, but she already has the perfect child and now it's my turn LOL

I am on day 24 of my cycle and go for bloods on Monday to see if the trigger shots worked, then it's a long slow wait for AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mplum,

Definitely not a complete idiot I reckon, but just take anything you see with a grain of salt. If you see a BFP, try not to get too excited cause my understanding is that it could just be picking up the trigger shot, and if a BFN then dont be too disheartened as it is likely just too early! I am only 4 dpt/3dpo and I think I'll start testing about 7dpt and then do it every second day after that... I don't think I'll be able to wait any longer than that.

Good luck RKK. for an ovulation and a BFP for you. I am 31and have PCO without the syndrome. This was my first round of the FSH/Ovidrel. I had 2 big follicles on the right and triggered on Sunday. I don't know for sure that I ovulated as I didn't feel much at the time, but today I am having recurrent sharp pains on my right side in my pelvis, so I am taking this as a positive sign of post ovulation pains. Hopefully we both get a BFP this round!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kadre For This Useful Post:

RKK  (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

so my trigger shot was 250mlu.

Im 6dpo and I peed on a stick and it was positive.

could it still be the trigger??????

now the mindf$&k begins.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's hard to tell mplum. There seems to be a very wide variation of how quickly the trigger shot is excreted in people. Some people hav had negatives at 4 days post trigger and some seem to have had it in their system until like day 12 post trigger. If it is the trigger though the levels in your blood and urine should continue to drop so it would be worthwhile retesting and seeing if the lines get darker or lighter. I have read about people who 'test out' the trigger, where they test every day after the trigger til they get a negative so they know it is out of the system, then any positive after that is a real positive. Must be an expensive way to go!

Fingers crossed for a real BFP for you.

my right sided pains have continued all day today and are worse than this morning. Did anyone else experience pain from the side they ovulated from several days after the trigger?

KT

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey KT,

thanks for your reply.

yup I had pains. It was crampy and sharp at the same time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooh Mplum BFP!! fingers crossed it's a true positive

Do you really think there's a chance I could still get a BFP? Oh I hope so that would be amazing news on Monday, I kind of gave up yesterday, I had some egg mayo with hot chips & a glass of bubbles & soft cheese (food your not meant to eat whist Preg). Fingers crossed.

RKK, don't feel bad about how you felt. I cried (like balled my eyes out in front of my best friend) when I found out my sister was pregnant, a few months ago. That being said, she's 9 years my junior. So I had a LOT of mixed feelings about the whole thing. But she's happy, and I'm dealing with it... Shes due in a week or two now.

Baby dust girls
    Judy